Windows 10: ? How to remove the white line on the folder?

Discus and support ? How to remove the white line on the folder? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; There are white lines on the folder. How to remove the white line? ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Hua--, Aug 8, 2022.

1. Hua-- Win User

? How to remove the white line on the folder?

There are white lines on the folder. How to remove the white line? ?

:)

Hua--, Aug 8, 2022
  2. res0khor Win User

white line under icons on taskbar

icons on taskbar in windows 10 has a white line under all programs list in it that are open, is there a way of removing it?

res0khor, Aug 8, 2022
  3. enso Win User
    Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

enso, Aug 8, 2022
  4. ? How to remove the white line on the folder?

White lines appearing on the edge of windows folder

Hi community.

I'm on windows 10

Recently purchased 2 new Samsung M5 PC monitors. And I'm having an issue where ever full black is displayed on the monitor, white lines are appearing, whether it is in a software program, or in general on my screen. In this images I captured, the white lines are noticeable within the red rectangle area pointed out by the arrows.

PS: The issue happens even when I swap the monitors.

I also recorded a video, which shows when I enable full black colour these Lines appear.

? How to remove the white line on the folder? [​IMG]

White_Lines_Canvas_Edge

stefancargoski, Aug 8, 2022
Thema:

? How to remove the white line on the folder?

1. ? How to remove the white line on the folder? - Similar Threads - remove white line

2. PC White lines

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC White lines: Can somebody tell me why there are white lines on my computer screen that keeps freezing the part below it? it also happens already whenever I open my PCand sometimes it reaches the middle part of my screen and freezes it for a moment then stops, then re-appears, and vice...
  3. ? How to remove the white line on the folder?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ? How to remove the white line on the folder?: There are white lines on the folder. How to remove the white line? ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/%E6%80%8E%E9%BA%BC%E5%8E%BB%E9%99%A4%E8%B3%87/f6452f96-2c4d-49ae-9514-13a7506d2586
  4. how to remove white line in file explorer windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to remove white line in file explorer windows 11: How i can remove white line in windows 11 ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-white-line-in-file-explorer-windows/e988a818-f227-4158-8831-d3f2a358b825
  5. how to remove white line in file explorer windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to remove white line in file explorer windows 11: How i can remove white line in windows 11 ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-white-line-in-file-explorer-windows/e988a818-f227-4158-8831-d3f2a358b825
  6. White line at end of taskbar removal

in Windows 10 Customization
    White line at end of taskbar removal: Is there anyway to remove the "Peek" line on the taskbar image below that doesn't involve scaling? I have an LG CX OLED so burn in is a minor concern. When I have the taskbar set to hidden I can still see the line, it never goes away. I tried removing it with scaling but this...
  7. Anyone know what this white line is and how I can remove it?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyone know what this white line is and how I can remove it?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/sboti99 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mctou4/anyone_know_what_this_white_line_is_and_how_i_can/
  8. White line in Explorer

White line in Explorer: Hello collective intelligence, I recently re-installed Windows 10 on my laptop through the inbuilt recovery function. After that, the Explorer app suddenly had a white line at the top, that wasn't there before (it also doesn't appear on my desktop PC). It normally wouldn't...
  9. How to get rid of this white line?

How to get rid of this white line?: [IMG] submitted by /u/kreetikal [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g5iu1a/how_to_get_rid_of_this_white_line/
  10. How to remove white line on Explorer dark theme

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to remove white line on Explorer dark theme: Does anyone know how to hide this white line? it's feel doesn't right for me when i move the cursor to that line, the cursor change it's icon to vertical up/down, but i can't drag it, kinda fixed height. [ATTACH]...