Windows 10: How to remove the images from the bottom search bar in windows 10

Discus and support How to remove the images from the bottom search bar in windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; This morning those two images right side of the picture started to appear on my bar. Is there any way to remove them? Never had something similar and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by rigu90, Nov 29, 2022.

1. rigu90 Win User

How to remove the images from the bottom search bar in windows 10

This morning those two images right side of the picture started to appear on my bar. Is there any way to remove them? Never had something similar and they are really annoying meEDIT: typo

:)

rigu90, Nov 29, 2022

2. Search Bar/Cortana

Hello,

Thank you for posting your concern here in Microsoft Community and welcome to the Windows 10 family.

From the description, I understand that you are still receiving the pop up notifications, despite having disabled the search functionality in windows 10.

Steps to disable the Search Bar

• Right click on the task bar.
    • Select the "Search" option.
    • Select "Disable."
    However, if the above steps don't work out, perform the below suggested steps and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Open a CMD window started as Administrator.

Repair corruption: Dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth.

Run this command next: Sfc /scannow

Now run these two commands:

PowerShell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted

Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers |Where-Object {$_.InstallLocation -like "*SystemApps*"} | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

Hope the above information was helpful.

Thank You.

Sayan_Ghosh, Nov 29, 2022
  3. Geethu B Win User
    Removing a search Bar

Hi Dave,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I will surely help you.

To understand the issue better, I would need more information from your end.

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    • Did it appear after performing any particular function?

You may try to uninstall the search bar and check if it helps. To uninstall the
    search bar follow these steps:

• Right-click on
      Start Button and click on Programs and Features.

• Right-click on the
      search bar and click on Uninstall.
    Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Nov 29, 2022
  4. I_askYou Win User

Windows 10: how to restore search bar in the taskbar?

When I right click on Taskbar, there is no "Search" in the list.

I_askYou, Nov 29, 2022
Thema:

1. How to remove the images from the bottom search bar in windows 10 - Similar Threads - remove images bottom

2. How do i make the cortana search bar, and the windows search bar at the bottom left of the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i make the cortana search bar, and the windows search bar at the bottom left of the...: hello, I am trying to have Google Chrome as my default browser for everything, I currently see that Edge Deflector and Nomoreedge no longer works, is there a settings way to ensure that my search bar will go to Google Chrome instead of Microsoft Edge? how can I ensure that I...
  3. How do i make the cortana search bar, and the windows search bar at the bottom left of the...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do i make the cortana search bar, and the windows search bar at the bottom left of the...: hello, I am trying to have Google Chrome as my default browser for everything, I currently see that Edge Deflector and Nomoreedge no longer works, is there a settings way to ensure that my search bar will go to Google Chrome instead of Microsoft Edge? how can I ensure that I...
  4. How do i make the cortana search bar, and the windows search bar at the bottom left of the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. How to remove the images from the bottom search bar in windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to remove the images from the bottom search bar in windows 10: This morning those two images right side of the picture started to appear on my bar. Is there any way to remove them? Never had something similar and they are really annoying meEDIT: typo...
  6. How to remove the images from the bottom search bar in windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove the images from the bottom search bar in windows 10: This morning those two images right side of the picture started to appear on my bar. Is there any way to remove them? Never had something similar and they are really annoying meEDIT: typo...
  7. How to remove Bing Image from Search Bar on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to remove Bing Image from Search Bar on Windows 10: [IMG]Do you not like the little Bing Image that appears in the Search Bar? Well! You are not the only one. There are several people wanting to remove Bing Image from Search Bar. That is what we are going to show in this post. We will be seeing how you can get rid of the […]...
  8. Remove the Windows 10 Search Bar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Remove the Windows 10 Search Bar: I'm looking to remove the Windows 10 search bar from the taskbar to clean it up. Is this possible? thx, submitted by /u/Scorge120 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l1e98y/remove_the_windows_10_search_bar/
  9. How do I remove the search bar from the task bar windows 10 1903.

in Cortana
    How do I remove the search bar from the task bar windows 10 1903.: the option is not there anymore https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-the-search-bar-from-the-task-bar/2f938629-7797-4a9a-93d0-1df8d288c557"
  10. how to remove "search the web and windows'' from the task bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to remove "search the web and windows'' from the task bar: Hi guys;anybody knows how to make the desktop like this in win 10! i'd like to remove the "search the web and windows'' from the task bar, i use Chrome so i don't need win search. 4387