How to remove recycle bin from desktop?

Discus and support How to remove recycle bin from desktop? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I can not believe, I am actually asking this, but I can not find the answer. *Redface 8501 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by TairikuOkami, Jul 17, 2015.

1. TairikuOkami Win User

I can not believe, I am actually asking this, but I can not find the answer. *Redface

:)

TairikuOkami, Jul 17, 2015
  2. Jennifer_838 Win User

Temporary files shows recycle bin has 4GB in it, but actual recycle bin is empty

Hi,

When I go to the storage on my device and look under temporary files, it shows my recycle bin having 4.84GB in it. However, when I open the recycle bin there are no items in it. Also, when I choose 'empty recycle bin' in the temporary file and click remove
    files, nothing happens and it still shows the recycle bin having 4.84GB in it. Can anyone help as to how to remove these files?

Thanks

Jennifer_838, Jul 17, 2015
  3. mastrchiefin Win User
    removing recycle bin from desktop

Im on w10, cannot figure out how to remove the recycle bin from my desktop. thanks in advance

mastrchiefin, Jul 17, 2015
  4. BunnyJ New Member

Right click on desktop => personalize => Themes => Desktop Icon Settings..

That should get it done.
    HTH
    Jeff

How to remove recycle bin from desktop? [​IMG]

BunnyJ, Jul 17, 2015
  5. TairikuOkami Win User
    Thanks man, I can not give you rep, hope thanks will suffice. *Smile

TairikuOkami, Jul 17, 2015
  6. BunnyJ New Member
    No problem.. glad to help and a thanks is always welcome.

Take care
    Jeff

BunnyJ, Jul 17, 2015
  7. Dude Win User
  8. BunnyJ New Member

BunnyJ, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. How to remove recycle bin from desktop? - Similar Threads - remove recycle bin

2. Cannot connect my Epson WF-3640 printer to Win 10 desktop wirelessly

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot connect my Epson WF-3640 printer to Win 10 desktop wirelessly: Need help connecting Win 10 desktop to Epson Wireless printer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/cannot-connect-my-epson-wf-3640-printer-to-win-10/09ecdb17-7fd6-480a-b2b3-63b6f0245881
  3. Stop these screens from appearing

in Browsers and Email
    Stop these screens from appearing: The screens as in my attachments will occasionally appear when i open my Firefox 61.0.2 browser and when i open Outlook 2010 email another Outlook help appears. Is there a way to stop this from appearing please?*Smile 116188
  4. Stop these screens from appearing

in Windows 10 Support
    Stop these screens from appearing: The screens as in my attachments will occasionally appear when i open my Firefox 61.0.2 browser and when i open Outlook 2010 email another Outlook help appears. Is there a way to stop this from appearing please?*Smile 116188
  5. how do I turn on the keyboard backlight?

how do I turn on the keyboard backlight?: In the process of changing settings, I accidentally turned off the keyboard backlight so I cannot see it in the dark anymore. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/how-do-i-turn-on-the-keyboard-backlight/b363df38-bacf-4bf7-b125-2c75bc1dc937
  6. program removal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    program removal: I signed up for Scanguard and now I can't find it in order to uninstall it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/program-removal/21ac1e99-d17e-4393-976f-d38d62b90d13
  7. How to remove an email address from windows 10 mail as shown

How to remove an email address from windows 10 mail as shown: I made contact with a company using their email address in the form of *** Email address is removed for privacy *** (- I have changed the name to protect the company concerned but the STYLE is the same form) Despite many attempts to remove the said address I am unable to...
  8. How do I install Cortana?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I install Cortana?: I recently reinstalled Windows and, much to my surprise, Cortana wasn't installed. How do I install her? 116169
  9. [SOLVED]How can I run Time.exe from a command prompt?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    [SOLVED]How can I run Time.exe from a command prompt?: There's an app named "Alarms & Clock". When I launch it and probe it with Sysinternals Process Explorer, I discover that its command line is: "C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.WindowsAlarms_10.1805.1361.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\Time.exe"...
  10. connect new desktop folders to existing desktop folders?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    connect new desktop folders to existing desktop folders?: cannot connect from new desktop to existing laptop to updates files https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/connect-new-desktop-folders-to-existing-desktop/845c127b-d8d4-4bfc-bc8c-0ed31bb5b090