Windows 10: How to remove the "peek" section!

Discus and support How to remove the "peek" section! in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hey everyone! So I upgraded to windows 10, just getting it set up how I like. I can't find a way to get rid of this line, at the right edge of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by jimbob, Jul 29, 2015.

1. jimbob Win User

How to remove the "peek" section!

Hey everyone!

So I upgraded to windows 10, just getting it set up how I like.

I can't find a way to get rid of this line, at the right edge of the taskbar. It is a way to show the desktop by clicking on it. But I don't want it. Already disable peek. But the line still remains. Any ideas?

How to remove the "peek" section! [​IMG]

Also, how do I remove the "blue lasers window frame" picture that comes up when I enter my password when I log in? The lock screen wallpaper is different, and the password wallpaper is different. What a joke. How do I get rid of it? I can't find a way to change it.

I can't even find a way to change the desktop color to the solid color shade I want! They've removed the option and only give me a limited selection. What a joke.

Don't they have any designers? Doesn't anyone feel ashamed of the "Offline web sites" icon in the windows folder? Or do they think it doesn't matter? All it shows me is that they don't take pride or care in their work.

:)

jimbob, Jul 29, 2015
  2. 93tid Win User

How to fix " Unknown Artist " ?

My favourite is MP3Tag, google it.

93tid, Jul 29, 2015
  3. pichs Win User
    How to fix " Unknown Artist " ?

What are third party tag editors?

pichs, Jul 29, 2015
Thema:

How to remove the "peek" section!

1. How to remove the "peek" section! - Similar Threads - remove peek section

2. How to remove the News section from Widget?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove the News section from Widget?: As an avid user of the Windows 11 operating system, I appreciate the convenience and functionality offered by the widget panel. However, I have recently faced a challenge that affects my user experience significantly. Specifically, I am unable to remove the news section from...
  3. How to remove the News section from Widget?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove the News section from Widget?: As an avid user of the Windows 11 operating system, I appreciate the convenience and functionality offered by the widget panel. However, I have recently faced a challenge that affects my user experience significantly. Specifically, I am unable to remove the news section from...
  4. Remove Recommended Section entirely

Remove Recommended Section entirely: I've turned it off in the settings, but then there simply remains a perpetual demand to turn it back on again:I turned it off on purpose. Believe it or not.And yet Windows refuses to let me get away with that.How can I silence this silly demand perpetually loitering in my...
  5. Remove Recommended Section entirely

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove Recommended Section entirely: I've turned it off in the settings, but then there simply remains a perpetual demand to turn it back on again:I turned it off on purpose. Believe it or not.And yet Windows refuses to let me get away with that.How can I silence this silly demand perpetually loitering in my...
  6. Remove recommed section

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove recommed section: How do you remove the recommended section from the Start Menu. I have disabled the contents, but I am left with a big section with an ad begging me to turn it back on....
  7. Remove recommed section

Remove recommed section: How do you remove the recommended section from the Start Menu. I have disabled the contents, but I am left with a big section with an ad begging me to turn it back on....
  8. Is there a way to remove the recommended section?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to remove the recommended section?: It takes up a **** ton of space. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-way-to-remove-the-recommended-section/853387c3-b033-47cd-a2bc-285380f74b77
  9. Is there a way to remove the recommended section?

Is there a way to remove the recommended section?: It takes up a **** ton of space. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-way-to-remove-the-recommended-section/853387c3-b033-47cd-a2bc-285380f74b77
  10. How to remove the news and interests section?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to remove the news and interests section?: To whom it may concern,How do I remove the news and interests section on the taskbar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-the-news-and-interests-section/5ad37fb1-ebe1-430e-a4d5-13421cde47d2