Windows 10: How to remove shortcuts PCs from This PC?

Discus and support How to remove shortcuts PCs from This PC? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, would anyone know how to remove these icons from This PC? I turn to the English-speaking community because the Czech one is very small. [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Dominik Horák, Aug 1, 2020.

1. How to remove shortcuts PCs from This PC?

Hi, would anyone know how to remove these icons from This PC?

I turn to the English-speaking community because the Czech one is very small.

How to remove shortcuts PCs from This PC? c2ade128-d55f-4de7-bfb2-99b62da0f52f?upload=true.jpg

:)

Dominik Horák, Aug 1, 2020
  2. BXtreme Win User

how to remove a pc from workgroup

i've run up in a problem...I was setting up a wlan with another pc from my new insp 1520 and ended up setting it right but with the exception of making an invalid entry in the pc's workgroup showing a "computer not found on the network". Now how can I remove it! ANy suggestions ??? *Confused How to remove shortcuts PCs from This PC? :confused: OR HIDE IT PLZ!

BXtreme, Aug 1, 2020
  3. Michael Win User
    Remove yellow/blue sheild icon from shortcuts

After upgrading to Windows 10, some desktop shortcuts have UAC shield icons. Is it possible to remove them?

How to remove shortcuts PCs from This PC? [​IMG]

EDIT: Here's a solution...
    Launch the shortcuts via CMD:

1. Right-click the shortcut to Properties
    2. Click Change Icon, then click OK when its window pops up (necessary step to avoid losing the icon)
    3. Add the following, plus a space, to the beginning of the Target field, leaving the existing path at the end:
      Code:
      Code:
      cmd /c start ""
    I had previously solved this by editing a system icon file, but that method doesn't seem to be working as of update 1607, plus it was a lot more trouble.

Michael, Aug 1, 2020
  4. How to remove shortcuts PCs from This PC?

How to pin app shortcut to desk top?

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow below steps to change pin the apps on the desktop screen and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to perform the below steps to add the apps on desktop.

• Click on the “Start button” and locate the App that you want to pin to Desktop.
    • Right click on the “App” and click on “More options”.
    • Then click on “Open File location” and right click on the app, click on “Send to” option.
    • Then select “Desktop (Create shortcut)”.
    • Go to “Desktop” and check whether the app is located or not.

Or Step 2: To add shortcuts to the desktop

• Press and hold or right-click the desktop, tap or click New, and then tap or click Shortcut.
    • Enter the location of the item or tap or click Browse to find the item in File Explorer.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

How to remove shortcuts PCs from This PC?

1. How to remove shortcuts PCs from This PC? - Similar Threads - remove shortcuts PCs

2. How to remove this icon or shortcut?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove this icon or shortcut?: As the following pictures show, how do I remove the icon or shortcut? It can't be deleted using conventional way, yet can't be removed using other softwares too. Some more, can't find it under command prompt, as well.Any inputs will be very much appreciated....
  3. How to remove this icon or shortcut?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove this icon or shortcut?: As the following pictures show, how do I remove the icon or shortcut? It can't be deleted using conventional way, yet can't be removed using other softwares too. Some more, can't find it under command prompt, as well.Any inputs will be very much appreciated....
  4. Remove the shortcut from @ symbol

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove the shortcut from @ symbol: Hello!I have a problem, after installing some software I've got a problem when I try to click on the @ symbol.It won't write it , it just opens the software, like a shortcut.I've tried to see under properties, under shortcut, but there is no keyboard key combinations under...
  5. Remove the shortcut from @ symbol

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remove the shortcut from @ symbol: Hello!I have a problem, after installing some software I've got a problem when I try to click on the @ symbol.It won't write it , it just opens the software, like a shortcut.I've tried to see under properties, under shortcut, but there is no keyboard key combinations under...
  6. Remove the shortcut from @ symbol

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. How to Remove Keyboard Shortcut?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to Remove Keyboard Shortcut?: I made a shortcut and gave is a "Shortcut Key" in this case: ctrl + alt + shift + S but then later deleted the shortcut without removing the "Shortcut Key". The shortcut still activates when I press the buttons in this case: ctrl + alt + shift + S, despite the fact that the...
  8. How to remove junk shortcut from device and drive in this PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to remove junk shortcut from device and drive in this PC: [ATTACH] I accidentally install some junk program. I have uninstall that program use Revo uninstaller, clean registry but there is still a junk shortcut left over in device and drive. Anyone have any idea how to remove it? Thanks...
  9. Remove arrows from shortcuts

in Windows 10 Support
    Remove arrows from shortcuts: Hello Forum, On my previous system (1709) I removed the annoying arrows from desktop shortcuts using instructions given here "How to get rid of app shortcut arrows on the Windows 10 desktop | Windows Central". Tried this on the upgraded system (1803), all desktop icons became...
  10. How to remove this shortcuts, please?!

in Windows 10 Support
    How to remove this shortcuts, please?!: Hello, can someone please help me with this one... I want to remove this shorcuts from... Start - All apps... - Contact Support - Microsoft Edge - OneDrive - Search - Settings - Windows Accessories - Windows Administrative Tools - Windows Easy of Access -...