Windows 10: how to remove the Chinese keyboard???

Discus and support how to remove the Chinese keyboard??? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; In my setting, there is only one language which is EnglishUS. But, there is a traditional Chinese keyboard as shown. How can I remove it? [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by lms0911, Feb 19, 2021.

1. lms0911 Win User

how to remove the Chinese keyboard???

In my setting, there is only one language which is EnglishUS. But, there is a traditional Chinese keyboard as shown. How can I remove it?

how to remove the Chinese keyboard??? 7dd2aee7-4924-466a-9cff-54f8a320f21f?upload=true.png

how to remove the Chinese keyboard??? 4a91a59c-0e1b-4c95-bdb8-4eaf34cfb284?upload=true.png

:)

lms0911, Feb 19, 2021

2. Changed Cortana into US English but Still Replied in Chinese

Hi Rynn,

Thanks for replying to us with the status of your issue.

We appreciate you for trying the troubleshooting steps.

I suggest you to Remove the Chineselanguage and add it again and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

Step 1: Remove the Chinese language.

• Press Windows + X on your keyboard.

• Select Control panel.

• Select language.

• Click on the Option adjacent to the
      Chineselanguage.

• Click on remove under input method.

Step 2: Add ChineseLanguage.

• Press Windows + X on your keyboard.

• Select Control panel.

• Select language.

• Click on Add language.

• Add the Chinese language from the given list.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Feb 19, 2021
  3. AbeZOU Win User
    Removing Chinese from keyboard option in Windows 10

Hi Harun,

The problem is that in Language>Preferred Languages, only the following languages appear:

• English (United States)
    • Hebrew

how to remove the Chinese keyboard??? d17b0943-782d-4bf0-8495-54491f35aedc?upload=true.png

The Chinese language does not appear in the list of preferred languages. Nevertheless,
    Chinese (Traditional, Taiwanese) appears in the list of keyboard inputs.

how to remove the Chinese keyboard??? 34e94b85-6fe8-4005-ad16-5af8061677ed?upload=true.png

How could I remove Chinese from the Keyboard list so I could easily toggle between English and Hebrew languages?

Thanks,

Avraham

AbeZOU, Feb 19, 2021
  4. how to remove the Chinese keyboard???

On-Screen Keyboard for Traditional Chinese input missing after upgrading to Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

• Have you installed any language pack for onscreen keyboard?
    I suggest you to follow the below steps how to add the Chinese keyboard and check if it helps.

• Press “Windows+x” and go to control panel.
    • Click on “language”.
    • Click on “add a language” and select the Chinese language.
    • Then click on add at the bottom and check whether you get the
      keyboard or not.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Feb 19, 2021
Thema:

how to remove the Chinese keyboard???

1. how to remove the Chinese keyboard??? - Similar Threads - remove Chinese keyboard

2. Chinese Keyboard not working,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Chinese Keyboard not working,: I have some issues with inputting Chinese text it won't work even though the preferred language is set to Chineseactions were taken:- running a troubleshooting program and found no issues,- reinstall language pack using IPKsetup- changed IME settings to default.tried...
  3. Chinese Keyboard not working,

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Chinese Keyboard not working,: I have some issues with inputting Chinese text it won't work even though the preferred language is set to Chineseactions were taken:- running a troubleshooting program and found no issues,- reinstall language pack using IPKsetup- changed IME settings to default.tried...
  4. Incorrect rendering of Chinese keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Incorrect rendering of Chinese keyboard: As you can see, the first character is only rendered for the first sixteenth.But the rest of the inline box seems to render well.Help me, it's bothering me so much....
  5. Chinese keyboard and pinyin

in Windows 10 Customization
    Chinese keyboard and pinyin: Hi, I'm learning chinese so I need to write in it often. But recently I've had a problem: when I write in pinyin I can't see options of hanzi to choose one, I just write pinyin and when I type a space a hanzi appears, sometimes it is the correct but not always. what can I do...
  6. How to remove "To Chinese Simplified, China - Chinese Simplified - US"

How to remove "To Chinese Simplified, China - Chinese Simplified - US": The highlighted item below, how to remove it I mean completely, 100% remove? Windows 10 version 1803. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-to-chinese-simplified-china-chinese/162c61ac-ebd8-4765-9a4e-d36762e61f72
  7. Can't remove weird chinese keyboard input

Can't remove weird chinese keyboard input: [ATTACH] I don't know how I got this but I have this weird chinese input method in Windows 10. It's not the original provided by Microsoft and I can't remove it, the traditional way. What's weird too is that instead of showing a big CHE or similar like with every other...
  8. Removing Chinese from keyboard option in Windows 10

Removing Chinese from keyboard option in Windows 10: Hi, In Windows 10, I have English and Hebrew installed as display and keyboard languages. In addition, somehowChinese Traditional/Taiwan appears in the language bar options. I do not need Chinese, and I wish to remove it from the options. However, I am unable to figure out...
  9. Unwanted chinese keyboards

Unwanted chinese keyboards: I'm using Windows 10, version is 10.0.19041 and build is 1904 Recently I noticed that three variants of Chinese languages have been added to my preferred languages without my knowledge see first Screenshot. I can not remove the in Language Preference because they are not...
  10. How do I remove Chinese keyboard/input method, but keep MS Chinese fonts?

How do I remove Chinese keyboard/input method, but keep MS Chinese fonts?: Or the other way around: how do I install the Microsoft Chinese fonts without also adding Chinese language as an input option. Background: I don't speak or write Chinese but often need to copy-paste guest names in Chinese on signage in a hospitality business. I have two...