Windows 10: How to remove this circular widget from Windows 10 Screens

Discus and support How to remove this circular widget from Windows 10 Screens in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, folks. Yesterday, a circular widget appeared in the middle of my screen. I'm not certain what I've done to make it populate. It comes and goes,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Tailorsham1, Feb 11, 2019.

1. How to remove this circular widget from Windows 10 Screens

Hello, folks. Yesterday, a circular widget appeared in the middle of my screen. I'm not certain what I've done to make it populate. It comes and goes, but is right in the middle of the screen and at front. I've attached a picture. Can anyone tell me what it is called and how to remove it?How to remove this circular widget from Windows 10 Screens [​IMG]

:)

Tailorsham1, Feb 11, 2019

2. Use desktop Widgets on Windows 10?

How do you suggest to add widgets/gadgets from Win7 on Windows 10?
    I found many solutions, but what is the better one?

Siegfriedm, Feb 11, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 11, 2019
  4. DaveM121 Win User

How to remove this circular widget from Windows 10 Screens

Small circular picture on lock screen

Hi Herdmeister,

You can delete that small circular user profile picture, but it sill be replaced with the default user profile image in Windows 10, it cannot be removed altogether . . .

Open the Settings App (gear icon on your Start Menu)

Go to Accounts - Your Info

From there you should be able to remove that circular image . . .

DaveM121, Feb 11, 2019
Thema:

How to remove this circular widget from Windows 10 Screens

1. How to remove this circular widget from Windows 10 Screens - Similar Threads - remove circular widget

2. How to remove the News section from Widget?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove the News section from Widget?: As an avid user of the Windows 11 operating system, I appreciate the convenience and functionality offered by the widget panel. However, I have recently faced a challenge that affects my user experience significantly. Specifically, I am unable to remove the news section from...
  3. How to remove the News section from Widget?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove the News section from Widget?: As an avid user of the Windows 11 operating system, I appreciate the convenience and functionality offered by the widget panel. However, I have recently faced a challenge that affects my user experience significantly. Specifically, I am unable to remove the news section from...
  4. How To Remove News From Weather Widget?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How To Remove News From Weather Widget?: How do I remove all the weird suspicious "news" articles most of them scams, spams, or otherwise untrustworthy from the weather button on the taskbar? I only want to see the weather, I don't want to be advertised to on my desktop. I've been hiding all the sources I can, but...
  5. How To Remove News From Weather Widget?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How To Remove News From Weather Widget?: How do I remove all the weird suspicious "news" articles most of them scams, spams, or otherwise untrustworthy from the weather button on the taskbar? I only want to see the weather, I don't want to be advertised to on my desktop. I've been hiding all the sources I can, but...
  6. How To Remove News From Weather Widget?

7. How to remove news thread from windows11 widgets

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove news thread from windows11 widgets: There's a thread:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/insider/forum/all/disabling-news-in-windows-11-widgets/83ea6614-b0b6-4785-aad1-61c0c1d7753aonly - I have these news in my widgets without having Microsoft News App installed....Any other ideas?cheers...
  8. How to remove news thread from windows11 widgets

How to remove news thread from windows11 widgets: There's a thread:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/insider/forum/all/disabling-news-in-windows-11-widgets/83ea6614-b0b6-4785-aad1-61c0c1d7753aonly - I have these news in my widgets without having Microsoft News App installed....Any other ideas?cheers...
  9. How do I remove news from the widgets

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove news from the widgets: I seem to be the last person on the planet that views Windows as a productivity too. And it is disappointing to me to see all the news/sports/entertainment/whatever **** filling up the widgets area. That is nothing but a _distraction_ that _impedes_ my productivity. I want...
  10. How do I remove news from the widgets

How do I remove news from the widgets: I seem to be the last person on the planet that views Windows as a productivity too. And it is disappointing to me to see all the news/sports/entertainment/whatever **** filling up the widgets area. That is nothing but a _distraction_ that _impedes_ my productivity. I want...