Windows 10: How to Remove Program Shortcut in Recycle bin?

Discus and support How to Remove Program Shortcut in Recycle bin? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Hi Reddit, I'm unsure as to how or why a shortcut for Capture One will appear in the Recycle Bin, but it's rather annoying. I'd like to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/johnnyciotti, Jan 28, 2020.

1. How to Remove Program Shortcut in Recycle bin?

/u/johnnyciotti, Jan 28, 2020
  2. Jan Del Win User

recycle bin

Hi George,

To prevent your files from being deleted from the Recycle Bin, we suggest increasing the maximum file size your Recycle Bin can keep by following the steps below:

• Right click on the Recycle Bin icon.
    • Under the Settings for selected location, select Custom size.
    • Fill up the box for your allotted maximum file size for your Recycle Bin.
    Let us know if you need further assistance.

Jan Del, Jan 28, 2020
  3. dalchina Win User
    Keyboard shortcut to Recycle Bin

Assuming you still want to access the recycle bin:

Try rt click the Recycle bin, click Create shortcut. That appears on your desktop.

Assign a hot key in properties of that shortcut.

Set properties of shortcut to hide.

You can then use the hot key to open the recycle bin.

And of course to hide the recycle bin:
    How to Remove Recycle Bin from the Windows 10 Desktop

dalchina, Jan 28, 2020
  4. John Vil Win User

How to Remove Program Shortcut in Recycle bin?

Recycle Bin

Hi,

The Recycle Bin shouldn't automatically empty unless it reaches it exceeds the maximum space available on it. Another reason why this is happening may be due to third party anti virus programs or applications that manages your computer. To better assist you,
    kindly answer the questions below:

• When did this issue start?
    • Did you install any antivirus programs/applications recently?

To adjust the maximum size allowed in the Recycle Bin, simply right click on the program and select
    Properties. Under Recycle Bin Location, click the location of the Recycle Bin you want to change (likely your C drive). Uncheck the option
    Don't move files to the Recycle Bin. Remove files immediately when deleted and then click
    OK.

We'll be waiting for your response.

John Vil, Jan 28, 2020
Thema:

How to Remove Program Shortcut in Recycle bin?

1. How to Remove Program Shortcut in Recycle bin? - Similar Threads - Remove Program Shortcut

2. How to remove Pin to Quick access on Recycle Bin?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove Pin to Quick access on Recycle Bin?: I've seen in this post it was possible to remove it only for the Recycle Bin by some regisitry Ramesh Srinivasan posted,However the link now is down and I can't get it or contact the poster,Anyone else know how to do it?...
  3. How to remove Pin to Quick access on Recycle Bin?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove Pin to Quick access on Recycle Bin?: I've seen in this post it was possible to remove it only for the Recycle Bin by some regisitry Ramesh Srinivasan posted,However the link now is down and I can't get it or contact the poster,Anyone else know how to do it?...
  4. Recycle Bin

in Windows 10 Customization
    Recycle Bin: I can not find the recycle bin on my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recycle/915eb735-58dc-40c8-b42f-492b1f9e5cd4
  5. Recycle Bin

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Recycle Bin: My deleted files are "always permanently deleted". the option to send files to recycle bin is greyed out. I prefer to have the files go to the recycle bin, but I can never do this....
  6. recycle bin

in Windows 10 Customization
    recycle bin: My recycle bin is gone I have tried going to personalization still no recycle bin https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recycle/d0b32fab-3259-4323-92e9-b49ecdd6f9f5
  7. Keyboard shortcut to Recycle Bin

in Windows 10 Support
    Keyboard shortcut to Recycle Bin: I don't want the usual icon on the desktop. There is a clsid "::{645FF040-5081-101B-9F08-00AA002F954E}" that works in a Run command but I can't get it to work as a shortcut. The goal is to make a keyboard shortcut with either AHK or HotkeyP. 129437
  8. recycle bin

in Windows 10 Support
    recycle bin: Since the 10061 build, I have several times noticed the recycle bin showing full and when I looked there was nothing in it. When I went back to desktop the bin showed empty. 5635
  9. Remove Empty Recycle Bin from Context Menu of Recycle Bin in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Remove Empty Recycle Bin from Context Menu of Recycle Bin in Windows: How to: Remove Empty Recycle Bin from Context Menu of Recycle Bin in Windows Add or Remove Empty Recycle Bin Context Menu for Recycle Bin in Windows The Recycle Bin provides a safety net when deleting files or folders. When you delete any of these items from a hard disk,...
  10. How to remove recycle bin from desktop?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to remove recycle bin from desktop?: I can not believe, I am actually asking this, but I can not find the answer. *Redface 8501