Windows 10: How to remove this app?

Discus and support How to remove this app? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Drumstix360 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m19cva/how_to_remove_this_app/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Drumstix360, Mar 9, 2021.

1. How to remove this app?

/u/Drumstix360, Mar 9, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. How to remove this app? :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Mar 9, 2021
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Mar 9, 2021
  4. Clark Ari Win User

How to remove this app?

removed apps

Hi Marianne,

One way on how to reinstall apps is by downloading it from Windows
    Store. To isolate your query about reinstalling apps, we just have a few questions:

• Are you referring to the apps that have been downloaded from Windows Store? If so, what are the apps that have been removed from your device?
    • How the apps got removed from your device?

Meanwhile, if you're trying to reinstall apps that have been downloaded from
    Windows
    Store, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Click Start, type Store, then press
      Enter
    • On the search bar, type in the name of the app you wish to reinstall, then press
      Enter.
    • Click Free or Buy and wait for the program to install.

Please post back with the result for further assistance.

Clark Ari, Mar 9, 2021
Thema:

How to remove this app?

1. How to remove this app? - Similar Threads - remove app

2. Remove 'Mobile devices' From Task manager>Startup apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove 'Mobile devices' From Task manager>Startup apps: I've removed 'Phone link' but can't remove 'Mobile devices' from the Task manager>Startup apps. What ever it is it doesn't work. When I click 'Properties'I get the error: "Windows cannot find 'CrossdeviceService.exe'...I have disabled it but I'd like to remove it.I used an...
  3. Remove 'Mobile devices' From Task manager>Startup apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remove 'Mobile devices' From Task manager>Startup apps: I've removed 'Phone link' but can't remove 'Mobile devices' from the Task manager>Startup apps. What ever it is it doesn't work. When I click 'Properties'I get the error: "Windows cannot find 'CrossdeviceService.exe'...I have disabled it but I'd like to remove it.I used an...
  4. Why can't the Windows Defender App and Browser Control remove or quarantine the unwanted...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't the Windows Defender App and Browser Control remove or quarantine the unwanted...: My Windows Defender now Windows Security detected an unwanted app in my laptop. So, I chose an action. I tried REMOVE and QUARANTINE but it's not doing anything. I tried so many ways, I even tried restarting my PC and performed an offline scan but still failed. The yellow...
  5. Why can't the Windows Defender App and Browser Control remove or quarantine the unwanted...

Why can't the Windows Defender App and Browser Control remove or quarantine the unwanted...: My Windows Defender now Windows Security detected an unwanted app in my laptop. So, I chose an action. I tried REMOVE and QUARANTINE but it's not doing anything. I tried so many ways, I even tried restarting my PC and performed an offline scan but still failed. The yellow...
  6. Why can't the Windows Defender App and Browser Control remove or quarantine the unwanted...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. In Win 11 how do you remove apps from "open With"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In Win 11 how do you remove apps from "open With": In Win 11 , I wish to delete some apps from the "open with" list. I have used Reg Edit and followed instructions and found the "open with" category. When i opened the folder there was nothing there except DEFAULT and NO VALUE SET. How then do u proceed?...
  8. In Win 11 how do you remove apps from "open With"

In Win 11 how do you remove apps from "open With": In Win 11 , I wish to delete some apps from the "open with" list. I have used Reg Edit and followed instructions and found the "open with" category. When i opened the folder there was nothing there except DEFAULT and NO VALUE SET. How then do u proceed?...
  9. Remove popup "Get an app to open 'settings.ext.modulescreenmode' link" at startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove popup "Get an app to open 'settings.ext.modulescreenmode' link" at startup: I'm not sure what is causing this popup, but it happens after every restart. Does anyone have any idea on how to fix this? winver: Version 23H2 OS Build 22631.3447...
  10. Remove popup "Get an app to open 'settings.ext.modulescreenmode' link" at startup

Remove popup "Get an app to open 'settings.ext.modulescreenmode' link" at startup: I'm not sure what is causing this popup, but it happens after every restart. Does anyone have any idea on how to fix this? winver: Version 23H2 OS Build 22631.3447...