Windows 10: How to Remove the Shortcut "Games bar" in Windows 10 (1809)

Discus and support How to Remove the Shortcut "Games bar" in Windows 10 (1809) in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello guys I come through this post to ask for help in the following case: How to remove the "Games bar" application shortcut from the Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Guilherme Weiss Caldeira, Nov 16, 2018.

1. How to Remove the Shortcut "Games bar" in Windows 10 (1809)

Hello guys

I come through this post to ask for help in the following case:

How to remove the "Games bar" application shortcut from the Windows 10 start menu?

I noticed that the shortcut came up after update 1809.

I've tried some methods, but nothing worked.

Would you know if there's anything I can do?

:)

Guilherme Weiss Caldeira, Nov 16, 2018
  2. Junaid_A Win User

want to open game bar, but win+G repeatedly asks if "want to open game bar?"

Hi Sabinscabin,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

I suggest you to try the troubleshooting steps listed in fix problems with Game bar
    on Windows 10
    and check if it works.

Hope it helps.

Junaid_A, Nov 16, 2018
  3. Windows 10 commands/shortcuts/env. var.

I hate the fact that the control panel classic is missing from windows 10. My work around was simply to type in control panel in the start menu search bar and then pin the resulting control panel shortcut to the start menu quick access panel or taskbar

I think I'm unwilling to change with the times *Smile How to Remove the Shortcut "Games bar" in Windows 10 (1809) :)

jboydgolfer, Nov 16, 2018
  4. How to Remove the Shortcut "Games bar" in Windows 10 (1809)

Windows 10 commands/shortcuts/env. var.

I'd like to disable Skype and all the crap that I don't need in windows 10. I've gone through the settings and removed it from the optional program list but I still see Skype and some other executables or processes running in task manager , i'm sure there's a way

jboydgolfer, Nov 16, 2018
Thema:

How to Remove the Shortcut "Games bar" in Windows 10 (1809)

1. How to Remove the Shortcut "Games bar" in Windows 10 (1809) - Similar Threads - Remove Shortcut Games

2. How do I disable a particular Game Bar shortcut?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I disable a particular Game Bar shortcut?: I use the Game Bar occasionally, but there's some keyboard shortcuts associated with it namely Win+Alt+W which I keep accidentally hitting while gaming - not good.How do I disable a particular shortcut in the Game Bar without disabling the whole thing?...
  3. How do I disable a particular Game Bar shortcut?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I disable a particular Game Bar shortcut?: I use the Game Bar occasionally, but there's some keyboard shortcuts associated with it namely Win+Alt+W which I keep accidentally hitting while gaming - not good.How do I disable a particular shortcut in the Game Bar without disabling the whole thing?...
  4. Change Game Bar shortcut keys in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change Game Bar shortcut keys in Windows 11: Hello,When I was using Windows 10 there was an option to change the screenshot keys for the Game Bar. When updating to Windows 11 this shortcut key became the open Game Bar shortcut but the option to change this seems to have been removed. Is there a way to change this...
  5. Remove Xbox Game Bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove Xbox Game Bar: This Xbox Game Bar sometimes pops up. I will never own or use an Xbox so i would like to remove this function. There is no un-install button function when you go to it from Windows Start. It doesn't appear as a program under programs for Control Panel. I did try using...
  6. Gaming Settings in Windows 10: Manage Game bar, Keyboard shortcuts, Game audio, Video...

in Windows 10 News
    Gaming Settings in Windows 10: Manage Game bar, Keyboard shortcuts, Game audio, Video...: [ATTACH]Gaming Settings in Windows 10 include settings related to the game bar, the keyboard shortcuts, game audio, and video quality, broadcasting, etc. To open the […] This article Gaming Settings in Windows 10: Manage Game bar, Keyboard shortcuts, Game audio, Video...
  7. how to remove a user account in windows 10 1809

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    how to remove a user account in windows 10 1809: in windows 10 1803 1nd 1809 when trying to remove a user account there is not a remove button. now there is a block button. how do we remove a user account?...
  8. Windows 10 (1809) remove Cortana from Task Bar

in Cortana
    Windows 10 (1809) remove Cortana from Task Bar: My system recently updated to Windows 10 v1809 build 17763.195 and the hide Cortana from the taskbar seems to no longer be available. [ATTACH] Anyone know how to hide the Cortana button from the taskbar?...
  9. Game Bar - Windows 10 (1809)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Bar - Windows 10 (1809): Hello, I have i problem with Game Bar - I can't open it. In version 1709 (?) I think... i was disable it in XBOX App (Game DVR), now it's removed for (i think) separate option in Control Panel Today afer update to 1809 i want open/run it but I cant. :( When i want to...
  10. Customize Keyboard Shortcuts for Game Bar in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Customize Keyboard Shortcuts for Game Bar in Windows 10: How to: Customize Keyboard Shortcuts for Game Bar in Windows 10 How to Customize Keyboard Shortcuts for Game Bar in Windows 10 The capturing clips, and sharing captures to Twitterall from one dashboard in Windows 10. The default keyboard shortcuts for Game bar...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. remove game bar from start menu

2. remove game bar windows 10 1809

3. remove game bar windows 10 powershell 1809

4. removing xbox game bar icon,
  5. how to remove xbox game bar from start menu,
  6. remove game bar start menu,
  7. windows 10 remove game bar from start menu,
  8. removegamebar shortcut for all users and new profile,
  9. remove gamebar in start menu,
  10. how to remove xbox game bar on 1809,
  11. Windows 10 1809 remove game bar application powershell,