Windows 10: how to remove PUA:win32/Installcore virus

Discus and support how to remove PUA:win32/Installcore virus in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; HI I noticed my pc perfomance getiing affected from past few weeks.......I tried to scan for viruses and everytime I scan I get the same... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Dm0097, Aug 31, 2020.

1. Dm0097 Win User

how to remove PUA:win32/Installcore virus

HI I noticed my pc perfomance getiing affected from past few weeks.......I tried to scan for viruses and everytime I scan I get the same PUA:win32/Installcore virus found and even after removing it multiple times its still there when I run the scan next time........my pc rebooting time is badly affected it was running smoothly before this virus issue.........

:)

Dm0097, Aug 31, 2020

2. Stubborn PUA:Win32/InstallCore

Over three years of PC use and my first stubborn virus. Luckily this is on my disposable TV PC which I use to stream stuff... which is probably how I got this virus. Still I'm having no luck getting rid of this.

I get this --

how to remove PUA:win32/Installcore virus [​IMG]

Remove and Quarantine do nothing. Offline scanning via Microsoft tool doesn't fix it. Defender is up to date. Malwarebytes doesn't see it. Am I manually supposed to go to those locations in affected items and remove them. I don't see them, asked to see hidden files, still didn't seem them.

The Pool Man, Aug 31, 2020
  3. Bruce Hagen, Aug 31, 2020
  4. Callender Win User

Callender, Aug 31, 2020
Thema:

1. how to remove PUA:win32/Installcore virus - Similar Threads - remove PUA win32

2. how to remove PUA:win32/Installcore virus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to remove PUA:win32/Installcore virus: how to remove PUA:win32/Installcore virus https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-puawin32installcore-virus/07664681-b115-40bd-b3ea-cec76d69a0a9
  3. how to remove PUA:win32/Installcore virus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to remove PUA:win32/Installcore virus: how to remove PUA:win32/Installcore virus https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-puawin32installcore-virus/07664681-b115-40bd-b3ea-cec76d69a0a9
  4. how do i remove Win32/InstallCore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i remove Win32/InstallCore: how do i remove Win32/InstallCore which was on an old drive which has been removed?windows 11 pro recently updated from 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-win32installcore/82734c50-d1af-45c2-b28b-acc747019249
  5. how do i remove Win32/InstallCore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i remove Win32/InstallCore: how do i remove Win32/InstallCore which was on an old drive which has been removed?windows 11 pro recently updated from 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-win32installcore/82734c50-d1af-45c2-b28b-acc747019249
  6. Any help on how to remove this virus: Win32/FloxiF.H?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Any help on how to remove this virus: Win32/FloxiF.H?: Any help on how to remove this virus: Win32/FloxiF.H , it has got stuck in my system and wouldn't be resolved by windows security system with several scans done. It keeps showing New Threats Found each time I power my system. Kindly recommend solution to me. I use Dell XPS 13...
  7. What is PUA win32 presenoken

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What is PUA win32 presenoken: I found threat on window threat protection and there are 3 choice quaruntine remove and allow i choose remove and start action does it a right choice to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/what-is-pua-win32-presenoken/d001fb63-7b5c-42fb-9c73-370b4f4c4491
  8. Problem Removing Virus: Win32/Grenam.A

Problem Removing Virus: Win32/Grenam.A: My Windows defender has spotted a virus named as Win32/Grenam.A but when I am trying to taking action with removing or clear threat or quarantine, then it doesn't perform that. After 2-3 sec again the same virus is reported. Please tell how can I delete it from my PC. Here I...
  9. Kali Linux ISO a virus? PUA: Win32/CoinMiner

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Kali Linux ISO a virus? PUA: Win32/CoinMiner: I downloaded the official Kali Linux ISO file to create a boot stick but then I got a lot of messages from Windows Defender like PUA: Win32/CoinMiner, Trojan: PHP/RevWebshell, Exploit: JS/ShellCode, Exploit: Ruby/JSShell and 7 more malware and all of them were classified as...
  10. Pua. Win32 . detected by windows security unable to remove/quarintine?

Pua. Win32 . detected by windows security unable to remove/quarintine?: I have tried to Set-MpPreference -PuaProtection 1 within Powershell , this fails as I do not have enough permissions to perform this act, HELP...