Windows 10: How to Remove Sysinternals Live?

Discus and support How to Remove Sysinternals Live? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I mistakenly downloaded and installed Sysinternals Live instead of only Autoruns. I've looked through my list of installed programs but I don't see... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by mrm3601, Jun 3, 2016.

1. mrm3601 Win User

How to Remove Sysinternals Live?

I mistakenly downloaded and installed Sysinternals Live instead of only Autoruns.

I've looked through my list of installed programs but I don't see SysInternals Live.

Can anyone suggest a method by which I can remove SystInternals Live from my PC?

Thank you.

:)

mrm3601, Jun 3, 2016
  2. steelbytes---01, Jun 3, 2016
  3. Microsoft 10 vs DAEMON Tools!! The War is On!!

use the Autoruns from sysinternal to remove.

alex tiglao

alexthegreat, Jun 3, 2016
  4. Cliff S New Member

Sysinternals are all portable programs, just delete them.

Cliff S, Jun 3, 2016
Thema:

1. How to Remove Sysinternals Live? - Similar Threads - Remove Sysinternals Live

2. Sysinternals procexplorer and secure boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sysinternals procexplorer and secure boot: This morning i have enabled secure boot cause fifa '23 :P Having this enabled i cannot open the software anymore... It's this a normal behaviour?TIAWell... It seems I have made a mistake.I was trying to launch the procexp64a.exe...Of course I cannot run this app.It's for arm...
  3. Sysinternals procexplorer and secure boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sysinternals procexplorer and secure boot: This morning i have enabled secure boot cause fifa '23 :P Having this enabled i cannot open the software anymore... It's this a normal behaviour?TIAWell... It seems I have made a mistake.I was trying to launch the procexp64a.exe...Of course I cannot run this app.It's for arm...
  4. defrag script for sysinternal contig

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    defrag script for sysinternal contig: Hi, I'm writing a batch for defrag file with the sysinternal contig. I need a hand to develop and test it better. For now it performs only the analysis and is developed for the "Italian" language but I would like to make it more flexible. Code:...
  5. SysInternals Process Explorer tutorial: How to use it

in Windows 10 News
    SysInternals Process Explorer tutorial: How to use it: [ATTACH]Windows Task Manager keeps a tight check on applications, processes, and services running on […] This article SysInternals Process Explorer tutorial: How to use it first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  6. Will Windows Live Tiles be removed?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Will Windows Live Tiles be removed?: I really like Live Tiles and I use them regularly and I already have a new design for them. I am worried that they will be removed soon. Will they be removed, and can I send my design in in any way? * Moved from Community Participation Center...
  7. SysInternals Process Explorer: Are these ALPC permissions normal?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    SysInternals Process Explorer: Are these ALPC permissions normal?: I have a question about the information I am seeing in SysInternals Process Explorer. If I pick a process, open the lower pane and select View Handles, one of the names of the handles is \RPC Control\OLE If I right click on \RPC Control\OLE, select Properties and then the...
  8. How do I remove this popup generator? I removed extension from Chrome but it lives on

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I remove this popup generator? I removed extension from Chrome but it lives on: How do I remove this popup generator? I removed extension from Chrome but it lives on. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/quickmapsanddirections/e25dad1f-2dee-4348-be1d-6d5a5b072857
  9. Apparent bug in SysInternals Contig v1.8

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Apparent bug in SysInternals Contig v1.8: I can't find a SysInternals forum online. If this is not the right place to post this, please direct me elsewhere. There is an apparent bug in Contig v1.8. In some cases, "contig -s -v <filespec>" will not use the last block of free space on a volume. In other cases, it...
  10. Windows Sysinternals Utilities

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Sysinternals Utilities: Microsoft has released new versions of: Autoruns Autoruns 13.51 and Process Explorer Version 16.1 36498