Windows 10: How to remove these Pictures from my Microsoft Account ? thank u

Discus and support How to remove these Pictures from my Microsoft Account ? thank u in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; http://snap.ashampoo.com/0d3gfu6pNiA...it5udRMyAfNt6g 115718 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by MadPaxx, Aug 10, 2018.

1. MadPaxx Win User

How to remove these Pictures from my Microsoft Account ? thank u

MadPaxx, Aug 10, 2018
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    • Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    • Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code: net user test /del[/quote]

Vesao, Aug 10, 2018
  3. Noreen Mon Win User
    Microsoft account picture

Hello,

For us to assist you on resolving your Microsoft account picture concern, please log in to
    https://account.live.com and check if your picture is available. If yes, please follow
    Mayank Gupta10's suggestion on this
    link

If not, please upload your preferred picture online so it will be synchronize on your computer. Once set, we need to switch from Microsoft account login to Local account then revert afterwards. Please follow the steps below:

• Go to Start, and select Settings >
      Accounts
    • Under Your email and accounts, click Sign in with a local account instead.
    • Type in your current password and click Next.
    • Under Switch to a local account window, just click the
      Next button without filling in the password.
    • Then, click Sign out and finish button.

Now, we need to switch back to your Microsoft account as log in credentials by following the steps below:

• Go to Start, and select Settings >
      Accounts
    • Under Your email and accounts, click Sign in with a Microsoft account instead.
    • Type in your Microsoft account credentials on the next window and click next.
    • Proceed with the next step of verification process.
    • Click Switch to complete the process.
    • You should have your Microsoft account picture synced on your computer.

Keep us updated on the result.

Noreen Mon, Aug 10, 2018
  4. mohanZZ Win User

microsoft account picture removal from Edge

Hi Patricia Yu ,

Your advice for Edge picture removal worked . I have changed my account to local account .The picture was found removed. After that I changed my account to Microsoft account. Thank you very much for your kind help.

-

mohanZZ, Aug 10, 2018
Thema:

1. How to remove these Pictures from my Microsoft Account ? thank u - Similar Threads - remove Pictures Microsoft

2. removing a device from my Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    removing a device from my Microsoft account: How do I remove a device from my devices in my Microsoft account ? I no longer have a windows Laptop ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removing-a-device-from-my-microsoft-account/b01681e7-1a24-456f-8441-b20b0802cf1d
  3. Remove Microsoft Account from Windows

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Remove Microsoft Account from Windows: I have read all of the previous posts and they all say to select the account and click "delete". I am trying to remove my former (no longer active), Microsoft account. Unfortunately, I am not given that option. All it shows for either account (one personal and one old work...
  4. How do I remove my Microsoft account from from my old computer?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I remove my Microsoft account from from my old computer?: I have a new computer and I want to remove my account from my old system, how do I do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/how-do-i-remove-my-microsoft-account-from-from-my/2ec612c6-303e-4bbc-90a6-00062d74022e
  5. How to remove this account from my computer!

How to remove this account from my computer!: I have a couple questions. (1) I have a new laptop, and I allowed my wife to use it for a bit for a project she needed to do. She kept saying, "I figured out all the passwords." I didn't know what that meant. I was very confused. After an hour or so I looked at the screen...
  6. How to remove these Pictures from my Microsoft Account ? thank u

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to remove these Pictures from my Microsoft Account ? thank u: Ashampoo(R) Web Upload 115718
  7. Remove User Account Picture

Remove User Account Picture: Pardon me if this is answered already. Bros i just installed Windows 10 Pro Creators Update Version 1703 Build 15063.0. I want to remove user account picture on login screen. I tried some tutorials but nothing is working for me. I don't remember how i did it in...
  8. How to remove microsoft account from local account

How to remove microsoft account from local account: I logged into a windows program with my email not knowign it would log into the whole accouint for me i want to remove the email thats connected to ym local account is that possible? 53040
  9. Remove Microsoft Account from administrator?

Remove Microsoft Account from administrator?: Hi, I created a Outlook MIcrosoft account, and now its attached to my elevated administrator account. I understand I can unhide the other option for admistrator, but it will not be elevated. I want it like I had it before. I want to retain the elevated account, but...
  10. How to remove Microsoft Account from the Hidden Administrator

How to remove Microsoft Account from the Hidden Administrator: I Accidentally convert the Hidden Administrator to a Microsoft Account, Need help to remove Microsoft Account on hidden admin. I use CMD elevated > net user administrator /active:yes On hidden Admin account you cannot switch to a Microsoft Account by going to...