Windows 10: How to remove PUA:win32/fusioncore ?

Discus and support How to remove PUA:win32/fusioncore ? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi, my laptop has been acting weird for some time now, It hangs when I try to open something on Bluestack earlier it used to work fine I have now... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Sana Biyani, May 30, 2023.

1. How to remove PUA:win32/fusioncore ?

Hi, my laptop has been acting weird for some time now, It hangs when I try to open something on Bluestack earlier it used to work fine I have now uninstalled Bluestack apps and the system is somewhat slow and lags. I tried to scan for viruses and every time I scan the same PUA:win32/fusioncore is found even after removing it multiple times it is still there.

:)

Sana Biyani, May 30, 2023

2. PUA is on but PUABundler:Win32/FusionCore stays active. It does get cleared, no matter what I do.

PUA is on but PUABundler:Win32/FusionCore stays active. It does get cleared, no matter what I do. The yellow warning sign continues to appear on the Microsoft Security icon.

nkaleTjatji, May 30, 2023
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    pua notification won,t go away

Hi #seahawk#

Thank you for the screenshot, Defend does not list the app it considers to be a PUA, the best option is to perform an offline scan with Defender, then download the free version of Malwarebytes and run a full scan with that, those scans should remove the PUA from your PC.

DaveM121, May 30, 2023
Thema:

How to remove PUA:win32/fusioncore ?

1. How to remove PUA:win32/fusioncore ? - Similar Threads - remove PUA win32

2. How to remove PUA:win32/fusioncore ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove PUA:win32/fusioncore ?: Hi, my laptop has been acting weird for some time now, It hangs when I try to open something on Bluestack earlier it used to work fine I have now uninstalled Bluestack apps and the system is somewhat slow and lags. I tried to scan for viruses and every time I scan the same...
  3. How to remove PUA:win32/fusioncore ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove PUA:win32/fusioncore ?: Hi, my laptop has been acting weird for some time now, It hangs when I try to open something on Bluestack earlier it used to work fine I have now uninstalled Bluestack apps and the system is somewhat slow and lags. I tried to scan for viruses and every time I scan the same...
  4. PUA is on but PUABundler:Win32/FusionCore stays active. It does get cleared, no matter what...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PUA is on but PUABundler:Win32/FusionCore stays active. It does get cleared, no matter what...: PUA is on but PUABundler:Win32/FusionCore stays active. It does get cleared, no matter what I do. The yellow warning sign continues to appear on the Microsoft Security icon....
  5. PUA is on but PUABundler:Win32/FusionCore stays active. It does get cleared, no matter what...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PUA is on but PUABundler:Win32/FusionCore stays active. It does get cleared, no matter what...: PUA is on but PUABundler:Win32/FusionCore stays active. It does get cleared, no matter what I do. The yellow warning sign continues to appear on the Microsoft Security icon....
  6. What is PUA win32 presenoken

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What is PUA win32 presenoken: I found threat on window threat protection and there are 3 choice quaruntine remove and allow i choose remove and start action does it a right choice to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/what-is-pua-win32-presenoken/d001fb63-7b5c-42fb-9c73-370b4f4c4491
  7. PUA Won't remove

PUA Won't remove: I downloaded a program from a site Which was a mistake as you will see Chrome didn't say anything, for some reason. Windows Defender said something as it was supposed to. But when I clicked remove, it just popped up again. It never stopped popping up. When I went to the...
  8. Kali Linux ISO a virus? PUA: Win32/CoinMiner

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Kali Linux ISO a virus? PUA: Win32/CoinMiner: I downloaded the official Kali Linux ISO file to create a boot stick but then I got a lot of messages from Windows Defender like PUA: Win32/CoinMiner, Trojan: PHP/RevWebshell, Exploit: JS/ShellCode, Exploit: Ruby/JSShell and 7 more malware and all of them were classified as...
  9. Problems in removing a PUA

Problems in removing a PUA: My Microsoft Defender Antivirus is detecting a potentially unwanted software as "PUA:Win32/IOBit" with low risk but can't take recommended actions for the same even if I have uninstalled every software by IOBit & removed all the program files and program data of it excluding...
  10. Pua. Win32 . detected by windows security unable to remove/quarintine?

Pua. Win32 . detected by windows security unable to remove/quarintine?: I have tried to Set-MpPreference -PuaProtection 1 within Powershell , this fails as I do not have enough permissions to perform this act, HELP...