Windows 10: How to remove sign-in on my Hello screen when I boot up my computer.

Discus and support How to remove sign-in on my Hello screen when I boot up my computer. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I can't seem to get rid of the sign-in screen on my computer when I first start it up in the morning. I used to have a pin but I got rid of that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by asus1254, Jun 30, 2021.

1. asus1254 Win User

How to remove sign-in on my Hello screen when I boot up my computer.

Hi, I can't seem to get rid of the sign-in screen on my computer when I first start it up in the morning. I used to have a pin but I got rid of that and the computer just started up which was great, exactly what I want. Now all of a sudden the computer has changed to a sign-in where I have to sign in using my account password. Is there any way of getting rid of the sign-in screen please? I really don't want a pin or a password sign in, very annoying but they make it very hard to get rid of them don't they. What I have tried so far: Settings>Accounts>Sign-In options>, But I don't seem

:)

asus1254, Jun 30, 2021

2. My hello sign in stopped working.

Hi,

This problem that started after installing the last Windows update might be caused by outdated or corrupted device drivers. For us to better assist you, we'll be needing additional information:

• Are you pertaining on Windows Hello sign-in? If yes, does it mean that the facial recognition is not working?
    • Is there an error message displayed when using Windows Hello?

Meanwhile, it is better to check the status of Windows Hello sign-in option in your computer. To check the Windows Hello status, follow these steps:

• Click the Start button and select the Settings
      icon.
    • Choose Accounts from the list.
    • Select Sign-in options in the left pane of the window.
    • Under Windows Hello, kindly check the status of it.

As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest keeping the device drivers like camera driver up-to-date. For your reference, check this article on how to
    update drivers in Windows 10.

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Gerard Qui, Jun 30, 2021
  3. Remove sign in pin

Hi Joel,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the sign in pin/password options.

• In the search box type sign-in-option.
    • Click on the sign-in-option.
    • Then you can find password/pin/picture password.
    • There you can remove the option and check.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jun 30, 2021
  4. Darkleoco Win User

Computer refuses to boot

All of a sudden after opening up my computer to remove one of my ram sticks to check the timings on it after replacing it and powering on from a cold start my computer will not boot and does not show any picture on the screen, it starts up with all of the fans going but then it shuts off after 10-15 seconds, what troubleshooting steps should i take???

*Cry :cry:

Darkleoco, Jun 30, 2021
Thema:

1. How to remove sign-in on my Hello screen when I boot up my computer. - Similar Threads - remove sign Hello

2. How to sign in my computer when the screen moves along with the mouse?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to sign in my computer when the screen moves along with the mouse?: Hello, When I try to sign in to get into my computer, the screen moves along with the mouse. So I have no way to sign in.I have Window 10 and my computer was working well, but the water was spread onto the computer. After the computer was cleaned, I turned it on, the screen...
  3. How to sign in my computer when the screen moves along with the mouse?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to sign in my computer when the screen moves along with the mouse?: Hello, When I try to sign in to get into my computer, the screen moves along with the mouse. So I have no way to sign in.I have Window 10 and my computer was working well, but the water was spread onto the computer. After the computer was cleaned, I turned it on, the screen...
  4. How to sign in my computer when the screen moves along with the mouse?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. When I boot up my computer my screen goes black and when I click enter then it puts me into...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    When I boot up my computer my screen goes black and when I click enter then it puts me into...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/iusetiktokandreddit [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lxyl3s/when_i_boot_up_my_computer_my_screen_goes_black/
  6. How to remove the sign into Microsoft account when Windows 10 boots up?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to remove the sign into Microsoft account when Windows 10 boots up?: How to disable this log in pop up into microsoft account, because every time I booting up my PC this log in pop up keep asking me to log in to my microsoft account even I already log in. It's still appear in next booting up[ATTACH]...
  7. My computer won’t pull up the sign in screen

My computer won’t pull up the sign in screen: I am having an issue logging in to my window laptop I get to the screen with the date and time. When I press a key to login, it goes away and the screen blurs then after 15 seconds it just returns to the screen with date and time. I have tried holding shift and clicking...
  8. how to remove a pop up on my computer screen ???

how to remove a pop up on my computer screen ???: how to remove a pop up on my computer screen ??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-a-pop-up-on-my-computer-screen/89224434-6b46-4094-be53-7e0f78b7ccbc
  9. How to remove my picture from sign-in screen?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How to remove my picture from sign-in screen?: I don't want a picture on my sign-in screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-my-picture-from-sign-in-screen/e6c9a0e3-0a54-42ee-b273-08f54ae43154
  10. My computer is not showing the screen on boot up.

in Windows 10 Support
    My computer is not showing the screen on boot up.: When I power on my iView maximus 2, it does not show a screen. I was in the bios disabling some stuff because I did have some other problems, I disabled the internal graphics driver by accident*Sad. How can I re-enable that with a black screen and I can't see anything....