Windows 10: How to remove ransomware/trojan from your computer?

Discus and support How to remove ransomware/trojan from your computer? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; How to remove ransomware/trojan from your computer? It's simple! Ransomeware: Step 1: Boot into Safe Mode. F8 Step 2: Launch your Antivirus... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Radu Ion, Jun 21, 2020.

1. Radu Ion Win User

How to remove ransomware/trojan from your computer?

How to remove ransomware/trojan from your computer? It's simple!

Ransomeware:

Step 1: Boot into Safe Mode. F8

Step 2: Launch your Antivirus Software. such as Windows Defender or MalwareBytes

Step 3: Perform an Virus Scan using your Antivirus Software.

Step 4: After it detects all ransomeware files, click the remove button.

Step 5: Boot into the normal Windows 7.

Step 6: Open your browser. i recommend IE 11 or Edge

Step 7: Search for a decryptor file. make sure it's not that one included in the ransomware

Step 8: Run the downloded file.

Step 9: Follow instructions on the screen.

Step 10: Run the installed decryptor. it's the last chance to make sure it's not that one included in the ransomware

Step 11: Scan for files.

Step 12: Repair the files. you may need to buy

Step 13: That's all! Now your documents, pictures, letters, videos and other non-system files are now decrypted.

Future Prevention: As of Windows 7 end of support, you should upgarde to the newest, easiest, fast version of Windows, which is Windows 10.

Trojan:

Step 1: Insert a Windows 7 Installation Media into your PC/Laptop.

Step 2: Click the "Next" button.

Step 3: Click the "Repair your Computer".

Step 4: Select "Windows 7". If it is not present, select the 2nd box and click "Next".

Step 5: Select "Startup Repair".

Step 6: Once is done, reboot.

Step 7: Now you can boot in Windows.

Future Prevention: As of Windows 7 end of support, you should upgarde to the newest, easiest, fast version of Windows, which is Windows 10.

Thanks for reading! If you have problems, feel free to ask in comments and i'll reply in the shortest time i can.

:)

Radu Ion, Jun 21, 2020
  2. Smeed Win User
  3. How to remove ransomware/trojan from your computer?

I have been infected with Ransomware

Oh.

I see that a Community Moderator converted your thread from a Discussion to a Question.

Do you have a question?

It is not quite clear (to me at least) why you've created this thread....

In case that you do indeed have a problem with ransomware:

It would be helpful if you would describe your problem more precisely, see:
    Suggestions for asking a question on help forums

Without knowing more details, suggestion to read/do:

Try to identify with what Ransomware you're dealing here:
    https://id-ransomware.malwarehunterteam.com/index.php

and read/follow this guide:
    How to remove ransomware the right way: A step-by-step guide

Also: See the pinned threads here:
    https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/f/239/ransomware-help-tech-support/

Might be the best to get free expert help in above mentioned bleepingcomputer forum....

=======================

Also suggestion to read:

Jsssssssss, Jun 21, 2020
Thema:

How to remove ransomware/trojan from your computer?

1. How to remove ransomware/trojan from your computer? - Similar Threads - remove ransomware trojan

2. How to remove this trojan?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove this trojan?: Whenever my computer opens Norton gives me this alert:After looking around online, it seems like it might be a trogan? When you open its file location it displays the program files for Windows. However, no such file was there.I've ran a Farbar Recovery Scan but I am unable to...
  3. How to remove this trojan?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove this trojan?: Whenever my computer opens Norton gives me this alert:After looking around online, it seems like it might be a trogan? When you open its file location it displays the program files for Windows. However, no such file was there.I've ran a Farbar Recovery Scan but I am unable to...
  4. Need Trojan removed from my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need Trojan removed from my computer: I need the phone number of the tech support microsoft. I have a trojan . I spoke with abby tech on it. I did not have the money for them to put on the Anti Hacking Security at that. I do now. The hacker is still on my computer. Can anyone help me with that phone number...
  5. Need Trojan removed from my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need Trojan removed from my computer: I need the phone number of the tech support microsoft. I have a trojan . I spoke with abby tech on it. I did not have the money for them to put on the Anti Hacking Security at that. I do now. The hacker is still on my computer. Can anyone help me with that phone number...
  6. Need Trojan removed from my computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. How to remove MPPN ransomware from PC?

How to remove MPPN ransomware from PC?: This MPPN ransomware has encrypted the files which are unable to open.How to remove that MPPN ransomware?How to decrypt these files? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/how-to-remove-mppn-ransomware-from-pc/c16bd5a6-51bb-4961-8671-92622cfb8fa4
  8. How to remove this ransomware?

How to remove this ransomware?: How to remove this recycle bin Ransomware Threat? note: remove action doesn't work.Details about Ransomware:Ransom:Win32/StopCrypt.RPL!MTBcategory: RansomwareDetails: This program is dangerous and executes commands from an attacker.Affected items:file:...
  9. Removing ransomware from the computer

Removing ransomware from the computer: This question is related to this questionMy computer was attacked by STOP DJVU family of ransomware and all of my files are encrypted to .orkf extension.I scanned my pc several times by Malwarebytes and Windows defender, nothing showed up Should I scan my pc with another...
  10. How to remove Ransomware

How to remove Ransomware: How do I decrypt .orkf files? All of my files on my computer are encrypted to this file extension.[Original Title: ransomware] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/how-to-remove-ransomware/43935df8-0b73-4065-bbb0-e004c64d4ef0