Windows 10: How to remove the news and interests section?

Discus and support How to remove the news and interests section? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; To whom it may concern,How do I remove the news and interests section on the taskbar?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CJA30, Sep 18, 2021.

1. CJA30 Win User

How to remove the news and interests section?

To whom it may concern,How do I remove the news and interests section on the taskbar?

:)

CJA30, Sep 18, 2021
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Sep 18, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Facebook removing Trending news section

Source: Removing Trending From Facebook | Facebook Newsroom

Brink, Sep 18, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Facebook removing Trending news section

Source: Removing Trending From Facebook | Facebook Newsroom

Brink, Sep 18, 2021
Thema:

1. How to remove the news and interests section? - Similar Threads - remove news interests

2. How to remove the News section from Widget?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove the News section from Widget?: As an avid user of the Windows 11 operating system, I appreciate the convenience and functionality offered by the widget panel. However, I have recently faced a challenge that affects my user experience significantly. Specifically, I am unable to remove the news section from...
  3. How to remove the News section from Widget?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove the News section from Widget?: As an avid user of the Windows 11 operating system, I appreciate the convenience and functionality offered by the widget panel. However, I have recently faced a challenge that affects my user experience significantly. Specifically, I am unable to remove the news section from...
  4. Remove News and Interests

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove News and Interests: I want to remove ALL news and interests from the Windows 11 weather widget. I don't want to see any of it. Absolutely nothing. I do not care. I spent a long time blocking everything just for it to not save my selections. All I want is the temperature to show....
  5. Remove News and Interests

Remove News and Interests: I want to remove ALL news and interests from the Windows 11 weather widget. I don't want to see any of it. Absolutely nothing. I do not care. I spent a long time blocking everything just for it to not save my selections. All I want is the temperature to show....
  6. bulk removal of "news and interest" sources

in Windows 10 Customization
    bulk removal of "news and interest" sources: Hi,Has anyone found a good way to manage the News and Interests feature other than removing sources one at a time? Having to hide each news source is a real pain. And I don't know how many there are; I assume MS keeps adding new ones all the time.It looks like the setting is...
  7. How to re-add cards to News and Interests taskbar section on local account.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How to re-add cards to News and Interests taskbar section on local account.: On my local account I accidently hid the weather card and I cannot get it back, If I sign in to a Microsoft account then I can re-add cards, but the second I go back to a local account the card is once again removed.I accidently removed it while in local account mode, and...
  8. news and interests

news and interests: Thanks MS for the news & interests sarcasm... I have a metered connection and just what I need is something else to use my limited data. * Moved from Community Participation Center...
  9. news and interests

in Windows 10 Customization
    news and interests: cant see news and interests in taskbar menu or it's setting https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/news-and-interests/ddb92275-3860-45e7-935b-1b660312cf97
  10. Facebook removing Trending news section

in Windows 10 News
    Facebook removing Trending news section: We’re removing Trending soon to make way for future news experiences on Facebook. We introduced Trending in 2014 as a way to help people discover news topics that were popular across the Facebook community. However, it was only available in five countries and accounted for...