Windows 10: How to remove System Keeper

Discus and support How to remove System Keeper in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My page froze + looked like this was a MS program so I downloaded it but not even sure if it really is as there are just so many pop-ups How do I... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Christine(#####), Nov 27, 2018.

1. How to remove System Keeper

My page froze + looked like this was a MS program so I downloaded it but not even sure if it really is as there are just so many pop-ups

How do I safely remove it from my Win 10, I can't buy the premium right now. Thanks

:)

Christine(#####), Nov 27, 2018
  2. oldemt63 Win User

I am trying to remove DNS Keeper Ads

I need to remove DNS Keeper Ads and have read all the threads by earlier users......... Here is my issue. In reading all these posts and the responses from Microsoft tech and private users the suggestion to do what MS calls a "CLEAN SWEEP" is dangerous
    because once the clean sweep is completed either you cannot get you computer to restart, it restarts and the issues is not solved, your computer restarts and is even more messed up than before............ So is there any true way to remove these DNS Keepers
    Ads without harming my laptop and causing me costs I do not have to means to pay???? It just seems as if windows 10 is once again the brain child of a company who could not just stay w their best system of XP Pro......... I need the Keeper Ads gone but do
    not want to crash my pc doing this........... HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

oldemt63, Nov 27, 2018
  3. Dungeon Keeper 2

Hi,

Compatibility issue is one of the possible reasons why you're unable to click anything when trying to play the Dungeon Keeper 2. To help you resolve this concern, we need to gather more details. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Are you experiencing this issue with all of your games?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the affected game?

In the meantime, we recommend that you perform the solutions below:

Solution 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps. This can help remove conflicts with an app from Windows Store. To proceed, kindly click the link below:

Run the troubleshooter for Window apps

Solution 2: Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store. To do this, you may refer to the link below:

Click here

Solution 3: Reset the game from the Settings menu.

• Click Start and click Settings.
    • Select System.
    • Select Apps and features.
    • Find the game and click Advanced options.
    • Click Reset. You need to restart your computer to let the changes take effect.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you get in touch with the game developer and with Origin support for additional troubleshooting steps.

Kindly notify us with the results.

Wilfred Mac, Nov 27, 2018
  4. How to remove System Keeper

windows and dns-keeper

Hi Michael,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Are you trying to remove the DNS Keeper from the PC?

Does it blocking any application/program from accessing?

DNS Keeper is malicious computer threat which takes secret entry in your computer while you visit any unsafe websites and click unknown links. It possess hiding capabilities due to which it hides itself in the background and remains undetected.

I suggest you to place the computer in computer in Clean boot state and check if it works.

Refer the link below:

How to perform a clean boot to troubleshoot a problem in Windows.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135

Note: After Clean boot troubleshooting step, follow the section "How to reset the computer to start as usual after troubleshooting with clean boot" in the provided link to return your computer to Normal startup mode.

Note: Also applies to Windows 10

Please reply to us with the status of the issue.

Anil Madishetty, Nov 27, 2018
Thema:

How to remove System Keeper

1. How to remove System Keeper - Similar Threads - remove System Keeper

2. Content Keeper Restrictions

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Content Keeper Restrictions: I'm using a Chromebook that has CKauthenticator and I need to bypass it to get crosh and developer mode and other things like that. Please Help!
  3. Recipe Keeper

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Recipe Keeper: I installed Recipe Keeper from the Microsoft Store. I have over 100 familyrecipes entered into the app. I would like to backup the file that contain the recipes should my computercrash and I have to re-image the system. I cannot find any directories,folders, etc. on the...
  4. keeper password manager

keeper password manager: have upgraded to recent windows and edge. can not seem to get keeper to install. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keeper-password-manager/82fb5a7e-3c4b-4f4f-8f2b-d6e7664fc2ca
  5. Servant Keeper Software

Servant Keeper Software: I am trying to download a Program. Microsoft will not allow me to download. Is there something you can help me with https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/servant-keeper-software/c4cc2814-a676-49ac-9a5a-60a837ffedd0
  6. Microsoft Edge System Keeper

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Edge System Keeper: I have a 3rd party invasion on my computer that I cannot get rid of. I was told that Microsoft Edge would be programmed to handle, but I am unable to get any communication regarding security to replace the 3rd party invasion; Microsoft Edge is not doing it....
  7. Is System Keeper legit?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is System Keeper legit?: Last night I got a pop-up which looked like it was certified from Windows (see pics below) stated I had 3 viruses. Believing it was legit I followed instructions which had me download System Keeper, and ran it. Maybe I should not have done that cause now System Keeper...
  8. System Keeper - A Pop Up Security Warning

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    System Keeper - A Pop Up Security Warning: I received a warning that my system was infected by two viruses. I have a Surface Book 2 and thought the security protection was enough. Do I need to install another security app...
  9. recipe keeper pro

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    recipe keeper pro: i have windows 10 i added recipe keeper pro so i could sync recipes. i reset my password via settings in recipe keeper. I did the same for recipe pro however I now cannot log in to recipe pro even after resetting sign on twice- states no match. Is there another way to sign...
  10. Print recipe from Recipe Keeper

Print recipe from Recipe Keeper: How do I fix "Windows.Graphic.Printing.PrintManager must be retrieved and initialized with a PrintTaskRequesred event prior to making this call"?...