Windows 10: How to remove Search, Task View, Chat or Widgets icons from Windows 11 Taskbar

Discus and support How to remove Search, Task View, Chat or Widgets icons from Windows 11 Taskbar in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]If you want to disable or remove the Search, Task View, Widgets, and Chat icons from Windows 11 Taskbar, here is how you can do that. It is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Oct 6, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

How to remove Search, Task View, Chat or Widgets icons from Windows 11 Taskbar

How to remove Search, Task View, Chat or Widgets icons from Windows 11 Taskbar remove-search-task-view-widgets-chat-icons-2.jpg
    If you want to disable or remove the Search, Task View, Widgets, and Chat icons from Windows 11 Taskbar, here is how you can do that. It is possible to hide those icons from the Taskbar using Windows Settings and Registry Editor. By default, Windows 11 displays several icons, such as Search, Task View (Desktop), […]

This article How to remove Search, Task View, Chat or Widgets icons from Windows 11 Taskbar first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Oct 6, 2021

2. Remove Search and Task View Icons from Taskbar ?

Hi

I don't have that on my task bar?

My properties are set to Always Combine Hide Labels.

All I see, on mine is the little magnifying glass icon.

When I click on that it opens a search window?

How to remove Search, Task View, Chat or Widgets icons from Windows 11 Taskbar [​IMG]

If you are having problems with having enough space for all of your icons check out Rocketdock.
    It works great.

How to remove Search, Task View, Chat or Widgets icons from Windows 11 Taskbar [​IMG]

Mike

MikeHawthorne, Oct 6, 2021
  3. rijans Win User
    rijans, Oct 6, 2021
  4. Edwin Win User

Remove Search and Task View Icons from Taskbar ?

The WinTHButtonHider application works okay, just one small glitch; I have to click on the 2nd taskbar to make the placeholders disappear.

Edwin, Oct 6, 2021
Thema:

1. How to remove Search, Task View, Chat or Widgets icons from Windows 11 Taskbar - Similar Threads - remove Search Task

2. Remove the "Open Bing Chat in Edge" Button from Windows 11 Taskbar Search

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove the "Open Bing Chat in Edge" Button from Windows 11 Taskbar Search: Hi,I was wondering if there is a way to Remove the "Open Bing Chat in Edge" from Windows 11 Search, or at least make it invisible.I am refering to the Button in the Top-Right of this Screenshot:I am running Windows 11 Pro 22H2 Build 22621.1702....
  3. Remove the "Open Bing Chat in Edge" Button from Windows 11 Taskbar Search

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remove the "Open Bing Chat in Edge" Button from Windows 11 Taskbar Search: Hi,I was wondering if there is a way to Remove the "Open Bing Chat in Edge" from Windows 11 Search, or at least make it invisible.I am refering to the Button in the Top-Right of this Screenshot:I am running Windows 11 Pro 22H2 Build 22621.1702....
  4. How to hide or remove Chat icon from Taskbar on Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    How to hide or remove Chat icon from Taskbar on Windows 11: [ATTACH]If you do not use Microsoft Teams on your computer, you can hide or remove the Chat icon from Taskbar on Windows 11. Here are five different guides that you can use to remove or disable the Microsoft Teams Chat icon on the Taskbar. Microsoft included a new Chat icon...
  5. How to remove or disable Widgets on the Taskbar on Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    How to remove or disable Widgets on the Taskbar on Windows 11: [IMG]The new Windows 11 has a never seen before extensively customizable widget option. It has some features similar to that in Windows 10 and some not-so-popular features have been removed. The space occupied by the widget is on the left side of the screen, which may cause a...
  6. Remove icon from a Task View screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Remove icon from a Task View screen: When I create a task view it carries all icons I see on the original desktop. Can I remove items from the Task View I just created? If I do will the item still show on the original desktop? Win 10 version 20H2 (OS Build 19042.B804) 174563
  7. Remove 'Search' & 'Task View' Icons from WTP Taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove 'Search' & 'Task View' Icons from WTP Taskbar: Before: [img] After: [img] Remove Search Icon from Windows 10 Taskbar: 1. Type regedit in RUN or Start search box and press Enter. It'll open Registry Editor. 2. Now go to following key: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion 3. Create a...
  8. Unpin Search & task view from taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unpin Search & task view from taskbar: Does anybody know how to unpin the search & task view from the taskbar? They take valuable space in the taskbar while they can easily be triggered with windows key shortcuts. 2279
  9. How to remove the moronic search and task view...

in Windows 10 Support
    How to remove the moronic search and task view...: ...in one easy step... https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=1a8bc...FMcZpVRvjvkqa4 As found in the comments section here... How to Hide the Stupid Search Button on the Windows 10 Taskbar I tried it, and it seems to work. As to why ms would do something so moronic without...
  10. Remove Search and Task View Icons from Taskbar ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Remove Search and Task View Icons from Taskbar ?: Is there a way to remove those two items ? They cover up icons I pin to the taskbar *Huh 2199