Windows 10: How to remove request to 'save copy of print to file'

Discus and support How to remove request to 'save copy of print to file' in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I'm on windows 10 and have become blighted by a pop up that requires a print copy is sent to file. It wants file path and pdf type. If I click 'cancel'... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by nodledim, Aug 10, 2020.

1. nodledim Win User

How to remove request to 'save copy of print to file'

I'm on windows 10 and have become blighted by a pop up that requires a print copy is sent to file.
    It wants file path and pdf type. If I click 'cancel' it wont print. Filling/creating a path and type is tedious. It's clogging the file source. I don't need the copy I have the source.

Please help, at 85 I may have inadvertantly pressed the wrong key.

:)

nodledim, Aug 10, 2020
  2. Delicieuxz, Aug 10, 2020
  3. temp02 Win User
    Java.nio.file - Copying files

You can't copy a folder, thats why it generates an exception (you are trying to copy a folder using a copy file function).
    You probably need to list all the files inside that folder and copy one by one

temp02, Aug 10, 2020
  4. KomouPoji Win User

how to copy files from the CD to the Computer drive

Hi Hankriegler,

I would suggest you to follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X.

• Click file explorer from the list.

• Select the CD/DVD drive and hit Enter.

• Select the files you want to copy from the CD/DVD, then select the drive where you want to paste or save.
    I hope the information is helpful.

Thank you.

KomouPoji, Aug 10, 2020
Thema:

1. How to remove request to 'save copy of print to file' - Similar Threads - remove request 'save

2. Request to print brings up "save as pdf"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Request to print brings up "save as pdf": This looks broken again as of the 10/11/2023 update. User is in windows explorer, right click - more options - Print. The screen kind of flashes and then the 'save output as' window opens to type file name and select drive to save the pdf to. The 'let windows manage my...
  3. Request to print brings up "save as pdf"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Request to print brings up "save as pdf": This looks broken again as of the 10/11/2023 update. User is in windows explorer, right click - more options - Print. The screen kind of flashes and then the 'save output as' window opens to type file name and select drive to save the pdf to. The 'let windows manage my...
  4. how do I remove 'print to save'

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I remove 'print to save': when I try to print, I am switched to save as a pdf. How to I just print as before? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-print-to-save/5bd1098f-b5e1-4f00-81a2-93b07bdc10c2
  5. how do I remove 'print to save'

how do I remove 'print to save': when I try to print, I am switched to save as a pdf. How to I just print as before? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-print-to-save/5bd1098f-b5e1-4f00-81a2-93b07bdc10c2
  6. how do I remove 'print to save'

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. windows 11, when requesting to print, printer goes to save print output.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11, when requesting to print, printer goes to save print output.: Hi! I am having an issue with not being able to print. After installing windows 11, when I try to print a page the system goes into ' save print output ' and does not print. The printer is an Epson XP-7100. I've tried some of the suggestions in the Microsoft Community with no...
  8. windows 11, when requesting to print, printer goes to save print output.

windows 11, when requesting to print, printer goes to save print output.: Hi! I am having an issue with not being able to print. After installing windows 11, when I try to print a page the system goes into ' save print output ' and does not print. The printer is an Epson XP-7100. I've tried some of the suggestions in the Microsoft Community with no...
  9. how to remove the save print output as

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to remove the save print output as: The save print output as appears every time I try to print shipping labels . Every document I saved as all the options avaialable and did not allow me to print. I already removed the printer, uninstalled it and reinstalled it but the problem is still there. The printers...
  10. How to stop admin authorization request to copy or paste a file?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to stop admin authorization request to copy or paste a file?: Every time I want to copy or paste a file to another directory Windows asked me to click on an admin permissions button for it to happen. This is extremely annoying and totally unnecessary. Does anyone know how to prevent that please? Also, when I try to create a new...