Windows 10: how to remove strange clear rectangle?

Discus and support how to remove strange clear rectangle? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; a transparent rectangle has appeared on my screen after my cat walked over the keyboard, i cant get rid of it and idk what it is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by adrianrivera111, Jun 16, 2021.

1. how to remove strange clear rectangle?

a transparent rectangle has appeared on my screen after my cat walked over the keyboard, i cant get rid of it and idk what it is

:)

adrianrivera111, Jun 16, 2021

2. Strange Grey Rectangles on Screen

Since over a week I have been dealing with three strange rectangles on my display. They appear already on system start up before the log in screen. I tried to find a process on Task Manager that may cause this annoyance. I remember having installed a Windows
    store app, Ditto. I uninstalled it and rebooted but still there how to remove strange clear rectangle? :( Those pesky rectangles appear in normal and safe mode and in any account. Below are 2 pictures to show what I'm talking about. Any help greatly appreciated � 3 annoying rectangles on Log-in
    screen Even in Safe Mode, those 3 annoying rectangles won't go

✨Fancy Rat✨, Jun 16, 2021
  3. Clear Pagefile on Shutdown

I've been looking into clearing the pagefile, and I found the following steps at a somewhat dated webpage:
    1. In the registry editor, navigate to: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Session Manager\Memory Management
    2. Set ClearPageFileAtShutdown to the REG_DWORD value of 1.
    3. Restart Windows.
    I'm just wondering whether those steps are still valid, and, if so, does clearing the pagefile work as advertised?

gregyurkon, Jun 16, 2021
  4. JayPhi Win User

how to remove strange clear rectangle?

Clear "Pin suggested" list in People Bar

Does anybody know how to clear the "Pin suggested" list on the "People bar"?

Contacts are added to the "Pin suggested" list once you've pinned and unpinned them. But there seems to be no obvious way to remove them from that list.

After playing around with this feature and pinning and unpinning many dummy contacts, it's rather annoying to see them in the "Pin suggested" list when you click on the "My People" icon in the taskbar.

JayPhi, Jun 16, 2021
Thema:

how to remove strange clear rectangle?

1. how to remove strange clear rectangle? - Similar Threads - remove strange clear

2. Weird clear rectangle that I can't get rid of

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird clear rectangle that I can't get rid of: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Brotherinarms1 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/vew3zl/weird_clear_rectangle_that_i_cant_get_rid_of/
  3. How to remove an app with a strange name?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove an app with a strange name?: I've been having this app for a while now and I have no idea how to remove it. I don't know what this app is or what it was, if it is show like that due to not being properly uninstalled.When I try to uninstall it I get this:...
  4. How to remove an app with a strange name?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove an app with a strange name?: I've been having this app for a while now and I have no idea how to remove it. I don't know what this app is or what it was, if it is show like that due to not being properly uninstalled.When I try to uninstall it I get this:...
  5. Strange clear rectangle appears on bottom of screen out of nowhere Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Strange clear rectangle appears on bottom of screen out of nowhere Windows 11: A weird clear rectangle appeared on the bottom of my screen. How do I remove it? Video to show my mouse turning to loading when hovering on it https://youtu.be/GMu03qGK0dQ...
  6. Strange clear rectangle appears on bottom of screen out of nowhere Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Strange clear rectangle appears on bottom of screen out of nowhere Windows 11: A weird clear rectangle appeared on the bottom of my screen. How do I remove it? Video to show my mouse turning to loading when hovering on it https://youtu.be/GMu03qGK0dQ...
  7. Strange grayish rectangle on my desktop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Strange grayish rectangle on my desktop: I just turned on my pc and found this box, just sitting there in the corner of my desktop, I clicked on it and nothing seemed to happen, so I right clicked only to get the normal right click menu for the desktop, though it could be a program, I don't think so... maybe its a...
  8. A clear rectangle show on the bottom left corner of my monitor

in Windows 10 Customization
    A clear rectangle show on the bottom left corner of my monitor: I need help with this issue I see a rectangle that is transparent, it is located in the bottom left corner of my screen i can see when im in user selection, i see in the desktop, i even see it when i'm playing games. [ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  9. Removal of Strange Advertisement

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Removal of Strange Advertisement: [ATTACH] Hello everyone, I am having these promotions pop up sometimes, especially when I turn on my computer. This one is caused by USB Disk Security from Zbshareware. It is a Happyso advertisement. I have no idea how to stop or remove this. Could you please help me...
  10. Strange blue rectangle at corner of desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Strange blue rectangle at corner of desktop: [ATTACH] Hi all, Recently I've had this strange white rectangle appearing in the top left corner of both my PC and my computer's desktop. I have no idea what it is because I can't find it in task manager. It seems to disable Wallpaper Engine as well. It is also completely...