Windows 10: How to remove Run As Administrator from an app

Discus and support How to remove Run As Administrator from an app in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Two apps are NOT working properly after inexplicably Run As Administrator was added to them. * Moved from Virus & Malware... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Davidin Rockingham, May 10, 2019.

1. How to remove Run As Administrator from an app

Two apps are NOT working properly after inexplicably Run As Administrator was added to them.

* Moved from Virus & Malware

:)

Davidin Rockingham, May 10, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. How to remove Run As Administrator from an app :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, May 10, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Photos app doesn't run.

Hi,

Incompatible software installed in your PC can conflict with Windows apps and cause performance issues. We can suggest several troubleshooting steps to isolate and resolve the issue. As an initial recommendation, you can run the

Windows app troubleshooter
    . This will identify the cause of the issue and provide you further suggestions for troubleshooting steps.

If the issue persists, you can uninstall the Photos app and reinstall it by doing the steps below:

• Type Windows PowerShell in the search box at the taksbar.
    • In the search results, right click on Windows PowerShell and
      Run as administrator.
    • On the Powershell prompt, type: get-appxpackage *Microsoft.Windows.Photos* | remove-appxpackage.
    • Press Enter.
    • Once uninstalled, you can reinstall the app from this
      link

Let us know if the suggestions above worked for you.

Jennifer Bri, May 10, 2019
  4. How to remove Run As Administrator from an app

Problem with Apps that Running as Administrator

Hi,

Running programs as an administrator can be set checking the properties of the app it self. For us to isolate the issue, we would like to ask these questions:

• Have you made any changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • What is the exact error message are you getting? It is better if you could provide to us a screenshot.
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We look forward for your response.

Janeane Cru, May 10, 2019
Thema:

How to remove Run As Administrator from an app

1. How to remove Run As Administrator from an app - Similar Threads - remove Run Administrator

2. How to remove run as administrator permission from apps in windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove run as administrator permission from apps in windows 11?: I just need to remove the administrator permissions from my apps because I was told that what could be causing issues to my laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-run-as-administrator-permission-from/a33befd1-e128-4b28-92bd-783715a800da
  3. How to remove run as administrator permission from apps in windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove run as administrator permission from apps in windows 11?: I just need to remove the administrator permissions from my apps because I was told that what could be causing issues to my laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-run-as-administrator-permission-from/a33befd1-e128-4b28-92bd-783715a800da
  4. How to remove Run as administrator from Context menu in Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    How to remove Run as administrator from Context menu in Windows 11: [IMG]Windows 11 provides a Run as administrator option in the right-click menu. Using that option, you can run any supported application (say a BAT file, EXE, CMD, etc.) with full administrator access which is needed in some cases. But, if you don’t want this option to...
  5. How to not run as administrator?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to not run as administrator?: How do I get a program to not run as administrator? I have tried going into the compatibility tab and unchecking the box but that doesn't work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-not-run-as-administrator/6039d6d0-7961-4d0d-8e84-5750ae579c57
  6. An Administrator has blocked you from running this app...

An Administrator has blocked you from running this app...: Hello, First of all, I have the administrative rights on my windows 10 computer but when I open the Services software on control panel, it says "An Administrator has blocked you from running this app..." when I am an Administrator and I only have one account in my computer....
  7. how to run as administrator

how to run as administrator: how to run as administrator https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-run-as-administrator/0203dd74-446d-4447-9443-dbf1c627879d
  8. Run as administrator "remove"?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Run as administrator "remove"?: Hi, I have a problem... There is an administrator on my PC (my father :] ) and I have an application where you have to enter the administrator password every time. Is there a solution how to avoid entering the password after you have entered it, so that you don't have to...
  9. an administrator has blocked you from running this app

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    an administrator has blocked you from running this app: I'm trying to run a CD on my desktop but everytime I get the "an administrator has blocked you from running this app". I'm the administrator for my desktop so how can I unblock and run this CD installation?...
  10. How to remove Run As Administrator from an app

How to remove Run As Administrator from an app: Two apps are NOT working properly after inexplicably Run As Administrator was added to them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/how-to-remove-run-as-administrator-from-an-app/f07c58af-d40e-4c1c-9b5d-1f69f99d2da6