Windows 10: How to remove the MEMZ trojan?

Discus and support How to remove the MEMZ trojan? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; This is an easy tutorial of how to remove the MEMZ threat which was made by German programmer Leurak. What is MEMZ? The MEMZ trojan is a malware in... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Joseph Vincent Bongo, Sep 6, 2020.

1. How to remove the MEMZ trojan?

This is an easy tutorial of how to remove the MEMZ threat which was made by German programmer Leurak.

What is MEMZ?

The MEMZ trojan is a malware in the form of a trojan horse made for Microsoft Windows.

MEMZ was originally created by Leurak for YouTuber danooct1's Viewer-Made Malware series. It was later featured by Joel Johannson, alias Vargskelethor, a member of the live-streaming group Vinesauce, who demonstrated the trojan in action against a Windows 10 virtual machine[6] after being provided with a copy by danooct1. The virus gained notoriety for its unique and complex payloads, which automatically activate after each other, some with delay. Examples of payloads include randomly moving the mouse cursor slightly, opening up satirical Google searches such as "how to remove a virus" and "how to get money" on the user's web browser, and opening various random Microsoft Windows programs such as the calculator or command prompt. True to the program's name, many parts of the virus are based on Internet memes; for example, the virus overwrites the boot sector with an animation of Nyan-nyan cat.[1][2][3][4][5] A benign version was later created by Leurak. This safe version allows toggling on and off specific payloads and will not overwrite the boot sector upon restart.

Step 1: Insert Windows installation media or Linux-based media

Choose an ISO file then check "Connected" and "Connect at power on".

Do not choose your language preferences and click "Repair your computer".

How to remove the MEMZ trojan? 163d44b3-64f0-4854-959b-a926642752f0?upload=true.png

How to remove the MEMZ trojan? 36c28557-6d55-4283-98fd-edda1c07b553?upload=true.png

Step 2: Fixing your computer

After you click on "Repair your computer", you should see the System Recovery Options window without the Windows operating system in the partition table.

How to remove the MEMZ trojan? af5d684e-1050-49a8-ab31-fd6867c5f898?upload=true.png Click "Next" and then click Startup Repair. After you wait, you will see the following message:

How to remove the MEMZ trojan? afc0d9cf-5817-4981-9c74-d56f36da3b0b?upload=true.png

Click on "Finish" and then restart your computer.

Do the same thing as Startup Repair restored the operating system in the partition table.

Open CMD by clicking on this button:

How to remove the MEMZ trojan? 42d88ae2-9a94-4c74-8898-e09cba454214?upload=true.png

Type any of the following: "bootrec /fixboot" "bootrec /fixmbr" "bootrec /rebuildbcd"

How to remove the MEMZ trojan? bd27174d-181d-4d46-b0c7-b7dc70f898e4?upload=true.png

Restart and eject the CD.

How to remove the MEMZ trojan? 2cee4bc1-b501-4d6d-87d4-6944a942a95e?upload=true.png

And there we go! A new styled desktop that looks good as new.

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSqZERnnOCo

:)

Joseph Vincent Bongo, Sep 6, 2020
  2. Jsssssssss, Sep 6, 2020
  3. MEMZ-Destructive and MEMZ-Clean

We appreciate your update. To answer your question, we recommend checking this
    thread and look for the brief explanation regarding MEMZ
    and the clean version of it. It is best to not download it or run this to your device.

We look forward to your reply.

Michelle Vil, Sep 6, 2020
  4. EddyGam3r Win User

How to remove the MEMZ trojan?

MEMZ Malware,Virus, Trojan Completely Destroying Computers and Data

Look on the channel of leurak.He is having a removal tutorial(he made MEMZ)

EddyGam3r, Sep 6, 2020
Thema:

How to remove the MEMZ trojan?

1. How to remove the MEMZ trojan? - Similar Threads - remove MEMZ trojan

2. How to remove this trojan?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove this trojan?: Whenever my computer opens Norton gives me this alert:After looking around online, it seems like it might be a trogan? When you open its file location it displays the program files for Windows. However, no such file was there.I've ran a Farbar Recovery Scan but I am unable to...
  3. How to remove this trojan?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove this trojan?: Whenever my computer opens Norton gives me this alert:After looking around online, it seems like it might be a trogan? When you open its file location it displays the program files for Windows. However, no such file was there.I've ran a Farbar Recovery Scan but I am unable to...
  4. How do I remove this Trojan

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove this Trojan: I have noticed that my chrome is keep on ending itself seconds after I open it. It then opens it up again with the old tab i was suspicious that I got a virus then when i was just on my device all of the sudden things like a command bar opens up then quickly leaves. Now I...
  5. How to remove a Trojan Horse Virus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to remove a Trojan Horse Virus: Hi, my Windows Defender detector blocked and removed a Trojan download from my Temp files today. I ran several full scans and followed instructions on deleting Temp files. I found an article by “howtofixguide” on the trojandownloadero97m-encdoc-femtb and decided to search for...
  6. How to remove Trojan?

How to remove Trojan?: Hello! There has always been a Trojan at the results whenever I'm done doing a Full Scan in Windows Security. I would like to ask how I can permanently remove this because I just reset my pc and there's already Trojans when I didn't download anything. I would like to request...
  7. How do I remove a Trojan

How do I remove a Trojan: Hello, I downloaded a file some days ago. After that I got warning from Windows security, "That comes with windows, not the scam" It said trojan detected. It was set to quarantine. After weeks later my computer act different. My files was looking weird. It does not say any...
  8. Trojan Removal

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Trojan Removal: Hello r/Windows10 First off, if I'm in the wrong place, please do let me know and (if you would be so kind) point me in the direction of a better sub/resource. My mother has just gotten a new work laptop and after (not super sure on the timeline here) getting her work's...
  9. remove trojan

remove trojan: remove trojan https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/remove-trojan/7cc108eb-a725-4f07-af19-16bba6ff007d
  10. Memz Trojan Virus - HELP!

Memz Trojan Virus - HELP!: Hi All, My **** Son has allowed a so called "XBOX Friend" to use teamview on my sons laptop and watched, said friend, install Memz trojan viras and run it. I know what a ****, trusting someone he doesn't know........! I've said it all and he's very embarrassed! Its now...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nu vot