Windows 10: How to remove the language Chinese Simplified, China with a blue paw sybmol

Discus and support How to remove the language Chinese Simplified, China with a blue paw sybmol in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How to remove the language Chinese Simplified, China from the list so that I can easly toggle between the other main two languages I am actually... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MariamElnour, Feb 14, 2022.

1. How to remove the language Chinese Simplified, China with a blue paw sybmol

How to remove the language Chinese Simplified, China from the list so that I can easly toggle between the other main two languages I am actually using.I tried many soltuions proposed in previous threads but with no luck. This what shows looking into the input langauges.Additionally, Language settings show the following:I tried adding all the Chinese language packs in the list and then removing them, but still the one with the blue paw sybmol never goes away.

:)

MariamElnour, Feb 14, 2022

2. Cannot set Chinese Simplified as Display Language

I have added Chinese Simplified to the system languages, and I am able to use it as input. When I try to change the display language in the control panel, my only options are "Use language list" and "English (US)." In settings, when I select Chinese simplified
    options, it only allows me to change the keyboard. Am I missing a setting to change the display language, or is Chinese simplified not supported as a display language?

KyleHunter_120, Feb 14, 2022
  3. Chinese Simplified Language Pack failed to install

I encountered the exactly same problem as
    new-inst-e2k7
    did since I reinstalled my Windows (Windows 10 pro, version 10586.122 originally, and version 10586.164 after some updates now) on Mar. 8. I failed to install Chinese Simplified language pack many times yesterday
    and today. I succeeded after rename the directory SoftwareDistribution
    under C:\Windows to SoftwareDistribution.old, just as the above method says. By the way, both the Chinese (Simplified, China) and Chinese (Simplified, Singapore) language pack options under Time & Language > Region & Language
    > Add a language > Chinese (Simplified) are not available for selecting, while those in Chinese (Traditional) are.

Hope this will be of help with new-inst-e2k7.

PhoneRowssive, Feb 14, 2022
  4. How to remove the language Chinese Simplified, China with a blue paw sybmol

Chinese input method show traditional Chinese characters rather than Simplified ones.

Have you followed this to create the keyboard you use? If not, follow this and try them again:

In the Cortana box type ‘Region’.

Click on ‘Region and Language Settings’.

Click on ‘Add a Language’.

From the list of languages select Chinese Simplified.

Select Chinese (Simplified, China).

Click on Language pack available.

Click on Options button.

Wait for Download to complete.

Under Keyboards click on Add a keyboard

Click on Microsoft Pinyin Input method editor and choose the language editor of your choice.

Zackary Vanosdol, Feb 14, 2022
Thema:

How to remove the language Chinese Simplified, China with a blue paw sybmol

1. How to remove the language Chinese Simplified, China with a blue paw sybmol - Similar Threads - remove language Chinese

2. Unable to download basic typing for Chinese Simplified, China

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to download basic typing for Chinese Simplified, China: Unable to download basic typing for Chinese Simplified, China https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-download-basic-typing-for-chinese/63233df5-6344-4b5e-855b-e3cacf19bbc1
  3. Unable to download basic typing for Chinese Simplified, China

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to download basic typing for Chinese Simplified, China: Unable to download basic typing for Chinese Simplified, China https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-download-basic-typing-for-chinese/63233df5-6344-4b5e-855b-e3cacf19bbc1
  4. Cannot select simplified Chinese as display language.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot select simplified Chinese as display language.: Hi, my new laptop preinstalled win11 but I can't select simplified Chinese as display language, any other languages works but simplified Chinese, even traditional Chinese works but only simplified Chinese shows gray and can't be selected both PRC and Singapore. I tried change...
  5. Cannot select simplified Chinese as display language.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot select simplified Chinese as display language.: Hi, my new laptop preinstalled win11 but I can't select simplified Chinese as display language, any other languages works but simplified Chinese, even traditional Chinese works but only simplified Chinese shows gray and can't be selected both PRC and Singapore. I tried change...
  6. How to remove the language Chinese Simplified, China with a blue paw sybmol

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove the language Chinese Simplified, China with a blue paw sybmol: How to remove the language Chinese Simplified, China from the list so that I can easly toggle between the other main two languages I am actually using.I tried many soltuions proposed in previous threads but with no luck. This what shows looking into the input...
  7. How to remove "To Chinese Simplified, China - Chinese Simplified - US"

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to remove "To Chinese Simplified, China - Chinese Simplified - US": The highlighted item below, how to remove it I mean completely, 100% remove? Windows 10 version 1803. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-to-chinese-simplified-china-chinese/162c61ac-ebd8-4765-9a4e-d36762e61f72
  8. chinese Simplified,China

chinese Simplified,China: I can not remove that langue from my PC[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/chinese-simplifiedchina/331a05de-15d6-4fc7-aa5a-6d0d4b350207
  9. Installing simplified Chinese language pack breaks the language bar

Installing simplified Chinese language pack breaks the language bar: Hello, I have a laptop with Windows 10 Home Build 18363. It has Canadian English and US English in it, everything working fine but when I install the Simplified Chinese language pack, the language bar and input method break. They stop showing in the taskbar and the key...
  10. how to remove microsoft Pinyin Chinese(simplified, china) on windows 10 version 1903

how to remove microsoft Pinyin Chinese(simplified, china) on windows 10 version 1903: I can't remove microsoft Pinyin Chinese(simplified, china) on windows 10 version 1903 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-microsoft-pinyin-chinesesimplified/8c5a954f-6ab7-4e49-af77-afb8a2aa1394