Windows 10: How to remove profile details password, photo, email address etc. of previous user of a...

Discus and support How to remove profile details password, photo, email address etc. of previous user of a... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I purchased a used HP EliteBook9470 Windows 10 Pro 64-bit whose previous user is not available at the moment toremove his profile password etc. from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AjazMasood, Jun 8, 2023.

1. How to remove profile details password, photo, email address etc. of previous user of a...

I purchased a used HP EliteBook9470 Windows 10 Pro 64-bit whose previous user is not available at the moment toremove his profile password etc. from the machine. Though the system has accepted my profile username, password, photo and email address as a new user, his photo and email sign in still pops up during my working on the machine. My problem is that I want to get rid of this disturbing factor. I have already tried to remove his detailsthrough SETTINGS but only could add my photo as a new user.Can anyone guide me on how to technically or otherwise without reinstalling WINDOWS rect

:)

AjazMasood, Jun 8, 2023

2. old email addresses

Thank you for updating me HA.111

Here is the step to remove that old email address.

Start typing an email address into the “To” field. As soon as you see the old email address being recommended as one of the potential candidates, use the down arrow key to scroll through the list of suggestions. Once you highlight the old email address, type the delete key. In many cases, this will actually remove the entry not only from the current list of suggestions but from future suggestions as well. You may even find that as you mouse over the drop-down list the highlighted item will have an “x” to explicitly allow you to delete it.

Just do this step and your good to go.

Continue to have an escellent day HA.111

Best regards,

Anthony C. De Jesus

Independent Advisor

Anthony1129, Jun 8, 2023
  3. kormath Win User
    Lost default photo viewer after profile rebuild

Thanks Brink. I've tried those steps before i started searching Google. After the profile rebuild i don't have the Photo app listed to choose to make it default in either the system settings for default apps or the Open With option.

I can't even find it doing a search. Seems to have been removed somehow with the profile rebuild, which doesn't make sense.

Might be helpful to list what i've done How to remove profile details password, photo, email address etc. of previous user of a... :) I've done the open with check, the choose default program in the system menu, tried that in device manager default programs also. I've checked the programs and features Turn windows features on/off and it's not listed there (never thought it was but that was a suggestion), searched the MS Store, it's not listed there either.

I don't like playing in the registry unless i have defined steps and haven't found anything for this yet, just the Win7 version like in my OP.

kormath, Jun 8, 2023
  4. Jelu Cal Win User

How to remove profile details password, photo, email address etc. of previous user of a...

correcting email address after setup

Hi Marian,

Your concern about using the correct email address can be facilitated by adding and deleting user accounts on your device. Successfully created profiles can be changed to either a local or an administrator account as well as adding a name that would appear
    on the logon screen. Editing profile details, which includes the registered email address, are currently unavailable. We'd recommend performing the following to add and delete user accounts on your device:

Add a user account

You can perform the steps posted on this
    link
    . The link will provide steps for Home, Professional, and Enterprise editions of Windows 10. It will also provide the needed steps to make sure that the new account is set as an administrator.

Delete user account

• Search and launch Settings using Cortana.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Click on Family & other user.
    • Under Other users, locate and click on the account that you need to remove.
    • Click on Remove.
    • Follow on-screen prompts.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Jelu Cal, Jun 8, 2023
Thema:

How to remove profile details password, photo, email address etc. of previous user of a...

1. How to remove profile details password, photo, email address etc. of previous user of a... - Similar Threads - remove profile details

2. How to remove profile details password, photo, email address etc. of previous user of a...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove profile details password, photo, email address etc. of previous user of a...: I purchased a used HP EliteBook9470 Windows 10 Pro 64-bit whose previous user is not available at the moment toremove his profile password etc. from the machine. Though the system has accepted my profile username, password, photo and email address as a new user, his photo and...
  3. How to remove profile details password, photo, email address etc. of previous user of a...

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to remove profile details password, photo, email address etc. of previous user of a...: I purchased a used HP EliteBook9470 Windows 10 Pro 64-bit whose previous user is not available at the moment toremove his profile password etc. from the machine. Though the system has accepted my profile username, password, photo and email address as a new user, his photo and...
  4. Can't change the password for my *** Email address is removed for privacy *** email address...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't change the password for my *** Email address is removed for privacy *** email address...: I know what my present *** Email address is removed for privacy *** password is, and it works fine. All I want to do it change that password to a new one.So I invoke Windows Live Mail, then: ACCOUNTS > PROPERTIES > SERVERSUnder the category "Incoming Mail Server" there is a...
  5. No list of email addresses, etc...

No list of email addresses, etc...: I have no list of email addresses, drafts, file, nothing but emails. No tabs, tool bar, nothing but the emails. How do I get this information? I have windows live 10....
  6. how to remove old email address

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    how to remove old email address: My daugher used her old email on my Microsoft account and now I dont know how to get it removed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-old-email-address/a375fcdd-6f85-4e72-a1a3-301518201342"
  7. Log in details email address

Log in details email address: need to change the email address on the log in screen above the password on win10 how do i do that pls https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/log-in-details-email-address/b8225f0d-d062-46a0-94a4-695464f6f159"
  8. reestablishing previous email address

reestablishing previous email address: I just bought a new computer and am having heaps of problems-I have windows 10 now, and this computer is a very difficult one to learn. I was put on gmail which I do not like. My previous which Microsoft supported was a lot more user friendly....
  9. remove email address

remove email address: how do i remove an old email address from my previous employer. i dont have access since im no longer working there and don't remember the password Moved from: Microsoft Education /Windows 10 /Windows Hello, lock screen, & sign-in...
  10. User profile on previous HDD

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    User profile on previous HDD: I want to find out if I change out my data HDD that previously had my user profile on it, will the SSD that windows is installed on be able to recognize it. A few months ago I was off work preparing to have surgery, and I took the opportunity to take my computer apart to...