Windows 10: How to remove the red tag for locked device

Discus and support How to remove the red tag for locked device in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; After found the lost device, there is no way to remove the red locked tag of that device[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RUNGEZ, Mar 7, 2020.

1. RUNGEZ Win User

How to remove the red tag for locked device

After found the lost device, there is no way to remove the red locked tag of that device How to remove the red tag for locked device aa8b764f-ee75-4413-8191-6a6254e69ace?upload=true.jpg

:)

RUNGEZ, Mar 7, 2020
  2. morrohval Win User

How to remove bad (misspelled) TAG from Suggested list.

I have been adding TAGS to images to make them easier to sort. In my haste I spelled a name wrong. Now when I view the DETAILS view pane and then I click into the TAGS bar, and start entering a name, I get a pop-out list of all TAG suggestions starting
    with that letter that narrows down as I add more of the word. But as more and more people get added to the (good) TAG list, the misspelled one is taking up space. Where can I go in Win10 (updates up to Nov 2019) to see and remove unwanted TAGS so they are
    not "suggestions" and removed from the list? It seems reasonable that it would let me even DELETE the entire list and the list would rebuild with tags used in a folder so only a "live" list (yes, maybe even a misspelled one that still needs corrected) would
    soon repopulate.

IE: I added "Mark" and I added "John", then I was typing and realized that if I right-arrow over the semicolon I could add TAGS for John and Mark to a group of selected pictures, cutting out discrete clicks. In my haste I didn't hit the right-space between
    the names and then hit ENTER to tag the selected pictures. All TAGged as "John Mark"; I realized my mistake, deleted the tag and re-entered them as discrete tags. So, now, when I go to add a tag, and type in "m" there is a suggestion for all my tags that
    start with m, and "John Mark" is in the list. I want to remove "John Mark" as a suggested tag.

SO: How do I edit to remove bad TAG suggestions in Win10?

morrohval, Mar 7, 2020
  3. Remove Devices

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues while removing the device from your Microsoft account as it keeps popping back after removing.

It could be possible that the device was using OneDrive with the same Microsoft account and that might be the reason you are able to see the device listed under your profile. I would suggest you to remove the device from OneDrive
    and see if that helps.

You can follow the steps to remove the device from OneDrive.

1. Login to
      https://onedrive.live.com
    2. Now on the left hand pane click on PC’s.
    3. Now click on the devices that are listed under PC’s and on the right hand side click on
      Remove PC.

If the issue persists, please get back to us with the results of the troubleshooting steps to assist you further.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Mar 7, 2020
  4. morrohval Win User

How to remove bad (misspelled) TAG from Suggested list.

Please re-read the question. It is how to REMOVE a bad tag suggestion, not how to add a tag to a single image. It is a question on how to remove an unused tag so that it is not a suggestion. In this picture, I have tags of "Snake" "Pen" and a deleted
    tag of "Snake Pen" while attempting to add "Pencil" to an image, and I don't like and want to delete the 4th suggestion of "Snake Pen" from the list.

How to remove the red tag for locked device 9d0dd966-912a-402e-add9-870d5321f66a?upload=true.jpg

morrohval, Mar 7, 2020
Thema:

1. How to remove the red tag for locked device - Similar Threads - remove red tag

2. How to remove red eye from photos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove red eye from photos: It seems incredibly that Microsoft has removed the red eye reduction feature from the photos app, which is very frustrating. Who makes these decisions? How can you have an 'upgrade' which actually has less useful functionality than the old version. Are they trying to monetise...
  3. How to remove red eye from photos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove red eye from photos: It seems incredibly that Microsoft has removed the red eye reduction feature from the photos app, which is very frustrating. Who makes these decisions? How can you have an 'upgrade' which actually has less useful functionality than the old version. Are they trying to monetise...
  4. Removing all photo tags in OneDrive

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Removing all photo tags in OneDrive: OneDrive began tagging my photos without my knowledge or consent. I consider this highly invasive and a serious security threat. I have turned off autotagging. How do I remove ALL the tags from ALL the photos that OneDrive has tagged?...
  5. Removing all photo tags in OneDrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Removing all photo tags in OneDrive: OneDrive began tagging my photos without my knowledge or consent. I consider this highly invasive and a serious security threat. I have turned off autotagging. How do I remove ALL the tags from ALL the photos that OneDrive has tagged?...
  6. How to remove those red borders?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to remove those red borders?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/doremibeagle [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ktep5o/how_to_remove_those_red_borders/
  7. How to lock or remove "www.greenstyle/it"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to lock or remove "www.greenstyle/it": Hi, A few days ago, ads have begun to appear on my screen with the source indicated www.greenStyle.it. It is an Italian website when, if opened, has many pages of ads. I can read Italian and the pop ups seem harmless. However, 1, the continuous pop ups are annoying 2. I've...
  8. How to lock or remove

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to lock or remove: Hi, A few days ago, ads have begun to appear on my screen with the source indicated www.greenStyle.it. It is an Italian website when, if opened, has many pages of ads. I can read Italian and the pop ups seem harmless. However, 1, the continuous pop ups are annoying 2. I've...
  9. How do I remove a lock on a device remotely. My kid got in trouble and I locked the device,...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I remove a lock on a device remotely. My kid got in trouble and I locked the device,...: How do I remove a lock on a device remotely. My kid got in trouble and I locked the device, now I cannot figure out how to remove the lock remotely...
  10. how to remove the password lock

in Windows 10 Support
    how to remove the password lock: It makes me use the password if it sets for 2-3 min. it makes me reopen with my password. how can I change it 8530