Windows 10: How to remove the "scan qr code to get links for mobile" notifications on edge?

Discus and support How to remove the "scan qr code to get links for mobile" notifications on edge? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Don't give me that bull of what version I'm using or have you tried notifications in the settings. Both windows and in browser. Just tell me how to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ernesto BlasVasquez, Feb 3, 2022.

1. How to remove the "scan qr code to get links for mobile" notifications on edge?

Don't give me that bull of what version I'm using or have you tried notifications in the settings. Both windows and in browser. Just tell me how to turn it off. This thing has popped up every day for the past 2 weeks.

:)

Ernesto BlasVasquez, Feb 3, 2022
  2. babytub25 Win User

QR Code Scan

Hey I was told that a QR Code could be scanned directly from your mobile phone web page.

How is that process done when the QR code scanner is in the same phone of witch the QR code is needed

to be scanned?

babytub25, Feb 3, 2022
  3. babytub25 Win User
    QR Code Scan

Ok thanks, but when a QR code is shown on your mobile browser. Do you have to use a separate phone with a QR scan app to get the readings?

babytub25, Feb 3, 2022
  4. How to remove the "scan qr code to get links for mobile" notifications on edge?

Scan QR-Code

Can anyone help me? Is there a program for scanning QR-Code?

zagondjija, Feb 3, 2022
Thema:

How to remove the "scan qr code to get links for mobile" notifications on edge?

1. How to remove the "scan qr code to get links for mobile" notifications on edge? - Similar Threads - remove scan code

2. How to scan a QR code using the authenticator app?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to scan a QR code using the authenticator app?: The QR code showing in one page that asks to download the authenticator app and then come back to this page, I did that and I opened the authenticator app, it shows the scanner Windows with a massage on the top saying "your account provider will display a QR code" , and that...
  3. How to scan a QR code using the authenticator app?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to scan a QR code using the authenticator app?: The QR code showing in one page that asks to download the authenticator app and then come back to this page, I did that and I opened the authenticator app, it shows the scanner Windows with a massage on the top saying "your account provider will display a QR code" , and that...
  4. phone stuck at loading screen after scanning QR code for link to windows

phone stuck at loading screen after scanning QR code for link to windows: I am trying to link my android phone to my PC with the Phone Link app in windows 11. However after I scan the QR code on my phone it just hangs there with the circle thing over and over and goes nowhere. How can I fix this??...
  5. Link to Phone QR Code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Link to Phone QR Code: When I try to connect my HP laptop to my Samsung Galaxy S20 it says that the QR Code is invalid. What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/link-to-phone-qr-code/cf72d6af-db36-492f-9209-faf59fb49298
  6. Link to Phone QR Code

Link to Phone QR Code: When I try to connect my HP laptop to my Samsung Galaxy S20 it says that the QR Code is invalid. What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/link-to-phone-qr-code/cf72d6af-db36-492f-9209-faf59fb49298
  7. Link to Windows - QR Code / Pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Link to Windows - QR Code / Pin: I'm hoping people out there smarter than me have a solution.I have the Your Phone Companion App on my Windows 10 machine and The Link to Windows on my Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra, is built into it.When I go to the PC - it generates a QR code for me to scan...When I go to the...
  8. Link to Windows - QR Code / Pin

Link to Windows - QR Code / Pin: I'm hoping people out there smarter than me have a solution.I have the Your Phone Companion App on my Windows 10 machine and The Link to Windows on my Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra, is built into it.When I go to the PC - it generates a QR code for me to scan...When I go to the...
  9. How to remove the "scan qr code to get links for mobile" notifications on edge?

How to remove the "scan qr code to get links for mobile" notifications on edge?: Don't give me that bull of what version I'm using or have you tried notifications in the settings. Both windows and in browser. Just tell me how to turn it off. This thing has popped up every day for the past 2 weeks....
  10. How to remove the "scan qr code to get links for mobile" notifications on edge?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to remove the "scan qr code to get links for mobile" notifications on edge?: Don't give me that bull of what version I'm using or have you tried notifications in the settings. Both windows and in browser. Just tell me how to turn it off. This thing has popped up every day for the past 2 weeks....