Windows 10: How to remove "Simatic Shell" folder?

Discus and support How to remove "Simatic Shell" folder? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I'm using Windows 11 Home and I want to remove "Simatic Shell Folder". I already deleted "Simatic Shell" in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by KietTran98, Aug 6, 2021.

1. How to remove "Simatic Shell" folder?

Hi everyone, I'm using Windows 11 Home and I want to remove "Simatic Shell Folder". I already deleted "Simatic Shell" in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\MyComputer\NameSpace by Registry Editor. But it can't be removed. Please help me! Thank for your reading.

:)

KietTran98, Aug 6, 2021
  2. user25 Win User

How to remove"simatic shell" from my pc?

I just searched for "simatic shell" in registry and removed all keys/fields with it

it's gone now

user25, Aug 6, 2021
  3. How to remove"simatic shell" from my pc?

I figured it out how to get rid of this. Go to Control Panel -> Devices and Printers -> Right Click your PC -> Properties. The rest is explained in the attached image. Now windows will allow you to delete this folder. At the end, delete the simatic shell folder from My PC.

How to remove "Simatic Shell" folder? Vly5u.png

Jahanzaib Awan, Aug 6, 2021
  4. newtekie1 Win User

How to remove "Simatic Shell" folder?

How can I remove this virus remnant?

I was also going to suggest Autoruns.

Check to make sure it isn't attaching itself to explorer. It should be the 3rd thing listed in Autoruns, the listing for the Shell. It should just be Explorer.exe. If it is anything else, that might be your problem.

newtekie1, Aug 6, 2021
Thema:

How to remove "Simatic Shell" folder?

1. How to remove "Simatic Shell" folder? - Similar Threads - remove Simatic Shell

2. simatic shell

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    simatic shell: I can't remove simatic shell, i followed all of instruction 4 situation on the internet. Finally, it changed name to "shimatic shell" and i don't know how to remove it. Anyone help me ?...
  3. simatic shell

in Windows 10 Gaming
    simatic shell: I can't remove simatic shell, i followed all of instruction 4 situation on the internet. Finally, it changed name to "shimatic shell" and i don't know how to remove it. Anyone help me ?...
  4. simatic shell

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Desktop Shell Folder Merged with User Shell Folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Desktop Shell Folder Merged with User Shell Folder: Tried to move some files between drives to free up space on C. Ended up transferring the entire Desktop Shell to D. When I moved it back, it merged Desktop with User and now the User Shell Folders in Registry are a bit of a mess.I moved Desktop back into its own User Shell...
  6. Desktop Shell Folder Merged with User Shell Folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop Shell Folder Merged with User Shell Folder: Tried to move some files between drives to free up space on C. Ended up transferring the entire Desktop Shell to D. When I moved it back, it merged Desktop with User and now the User Shell Folders in Registry are a bit of a mess.I moved Desktop back into its own User Shell...
  7. Desktop Shell Folder Merged with User Shell Folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. How to delete Simatic Shell Folder in Devices and drives? Please

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to delete Simatic Shell Folder in Devices and drives? Please: I want to delete this Simatic Shell. Help me pls!!![ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-delete-simatic-shell-folder-in-devices-and/9fd6ebf9-16ca-4f3f-a932-146482f7f1e4
  9. How to remove calibre from shell components?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to remove calibre from shell components?: [ATTACH] I installed calibre but then uninstalled it. Ever since it has these annoying open with entries for all file types. Is there a safe way to delete these entries? I have deleted the folders from AppData and Program Files already. Rebooting doesn't help either....
  10. Shell Folder Fix?

in Windows 10 Support
    Shell Folder Fix?: I am HIGHLY disappointed because the author of that fantastic program has disappeared off, at least MY, radar. It somewhat worked with Win 8 then almost by design Microsoft killed it in Win 8.1. Actually I can't prove that but it does work somewhat. Does anyone have...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. delete calibre from regedit windows 10

2. how doni get fid of simatic shell