Windows 10: How to remove these Pictures from my Microsoft Account ? thank u

Discus and support How to remove these Pictures from my Microsoft Account ? thank u in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Ashampoo(R) Web Upload 115718 Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by MadPaxx, Aug 12, 2018.

1. MadPaxx Win User

How to remove these Pictures from my Microsoft Account ? thank u

MadPaxx, Aug 12, 2018
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    • Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    • Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code: net user test /del[/quote]

Vesao, Aug 12, 2018
  3. Microsoft account picture

Hello,

For us to assist you on resolving your Microsoft account picture concern, please log in to
    https://account.live.com and check if your picture is available. If yes, please follow
    Mayank Gupta10's suggestion on this
    link

If not, please upload your preferred picture online so it will be synchronize on your computer. Once set, we need to switch from Microsoft account login to Local account then revert afterwards. Please follow the steps below:

• Go to Start, and select Settings >
      Accounts
    • Under Your email and accounts, click Sign in with a local account instead.
    • Type in your current password and click Next.
    • Under Switch to a local account window, just click the
      Next button without filling in the password.
    • Then, click Sign out and finish button.

Now, we need to switch back to your Microsoft account as log in credentials by following the steps below:

• Go to Start, and select Settings >
      Accounts
    • Under Your email and accounts, click Sign in with a Microsoft account instead.
    • Type in your Microsoft account credentials on the next window and click next.
    • Proceed with the next step of verification process.
    • Click Switch to complete the process.
    • You should have your Microsoft account picture synced on your computer.

Keep us updated on the result.

Noreen Mon, Aug 12, 2018
  4. mohanZZ Win User

microsoft account picture removal from Edge

Hi Patricia Yu ,

Your advice for Edge picture removal worked . I have changed my account to local account .The picture was found removed. After that I changed my account to Microsoft account. Thank you very much for your kind help.

-

mohanZZ, Aug 12, 2018
Thema:

1. How to remove these Pictures from my Microsoft Account ? thank u - Similar Threads - remove Pictures Microsoft

2. How to remove Microsoft account from my PC.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove Microsoft account from my PC.: When I go to Settings -> Accounts -> Email & accounts, there is no option to remove account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-microsoft-account-from-my-pc/4ba1cd78-b8c7-4031-8785-1407181a9b4a
  3. How to remove Microsoft account from my PC.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove Microsoft account from my PC.: When I go to Settings -> Accounts -> Email & accounts, there is no option to remove account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-microsoft-account-from-my-pc/4ba1cd78-b8c7-4031-8785-1407181a9b4a
  4. how to remove microsoft from my user account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to remove microsoft from my user account: I have my user accounts set up and they show my email address which I just learned is making microsoft my account manager. I don't know how to correct this. They are part of my local user account and admin account. I want to clear out this info and have a local user account...
  5. how to remove microsoft from my user account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to remove microsoft from my user account: I have my user accounts set up and they show my email address which I just learned is making microsoft my account manager. I don't know how to correct this. They are part of my local user account and admin account. I want to clear out this info and have a local user account...
  6. how to remove microsoft from my user account

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. How to remove my microsoft account from laptop

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to remove my microsoft account from laptop: Bought a new Dell inspiron 15 5593 win10 pro laptop for the wife. When I first turned it on it asked for a microsoft account login. Not thinking, I used mine and now every time she uses it, my account name and avatar shows up. How would I delete all my info and replace it...
  8. How to remove my microsoft account from laptop

in Windows 10 Support
    How to remove my microsoft account from laptop: Bought a new Dell inspiron 15 5593 win10 pro laptop for the wife. When I first turned it on it asked for a microsoft account login. Not thinking, I used mine and now every time she uses it, my account name and avatar shows up. How would I delete all my info and replace it...
  9. Remove profile picture from account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove profile picture from account: Hello, I want to remove my previous profile picture from the records of my account (See picture, highlighted in red). How do I do this? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-profile-picture-from-account/33aa9c63-cf96-4b25-a0a5-ec45d98965b6
  10. How to remove these Pictures from my Microsoft Account ? thank u

in Windows 10 Support
    How to remove these Pictures from my Microsoft Account ? thank u: http://snap.ashampoo.com/0d3gfu6pNiA...it5udRMyAfNt6g 115718