Windows 10: How to remove the Xbox app from Windows 10

Discus and support How to remove the Xbox app from Windows 10 in Windows 10 Tutorials to solve the problem; Last Updated on April 24, 2019For a while now, many people have expressed their dislike for operating systems manufacturers who include apps that are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Tutorials' started by Win10 FaQ, Apr 24, 2019.

1. Win10 FaQ
    Win10 FaQ New Member

How to remove the Xbox app from Windows 10

Last Updated on April 24, 2019For a while now, many people have expressed their dislike for operating systems manufacturers who include apps that are difficult to remove. Before Windows 8, and especially Windows 10, Microsoft wasn’t one of those manufacturers. However, that has now changed. Windows 10 is a great operating system, but the fact [...]

The post How to remove the Xbox app from Windows 10 appeared first on Win10 FAQ.

read more...

Win10 FaQ, Apr 24, 2019
  2. Ariel Acu Win User

remove game data from xbox game in windows 10

I appreciate your reply. It seems that the game progress was saved to your Xbox account associated on your computer that's why you can't play the game from the beginning. I recommend that you remove the account on your computer by performing the following
    steps:

1. Press the Windows icon, then select the gear icon to access Settings.
    2. Select Accounts.
    3. Under Email & app accounts, click the Microsoft account, then click Remove.

I also suggest that you reset the Xbox app on your computer so that we could ensure that no account is linked to it. To get started, kindly follow these steps:

1. Press the Windows key, then select the gear icon to access Settings.
    2. Go to Apps.
    3. Under Apps & features, locate the Xbox app.
    4. Click the Xbox app, then select Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset.

Let us know if that works for you. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Ariel Acu, Apr 24, 2019
  3. XBox app crashes on launch in Windows 10

Hi Kellon,

Thank you for posting your response.

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the Xbox app on your computer and check.
    Follow the steps provided below.

• Type Windows Powershell in search box.

• Right click on Windows Powershell and select
      Run as administrator.

• Copy and paste the following command.
      • get-appxpackage *Microsoft.XboxApp* | remove-appxpackage

• Press Enter key.
    After uninstalling the Xbox app, I suggest you to download and install the app again and check.

You can download the Xbox
    app from the following link.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/xbox/9wzdncrfjbd8

If you are still facing an issue with Xbox app, I suggest you to contact the Xbox support team and check.

You may refer the following link to post your query on Xbox forum.

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_early_access/xbox_on_win10_ip/default.aspx

Hope this information is helpful. Please write back to us if you need any further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Syed Md Bilal, Apr 24, 2019
  4. How to remove the Xbox app from Windows 10

Problem with xbox app on windows 10

Hi Thrainx,

Having a corrupted app file is one of the possible reasons why you're getting this error: 0x406 when trying to start the Xbox app. To help you resolve this concern, I need to gather more details. Kindly answer the questions below:

• When did the issue start?
    • Have you made any changes on your computer prior to this concern?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Xbox app?

In the meantime, I suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This can help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

Step 2: Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store. Kindly click the link below to proceed:

Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store

Step 3: Delete Temporary files. This will help delete temporary files that have been stored on your computer.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Storage.
    4. Select This PC.
    5. Click Temporary files.
    6. Choose Temporary files.
    7. Click Remove files.

Step 4: Reset Xbox app from Settings.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Apps & features.
    4. Find the Xbox app and click Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset. Restart your device so that the changes can take effect. Launch the Xbox app.

Kindly update us with the results, so that we can assist you further.

Wilfred Mac, Apr 24, 2019
Thema:

How to remove the Xbox app from Windows 10

1. How to remove the Xbox app from Windows 10 - Similar Threads - remove Xbox app

2. Removing Xbox account from Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Removing Xbox account from Windows: Hello, I wonder if you can delete Xbox account from Windows. You can use Xbox account to login to apps. It appears when I login into Xbox app and I don't want to have another account when i click "Switch accounts". How to delete it to never appear again?...
  3. Removing Xbox account from Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Removing Xbox account from Windows: Hello, I wonder if you can delete Xbox account from Windows. You can use Xbox account to login to apps. It appears when I login into Xbox app and I don't want to have another account when i click "Switch accounts". How to delete it to never appear again?...
  4. Removing Xbox contacts from People app ?

Removing Xbox contacts from People app ?: I have imported my google account contacts in the People app after that when I opened the app again I saw that some of my Xbox friends were showing up I had the same problem even on my previous Windows 10 installation and I have it again. When I try to delete a Xbox contact...
  5. How to properly remove built in apps from Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to properly remove built in apps from Windows 10: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/curiousaboutweird [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j5httn/how_to_properly_remove_built_in_apps_from_windows/
  6. how to remove app from harddrive Windows 10?

how to remove app from harddrive Windows 10?: Tried the uninstall button but Classic Shell seemed to prevent uninstallation. What to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-app-from-harddrive-windows-10/c6d5f74d-bfdf-4c53-a295-53dfc4f2284a
  7. Remove Xbox Console Companion app from Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove Xbox Console Companion app from Windows 10: Remove all Xbox apps from Windows 10. Microsoft Windows OS is used not only by the home users but the business users too. I can't think of anyone at the business environment needs the xbox app. I therefore request the Microsoft, there should be an option to install or...
  8. Unable to remove Google Chrome from Xbox app

Unable to remove Google Chrome from Xbox app: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-win_xbox/google-chrome-in-xbox-app/b4c41265-705d-49eb-9e9a-e7f9dfd90367 I am having this same issue and none of the suggestion worked. I am running Chrome 71 on Windows 10 version 1809 10.0.17763.195....
  9. Remove all xbox apps from my windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Remove all xbox apps from my windows 10: I would like to uninstall / remove all the xbox programs / apps from my windows 10 pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-all-xbox-apps-from-my-windows-10/fc273eec-14c4-4489-9d17-119d66432ad7
  10. Remove XBOX from Windows 10

Remove XBOX from Windows 10: I don't have an XBOX. I will never have an XBOX. How do I remove XBOX applications from Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-win_xbox/remove-xbox-from-windows-10/6cccd95b-565e-432b-8171-2a3fd4b64a3e

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to uninstall xbox game bar windows 10

2. how can i remove xbox app

3. how to fix xbox app

4. how to remove xbox app,
  5. xbox game speech uninstall,
  6. xbox game box speech,
  7. how to remove xbox game speech window,
  8. xbox live app for windows 10 virus