Windows 10: How to remove ‘Select privacy settings’ box

Discus and support How to remove ‘Select privacy settings’ box in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After updating Windows 10 before shut down, i booted up my laptop to find a box asking me to select privacy settings. No matter how many times i select... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MaryanneWacera, Sep 19, 2018.

1. How to remove ‘Select privacy settings’ box

After updating Windows 10 before shut down, i booted up my laptop to find a box asking me to select privacy settings. No matter how many times i select and click okay, it won’t go away. Just keeps telling me to try again. Short of resetting my laptop, there is nothing else I havent tried. I just keep getting that box. Please help

:)

MaryanneWacera, Sep 19, 2018

2. An email set up was deleted... How do I removed it from my Computer?

Hi,

I suggest you to log into account.microsoft.com and check whether the account is listed there.

I also suggest you to follow the steps below to remove the account and check if it helps.

• Press Windows +R to open run command.
    • Type netplwiz.
    • In the dialogue box that appears. Select the account that you wish to remove.
    • Select remove.
    Please post back if you need further assistance, we will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Sep 19, 2018
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Sep 19, 2018
  4. How to remove ‘Select privacy settings’ box

Weird selection box

Hello,

We understand that you are having issues with the selection box on your computer. To assist you with your concern, you may refer to the steps below on how to change the settings of the selection box:

• Right click on Start/Windows logo.

• Select System.

• Click the Advanced settings in the left pane.

• System Properties window will pop up, select the
      Advanced tab.

• Go to Settings under Performance.

• Select Visual Effects tab.

• Check Custom and uncheck
      Show translucent selection rectangle.

Do update us with the outcome and if you need further assistance.

Regards.

Stephanie Sal, Sep 19, 2018
Thema:

How to remove ‘Select privacy settings’ box

1. How to remove ‘Select privacy settings’ box - Similar Threads - remove ‘Select privacy

2. Microphone Privacy Settings for Select Apps

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microphone Privacy Settings for Select Apps: Is there a way to allow microphone access to select apps? I have the option to control access to individual Microsoft Store apps, but either all or no desktop apps. Is there an alternative way to restrict access? For example, I'd like to only provide Google Chrome, but...
  3. How to remove Windows Update notification in Settings Box

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to remove Windows Update notification in Settings Box: that is, in v. 2004, how to remove only this NEWLY added notification (area) which includes: . Local Account Sign in [img] in context > [img] NOTE: this Update & Security Settings Box NEVER before indicated (I am automatically signed in as Admin) > Local Account...
  4. How to remove Windows Update notification in Settings Box

in Windows 10 Support
    How to remove Windows Update notification in Settings Box: that is, in v. 2004, how to remove only this NEWLY added notification (area) which includes: . Local Account Sign in [img] in context > [img] NOTE: this Update & Security Settings Box NEVER before indicated (I am automatically signed in as Admin) > Local Account...
  5. Privacy Settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Privacy Settings: I am having a problem with Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. I have already logged in with my Xbox Live account as I wanted to join servers and play multiplayer. As I logged in, it showed "You cannot play multiplayer through Xbox Live because of how your account is set up. This...
  6. Privacy settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Privacy settings: When In Settings>Privacyonly under Windows permissions>diagnostics&feedback and App permissions>Camera do I get*Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organization. I am the only one using this laptop and am shown as administrator. How can I resolve this...
  7. privacy settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    privacy settings: ever time i try to change my privacy settings and i hit submit they just wont change what do i do?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/privacy-settings/426c2edf-34bc-4ad7-b165-25c56b69f2cc
  8. Settings/Privacy/Background Apps always crashes when selected

in Windows 10 Customization
    Settings/Privacy/Background Apps always crashes when selected: Was trying to get Your Phone working on Desktop machine (AMD-64, Insider slow May 1903 updated today). It all works fine on my SPro4 (same version of windows). Following advice on windows site to check settings in Privacy/Background Apps only results in repeated crashes of...
  9. Can I remove the dotted selection box on a mouse?

in Windows 10 Support
    Can I remove the dotted selection box on a mouse?: Hello all, I was wondering if anyone knew how to remove the dotted selection box that comes from holding the left mouse button and moving the mouse on the desktop? I like the feature, I would just like to remove the box. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you,...
  10. Privacy Settings

in Windows 10 Support
    Privacy Settings: I have 2 All in Ones and they both use Windows 10. If I make a change to one of them it effects the other and I wish to eliminate this. What are the correct privacy settings that I need to make so they run independent, Thank you 81129