Windows 10: How to remove "Rewards" nag displayed at Settings Home?

Discus and support How to remove "Rewards" nag displayed at Settings Home? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Is there a way to remove the intrusive "Rewards - Start Earning" nag showing at Settings Home? (It seems recent - following latest update? It is Very... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by fergusd, Dec 14, 2020.

1. fergusd Win User

How to remove "Rewards" nag displayed at Settings Home?

Is there a way to remove the intrusive "Rewards - Start Earning" nag showing at Settings Home?
    (It seems recent - following latest update? It is Very Annoying Indeed.)
    EditionWindows 10 Pro
    Version20H2
    Installed on‎04/‎10/‎2020
    OS build19042.685
    ExperienceWindows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.551.0

:)

fergusd, Dec 14, 2020

2. Google Customer Reward Program Scam

Follow the steps here.

Remove "Google Customer Reward Program" Pop-ups (Survey Scam)

If it is not listed in the Control Panel, or it can't be removed there, move on to step 2. You might be able to skip the step with HitmanPro. (30 day free trial if needed)

Bruce Hagen ~ MVP, Dec 14, 2020
  3. Display and sleep settings

Hi,

In order to help you with the issue about the display and sleep settings, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you tried the troubleshooting steps suggested by MVP Andre Da Costa? If you did, what were the results?
    • For us to avoid redundancy of the troubleshooting process, what were the other steps you have done to resolve the issue?

We look forward to your next post.

Regards.

Jesrael Bor, Dec 14, 2020
  4. How to remove "Rewards" nag displayed at Settings Home?

Display settings

Hi Julia,

To reset the settings back to default, follow these steps:

• Go to your desktop, right click and select Display Settings.
    • Choose the appropriate settings from the options under Display.

Let us know if the above steps resolved the issue.

Venancio Khu, Dec 14, 2020
Thema:

How to remove "Rewards" nag displayed at Settings Home?

1. How to remove "Rewards" nag displayed at Settings Home? - Similar Threads - remove Rewards nag

2. How do I remove Microsoft account nag, office 360 and one drive from settings ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove Microsoft account nag, office 360 and one drive from settings ?: I updated windows 11 22H2, and now have Microsoft account nag in accounts in settings as I prefer to use local accounts and office 365 nag and one drive nag in system settings I prefer to use open office and iCloud + Mega for cloud storage and don’t need these MS services. I...
  3. How do I remove Microsoft account nag, office 360 and one drive from settings ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I remove Microsoft account nag, office 360 and one drive from settings ?: I updated windows 11 22H2, and now have Microsoft account nag in accounts in settings as I prefer to use local accounts and office 365 nag and one drive nag in system settings I prefer to use open office and iCloud + Mega for cloud storage and don’t need these MS services. I...
  4. Remove Rewards and Web Browsers from Settings.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove Rewards and Web Browsers from Settings.: How can I remove these from Settings. They are annoying sitting there.Rewards are not worth the effort. Edge has all the same issues as Chrome....
  5. How to remove the "web browser restore recommended" nag in settings

How to remove the "web browser restore recommended" nag in settings: so i change settings often and every time i open the app this nag comes to greet me. is there any registry tweak to get rid of the nagware? i get why they want to push bing onto their users but why edge too? its based off chromium so i dont get it....
  6. How do I remove these advertisements for OneDrive, Edge, and Rewards from Settings

How do I remove these advertisements for OneDrive, Edge, and Rewards from Settings: [ATTACH] I recently opened settings and noticed I was unhelpfully greeted with these advertisements at the top of my settings app. I use better and more secure third-party tools for backup and web browsing, and have zero interest in allowing anyone to datamine my computer...
  7. How to remove "Rewards Sign In" & "Web Browsing-Restore Recommended" from Settings header

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to remove "Rewards Sign In" & "Web Browsing-Restore Recommended" from Settings header: [ATTACH] For my peace of mind, I need this to go away. I will never use Edge or freaking Bing. Does anyone know how or if these new Settings app headers can be removed? I'm totally happy to edit the registry or change a group policy to accomplish it. I'm extremely not down...
  8. Clean install, local account. How to remove the Microsoft Rewards icon from the settings?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Clean install, local account. How to remove the Microsoft Rewards icon from the settings?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Schbourf [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kccv3e/clean_install_local_account_how_to_remove_the/
  9. How to remove Microsoft Rewards balance

in Cortana
    How to remove Microsoft Rewards balance: When I click "Type here to search" in the taskbar, an ad at the top of the search window counts up to 5 to show me my "Microsoft Rewards balance." This would already be an intrusive ad even without it moving, but the animation of it counting 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 every time I go to...
  10. Cannot remove phantom displays in Display Settings

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot remove phantom displays in Display Settings: It seems that I have somehow mucked up with multiple screens and using the intel graphics driver tool, and caused windows to get confused about the order of screens. In Display Settings I now see three screens, when no other screens are available (plugged in). The 1 is...