Windows 10: how to remove swipe-up screen in windows 10 tablet?

Discus and support how to remove swipe-up screen in windows 10 tablet? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; whenever i turn the screen off, and then on, i am greeted with a swipe up screen. i was somehow able to remove this screen in another win 10 tablet... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KalleSatan, Feb 26, 2019.

1. how to remove swipe-up screen in windows 10 tablet?

whenever i turn the screen off, and then on, i am greeted with a swipe up screen.

i was somehow able to remove this screen in another win 10 tablet and it suited my use perfectly

i cant remove it in this other win10 tablet, and as a consequence, i can't use it at all...

i use win 10 tablets to monitor changes on certain websites and they sound an alarm when change occurs, however, when the swipe up screen is on, tablet is muted, and alarms do not go off...

any ideas on what to do?

:)

KalleSatan, Feb 26, 2019
  2. RejZoR Win User

Screen auto-rotation on Windows 10 tablet?

Am I the only one owning a full fledged Windows 10 tablet around here?

RejZoR, Feb 26, 2019
  3. zo0lykas Win User
    zo0lykas, Feb 26, 2019
  4. Arul_D Win User

how to remove swipe-up screen in windows 10 tablet?

Change taskbar swipe in pure tablet mode

Hi,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

I’m sorry for the inconvenience caused. There is no option to change the swipe direction associated with the top of the screen in Tablet mode. I would suggest you to provide a Feedback of the same in Windows Feedback app.

In future, if you have any issues related to Windows, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Arul_D, Feb 26, 2019
Thema:

how to remove swipe-up screen in windows 10 tablet?

1. how to remove swipe-up screen in windows 10 tablet? - Similar Threads - remove swipe screen

2. How to disable Screen Edge Swipe in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to disable Screen Edge Swipe in Windows 10: [ATTACH]Screen Edge Swipe is a great feature that provides you better menu access and control in touch devices. But not every user finds it useful. […] This article How to disable Screen Edge Swipe in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  3. Enable swiping to read a pdf in full screen mode on a tablet

in Windows 10 Customization
    Enable swiping to read a pdf in full screen mode on a tablet: Hello! I am trying to read some pdfs and would like to swipe right like a book instead of scrolling down while in full screen table mode. I've been using Microsoft Edge. In the past, it automatically switched, but an update seems to have turned that off. Thanks for the help!...
  4. How to disable the swipe taskbar.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to disable the swipe taskbar.: Hello, I recently fully reinstalled my Windows 10 for other reasons. Now, I cannot see the taskbar and the only way to do it is to hover my mouse to the place it usually is supposed to be, now, it is no big deal but I just kinda got used to it. Does not seem like a problem...
  5. how to swipe pictures in instagram

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to swipe pictures in instagram: i need to swipe pics in instagram https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-swipe-pictures-in-instagram/dd0bb735-3832-45e4-80ca-88c60baa64cd
  6. How to turn off the touch screen edge swipe?

How to turn off the touch screen edge swipe?: Hello, I have a surface pro 7 and for the life of me I cant find how to turn off the incredibly disruptive touch screen edge swipe. Im trying to hold my tablet and it just starts swiping left and right because the sensitivity is too high. How to I turn off the edge swipe?...
  7. How to remove Ghost Touch bubbles from Windows 10 tablet

in Windows 10 News
    How to remove Ghost Touch bubbles from Windows 10 tablet: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]One of the worst annoyances of touch-enabled Windows 10 devices is ‘Ghost Touching’ on the screen. It’s the random phenomenon where the computer screen starts flashing bubbles like spots around the edges of the screen with the mouse cursor bouncing [...]...
  8. how do i remove the tablet mode

how do i remove the tablet mode: it is very annoying that tablet mode helps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-the-tablet-mode/fdaf39c8-3835-4c9b-aeea-d57f55e9013a
  9. Windows 10 Tablet does not allow left the right swiping but works on laptop

Windows 10 Tablet does not allow left the right swiping but works on laptop: I am unable to swipe left to right and have auxillary menu come up as I am in Android and iOS using the same code. This is a mobile based app on Windows 10 tablet. I have tried to find the settings for Devices to enable this as was required in Win 8.1. Is there a solution...
  10. Enable or Disable Edge Swipe on Screen in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable Edge Swipe on Screen in Windows 10: How to: Enable or Disable Edge Swipe on Screen in Windows 10 How to Enable or Disable Screen Edge Swipe in Windows 10 [info]If you Windows 10 PC or device has a touchscreen, you could swipe in from a screen edge to invoke a system UI below. Swipe in from the right...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how do i swipe up on the laptop screen

2. win 10 remove sign in screen after swipe up