Windows 10: How to remove restrictions under Microsoft Family for Screen Time Limits

Discus and support How to remove restrictions under Microsoft Family for Screen Time Limits in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How to remove restrictions under Microsoft Family for Screen Time Limits.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Christine VM Rod, May 12, 2020.

1. How to remove restrictions under Microsoft Family for Screen Time Limits

How to remove restrictions under Microsoft Family for Screen Time Limits.

:)

Christine VM Rod, May 12, 2020

2. Microsoft Family Screen time is BROKEN

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Were you able to perform this task previously?

2. Are you aware of any changes made on your PC, prior to this issue?

As I understand your concern related to Microsoft Family screen time limits, let us try few troubleshooting methods to fix this issue and check if that helps:

Method 1: Fix screen time limits not working. Refer the following article on
    Fix screen time limits not working
    for steps to troubleshoot issue with screen limits.

Method 2: If the issue persists, I suggest you to remove and re-add the child account back to the family account. Refer the article on
    Remove members from your family group
    for steps to remove the child account from the family account. You can refer the following article on

Add members to your family group for steps to add the child account back to your family account.

Hope it helps,

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, May 12, 2020
  3. Pi hole breaks Microsoft Family Screen Time Limit time extension requests

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern related to Microsoft Family screen time limits, which has stopped working after installing Raspberry PI and PI hole.

In this scenario, please refer the steps as mentioned in this article:
    Fix screen time limits not working

If the issue persists, I suggest you to remove and re-add the child account back to the family account. Refer this article:
    Remove members from your family group

However, I commend and appreciate you for recognizing this behavior. This is a valuable suggestion as this issue occurred after installing Raspberry PI and PI hole. Hence, I suggest you to leave a

Feedback
    for this product so that our developer team can look into this and check if it can be implemented in the future updates

Hope it helps.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, May 12, 2020
  4. How to remove restrictions under Microsoft Family for Screen Time Limits

time limits in family not working

Hi Barbara,

We would like to know more details about your concern about the Family Safety time limit that is not working so we can better assist you. Kindly answer the following:

• Does it happen only with particular child account?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we would suggest that you refer to this
    support link
    on how to set up screen time limits for your child.

We look forward to your response.

Marilou Ser, May 12, 2020
Thema:

How to remove restrictions under Microsoft Family for Screen Time Limits

1. How to remove restrictions under Microsoft Family for Screen Time Limits - Similar Threads - remove restrictions under

2. How to remove the screen time limit?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove the screen time limit?: Hello, I have a problem with the function limit time. I am not a child, but the limit time as per attached. I cannot work between 22:00-07:00. Could you help me for delete limit time?...
  3. How to remove the screen time limit?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove the screen time limit?: Hello, I have a problem with the function limit time. I am not a child, but the limit time as per attached. I cannot work between 22:00-07:00. Could you help me for delete limit time?...
  4. Account removed from Microsoft family but still has screen time limit?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Account removed from Microsoft family but still has screen time limit?: I have removed my account from my Microsoft family as I am moving away but the computer still has the screen time limit imposed by the Microsoft family screen time limiter....
  5. Removed family accounts but still has the screen time limit

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Removed family accounts but still has the screen time limit: I created another Microsoft account and made a family group with my main account, then I limited my screen time and disbanded the family group. Now I have a screen limit but I can't cancel it because there is no longer a family group. What should I do ?...
  6. Bypassing family screen time limits

Bypassing family screen time limits: I have my son set up within microsoft family with a chikd account with screen time limits set. However, he just creates other accounts and when his main one switches off he knows he can switch to the other and carry on undetected. How can i stop him creating other accounts?...
  7. Microsoft Family Features timing out after time limit removed

Microsoft Family Features timing out after time limit removed: 1. I have updated the computer. 2. I have turned off screen time limits 3. I have turned off App specific restrictions 4. After doing all of the above, I restarted the computer Firefox is STILL restricted forcing my child to ask for permission, which can only be granted...
  8. Time limits, Microsoft family

Time limits, Microsoft family: We have Microsoft family and my dad set screen time limits for my games. I think I sometimes get less time than it is expected https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/time-limits-microsoft-family/39fb731d-7171-4366-8212-ecef5cfef999"
  9. screen time limits in microsoft family

screen time limits in microsoft family: i am having a terrible time trying to set up screen time limits for my child in windows and his xbox one. i've signed in and out of my account and the child's account a dozen times, sending the email invite to join the family and otherwise following the instructions....
  10. How to remove screen time limit?

How to remove screen time limit?: Hello, I have a problem with the function limit time for my child. I delete link with my child, but the limit time stay. Could you help me for delete limit time? Jeremy ***Modified title from: Problem limit time for my child***...