Windows 10: How to remove the windows settings "header" ?

Discus and support How to remove the windows settings "header" ? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So microsoft is back to doing irritating things like pushing the header on one of my pcs, but not on the other. They both have the same microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by klepp0906, Sep 20, 2020.

1. klepp0906 Win User

How to remove the windows settings "header" ?

So microsoft is back to doing irritating things like pushing the header on one of my pcs, but not on the other.

They both have the same microsoft account, and are on the same exact version of windows. The difference, one now has the header - the other does not.

I used to use mach2 to enable/disable the settings header, however the old feature string "18299130" no longer does the trick. Tried it on one pc to disable, no bueno. Tried it on the other pc to enable, no bueno.

Seems the string changed but google isnt treating me well - all the info im finding is quite outdated.

Anyone know anything on this?

:)

klepp0906, Sep 20, 2020

2. N70 email header removal

Does anyone know how to remove the old email headers from the email box? When I try to delete them, I get a message that the header will remain on the phone. Is there a setting to change this so I can completely remove the message and header once I have
    viewed the email?

Thanks,

mrudd

mrudd---01, Sep 20, 2020
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Sep 20, 2020
  4. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Sep 20, 2020
Thema:

1. How to remove the windows settings "header" ? - Similar Threads - remove settings header

2. Settings Header.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Settings Header.: Hi, I'm running the latest build 19042.572 and would like to know how I could get the settings ui header. I think it looks pretty cool but it didn't come in the latest update for me. Thanks in advance....
  3. Settings header

Settings header: Why does settings header look like this? It's annoying.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/settings-header/06812170-d7cf-443f-852b-36eb823cad1c
  4. Settings header is not showing

Settings header is not showing: In my settings the settings header is not showing at all. First it's showing but after a cumulative update it's not showing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/settings-header-is-not-showing/10a4d58f-9aeb-45d6-82f6-4dc517ca69b0
  5. REMOVE, DISABLE, HIDE Windows 10 Settings Header

REMOVE, DISABLE, HIDE Windows 10 Settings Header: REMOVE, DISABLE, HIDE Windows 10 Settings Header OMG I NEED TO GET RID OF THIS THING PLEEEEEEEEEEASE [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-disable-hide-windows-10-settings-header/29afe867-0a9b-4ffd-b51c-8435a5b41045
  6. Windows Settings Header

Windows Settings Header: So I have updated to the latest insider preview version and I have this issue. When I open the settings the header that is included in this version doesn't appear. I will leave a screenshot here to prove that i am in the insider version.[ATTACH]m in the insider version....
  7. Settings Header

Settings Header: How can i turn off the Windows 10 settings header. It only appears on two out of four of my Windows 10 machines. It takes up to much space on my ThinkPad's small display, very annoying on the ThinkPad. Any advice would be much appreciated. Thank you in advance....
  8. Windows 10 settings header

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 settings header: [ATTACH] I just noticed the header in the Windows Settings menu after the latest update... it may have come before the Tuesday 3/10 update but I just noticed it today. Can someone tell me how to toggle this info? I have it on one PC but not on others and I would like to...
  9. Annoying header. How do I remove

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Annoying header. How do I remove: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/bigblackcoke786 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/enatbz/annoying_header_how_do_i_remove/
  10. Settings Header

Settings Header: windows 10 settings header banner is not showing how can i get it(Like This) [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/settings-header/7f1d7850-d2b4-4758-b53a-1b76da47a5cb