Windows 10: How to remove Send feedback button in the new Microsoft Edge

Discus and support How to remove Send feedback button in the new Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [IMG]Microsoft is always keen to work according to user feedback. Since the introduction of Windows 10, every Microsoft product and service... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Sep 11, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

How to remove Send feedback button in the new Microsoft Edge

WinClub, Sep 11, 2019

2. MS Edge - can't find pages

Hi Dave,

Thanks for replying to us with the status of your issue.

I suggest you to provide the feedback for Microsoft Edge browser.

Follow the below steps:

• Click on the More actions (…) icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Microsoft Edge homepage.

• Select Send feedback option.

• Provide your feedback and click on send feedback button.

For any query related to Windows Operating System, feel free to post on Microsoft Community.

Santosh_Rai, Sep 11, 2019
  3. DavidY Win User
    Send Feedback to Microsoft in Windows 10

Hi Shawn,

Now that Windows 10 has been released publicly, but still including the Feedback app, I wonder if it would be worth tweaking the title to help folks new to the Forum who've just started using Windows 10 (and didn't use the Feedback app as Insiders) find it more easily, if they want to send a Bug Report to Microsoft.

Something like 'Feedback and Bug Reports- Send to Microsoft in Window 10', perhaps?

Also, the WinKey - ? Keyboard shortcut is useful, because it opens the Feedback app straightaway with a screenshot, so I'd suggest adding that to Option Four?

DavidY, Sep 11, 2019
  4. How to remove Send feedback button in the new Microsoft Edge

Microsoft Edge - Features are missing!

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in using Windows 10 and bringing this to our notice.

We would suggest you to send a feedback by asking the feature you are looking for.

• Open the Edge, then click on more options(...).
    • Click on Send feedback.
    • Follow the on-line instructions.
    Refer to these steps to pin a website to start screen:

• Open the Edge, then click on more options(...).
    • Click on Pin to Start
    Hope this information helps you. Please do let us know if you need further assistance.

Ganesh Achar B, Sep 11, 2019
Thema:

How to remove Send feedback button in the new Microsoft Edge

1. How to remove Send feedback button in the new Microsoft Edge - Similar Threads - remove Send feedback

2. how do i send feedback

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how do i send feedback: in the Diagnostic & Feedback you can only ENABLE data collection there is no button to SEND FEEDBACK NOW so how do i report a bug ? thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-send-feedback/ff17c3f5-b494-4378-b013-af2cdaebaf10
  3. how do i send feedback

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i send feedback: in the Diagnostic & Feedback you can only ENABLE data collection there is no button to SEND FEEDBACK NOW so how do i report a bug ? thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-send-feedback/ff17c3f5-b494-4378-b013-af2cdaebaf10
  4. how do i send feedback

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to remove the Extensions menu button from Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    How to remove the Extensions menu button from Microsoft Edge: [ATTACH]Microsoft lately has adopted the Chromium open-course project for its web browser Edge. Microsoft Edge now runs on the Chromium web engine delivering a better performance and web compatibility. The new Chromium-based Edge comes in with better productivity and some fun...
  6. How to Add or Remove Downloads Button on Toolbar in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    How to Add or Remove Downloads Button on Toolbar in Microsoft Edge: Microsoft Edge will save items you want to download into your C:\Users\<username>\Downloads (%UserProfile%\Downloads) folder by default. You can now add the Downloads button to the toolbar in Microsoft Edge. The Downloads button allow you to quickly view, manage, search,...
  7. How to I send feedback to Microsoft?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to I send feedback to Microsoft?: I want to look at feedback that I have previously sent to Microsoft but I can't find the route to sending feedback. I looked in Bing - this pointed me to https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/feedback but that screen says "How to get started. An independent research vendor...
  8. Remove Smiley Face Send Feedback Button in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Remove Smiley Face Send Feedback Button in Microsoft Edge: How to: Remove Smiley Face Send Feedback Button in Microsoft Edge How to Remove Smiley Face Send Feedback Button in Microsoft Edge Beta, Dev, and Canary Builds The Microsoft Edge web browser in Windows 10 is moving to a Chromium version. Microsoft Edge Insider builds...
  9. Remove Internet Explorer Send Feedback Smiley Button

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Remove Internet Explorer Send Feedback Smiley Button: How to: Remove Internet Explorer Send Feedback Smiley Button How to Add or Remove Internet Explorer Send Feedback Smiley Button in Windows 10 [img] Information Internet Explorer (IE11) in Windows 10 includes a Send Feedback smiley button on the toolbar that can be...
  10. Send Feedback to Microsoft in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Send Feedback to Microsoft in Windows 10: How to: Send Feedback to Microsoft in Windows 10 How to Send Feedback to Microsoft in Windows 10 You can use the Feedback Hub app to help Microsoft make Windows better! Provide feedback about Windows and apps by sharing your suggestions or problems. If you want to be...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. remove feedback button edge