Windows 10: How to remove shared files of Visual Studio 2019 Community Edition after uninstalling it?

Discus and support How to remove shared files of Visual Studio 2019 Community Edition after uninstalling it? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I just uninstalled Visual Studio 2019 Community Edition as I no longer needed it but after doing so it didn't get rid of those shared files in the C:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ronik103, Jun 27, 2021.

1. ronik103 Win User

How to remove shared files of Visual Studio 2019 Community Edition after uninstalling it?

I just uninstalled Visual Studio 2019 Community Edition as I no longer needed it but after doing so it didn't get rid of those shared files in the C: drive. I had installed Visual Studio in D: drive. How can I remove those files from the C: drv?

:)

ronik103, Jun 27, 2021
  2. Amol S. Win User

Visual Studio (.NET Framework)

Do you still have the Visual Studio Installer or Visual Studio Manager still installed?

If you have it still installed and it opens up correctly, you could try removing all additional packages that are installed, and try reinstalling them again. It could have been a corruption issue relating to package extensions that you may have installed
    into Visual Studio 2017 Community Edition. If that does not work, go to apps in settings, and select Visual Studio 2017 Community Edition and select repair. If that does not work, you could try going to TechNet, and asking there for help. It could be a
    bug with the current version of the .NET Framework 48 or with the recent version of Visual Studio 2017 Community Edition.

If you can not find Visual Studio Installer or Visual Studio Manager, unfortunately in this situation the only thing I can think of is if you still have the installation file that you downloaded from the Visual Studio website. If you can't find that, then
    I suggest that you download Visual Studio 2019 Community Edition, since the 2017 Community edition is not given for free anymore unless you have some sort of subscription. However, I suggest that you still check with TechNet before taking this step.

Amol S., Jun 27, 2021
  3. Visual Studio Community 2019

Hello because i dont want to use visual studio Community 2019 anymore i uninstalled it but after it was uninstalled my games wasnt working anymore so i had to install it again any ideas how i can fix that?

[moved from de-de]

LutzKingson, Jun 27, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

How to remove shared files of Visual Studio 2019 Community Edition after uninstalling it?

Visual Studio Roadmap Updates and Visual Studio 2019 Information

Source: Visual Studio Roadmap Updates and Visual Studio 2019 Information | The Visual Studio Blog

Brink, Jun 27, 2021
Thema:

1. How to remove shared files of Visual Studio 2019 Community Edition after uninstalling it? - Similar Threads - remove shared files

2. Visual studio community 2019 usage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Visual studio community 2019 usage: Hi I tried reading Visual studio community 2019 license but it is so confusing. I wonder if i need to have a visual studio pro license in order to use this case: I work in a company of ~100 people and the revenue as is >1M Euros so i understand it is enterprise environment...
  3. Visual Studio 2019 Community Edition Taking Disc - 100%

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Visual Studio 2019 Community Edition Taking Disc - 100%: Visual Studio 2019 Community Edition Taking Disc - 100% Details: OS Name : Microsoft Windows 10 Home Single Language Version: 10.0.19041 Build 19041 Installed Physical Memory RAM 8.00 GB Tried with modify , Reinstall but still issue persists...
  4. Visual Studio 2019 Community

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Visual Studio 2019 Community: I recently started learning to code in C# and I installed Visual Studios 2019 Community edition. It is supposed to be a free unlimited license, after you login with a Microsoft account. only when i try, i get a error saying cookies are disabled. I don't know how to enable...
  5. Visual Studio Community 2019

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Visual Studio Community 2019: Hello because i dont want to use visual studio Community 2019 anymore i uninstalled it but after it was uninstalled my games wasnt working anymore so i had to install it again any ideas how i can fix that? [moved from de-de]...
  6. Visual Studio 2015 Community Edition

Visual Studio 2015 Community Edition: Can we use Visual Studio 2015 Community Edition in Organisation for free or we need to purchase license. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/visual-studio-2015-community-edition/239722d2-2fa9-4095-a750-a5a02998f95c
  7. Visual Studio 2019 Community - program crash

Visual Studio 2019 Community - program crash: I have a 3D graphics program written in VC++ MFC using OpenGL. I developed this some 20 years ago. Every time I moved to a new VS, I had some problem but I managed to fix the issues. Last time I ported to VS2015 a year ago and I fixed some x64 issue with OpenGL then. And it...
  8. Will there be fix to Visual Studio Community 2019 and Visual Studio Tools 2017?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Will there be fix to Visual Studio Community 2019 and Visual Studio Tools 2017?: [ATTACH] This has been going on since the 16.4.3 release for Visual Studio Community 2019 update. After the second update since the error, 16.4.4, I switched to Enterprise. I scrolled through several forums in a relationship base search but no success in finding a solution....
  9. Visual Studio Community

in Windows 10 Customization
    Visual Studio Community: I picked up the book on Visual Studio 2010. Is there a 2020 version that I don't know about...? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/visual-studio-community/faadcad3-7446-4b0d-9a53-cea1d763ad6c
  10. VISUAL STUDIO COMMUNITY 2019 EXPOSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VISUAL STUDIO COMMUNITY 2019 EXPOSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!: ITS PAID NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/visual-studio-community-2019-exposed/3c21af45-0ddf-4dd9-a190-952b84eb7290