Windows 10: how to remove shellshock from my computer

Discus and support how to remove shellshock from my computer in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My computer was infected by shellshock virus. Computer details below 1. intel nuc skullcanyon 2. windows 10 pro with latest update 3.ROUTER ASUS... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by AshokSankaran1, Jan 21, 2019.

1. how to remove shellshock from my computer

My computer was infected by shellshock virus. Computer details below

1. intel nuc skullcanyon

2. windows 10 pro with latest update

3.ROUTER ASUS RT-AC68U

I have a fake wifi ssid broadcasting in windows 10 available network. I tried following actions

1.I have updated router to latest firmware

2.Changed all of router my wifi passwords(SSID) from my mobile

3.I ran Avast antivirus(free ver) full system scan

4.I ran Maleware bytes(free ver) full system scan

Malware bytes blocked some pup from my system, But a fake ssid is still in my system. When I removed from my system it will appear again after restarting

Please guide me to remove this shellshock from my system.

:)

AshokSankaran1, Jan 21, 2019
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Jan 21, 2019
  3. An email set up was deleted... How do I removed it from my Computer?

Hi,

I suggest you to log into account.microsoft.com and check whether the account is listed there.

I also suggest you to follow the steps below to remove the account and check if it helps.

• Press Windows +R to open run command.
    • Type netplwiz.
    • In the dialogue box that appears. Select the account that you wish to remove.
    • Select remove.
    Please post back if you need further assistance, we will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Jan 21, 2019
  4. how to remove shellshock from my computer

Best way to remove problem Malware

Hi There,

I am trying to remove a bundle of Malware without success.

There is a bundle of listed programs which I try to uninstall through the typical Control Panel effort, but they remain listed there:

Buenosearch Toolbar
    MyPC Backup
    PC Performer
    Speed Test 127
    UnknownFile

I was looking at this weblink which provides a 5 step process for Buenosearch alone:
    http://malwaretips.com/blogs/remove-bueno-search/

Not sure how much certain guides can be trusted. One of the first things I read was to download Revo Uninstaller, and I've not heard of it so I'm not sure if it's trustworthy..........

radioraheem, Jan 21, 2019
Thema:

how to remove shellshock from my computer

1. how to remove shellshock from my computer - Similar Threads - remove shellshock computer

2. How to remove phone from computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove phone from computer?: I recently paired my iPhone 14 to my Windows PC with Phone Link, but it seemed to cause my Bluetooth adapter to bug out. It kept turning on and off so I disabled the Bluetooth adapter and restarted my computer. I reinstalled my Bluetooth driver but now Phone Link will not...
  3. How to remove "Administrator" from my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove "Administrator" from my computer?: I uploaded files from my old computer to my new one. It keeps telling me I need administrator approval before I can move files. How do I get rid of this?Moved by moderator from Word forum to Windows forum....
  4. How to remove "Administrator" from my computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove "Administrator" from my computer?: I uploaded files from my old computer to my new one. It keeps telling me I need administrator approval before I can move files. How do I get rid of this?Moved by moderator from Word forum to Windows forum....
  5. How to remove a Network from my Computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to remove a Network from my Computer: I returned home from vacation to find that someone hacked into my computer and created a network. I tried wiping and restarting my computer but it is still there. Is there any way I can remove the network. I have tried stopping all networking in msc, but it doesn't seem to...
  6. how to remove cortana from computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how to remove cortana from computer: how do I remove cortana from my computer. It is useless and eats cycles. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/how-to-remove-cortana-from-computer/b1f594fd-6701-4393-be6e-5d53dc3eada9
  7. How to remove Bing from my computer?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to remove Bing from my computer?: This question has been ask before and I could not find an answer. I do not want anything to do with Bing and want is off my computer. I do not have it as a Search engine,neither did I put it on my computer anywhere. When I start up my computer I often get sent right to Bing...
  8. how to remove a computer from my account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    how to remove a computer from my account: a dead machine is listed on my account the bozos at ms did nof include a delete function under the manage category https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-a-computer-from-my-account/d8e6c6c1-e5e8-4188-9530-d7201ad7e220"
  9. How to Remove an account from computer

How to Remove an account from computer: There is a work email account that I used in the past but it is no longer valid (I am not merely not using it, the actual account is no longer valid; it was deleted by the domain owner). However, my computer keeps trying to login to this account, then gives me an error...
  10. How to remove this account from my computer!

How to remove this account from my computer!: I have a couple questions. (1) I have a new laptop, and I allowed my wife to use it for a bit for a project she needed to do. She kept saying, "I figured out all the passwords." I didn't know what that meant. I was very confused. After an hour or so I looked at the screen...