Windows 10: how to remove this "Customize Quick Access Toolbar" button? i can't find anything useful on...

Discus and support how to remove this "Customize Quick Access Toolbar" button? i can't find anything useful on... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/wooden-pickaxe [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/wooden-pickaxe, Nov 12, 2020.

1. how to remove this "Customize Quick Access Toolbar" button? i can't find anything useful on...

/u/wooden-pickaxe, Nov 12, 2020

2. update about Quick Access not responding

Hello,

To troubleshoot your concern, we suggest that you try to follow the steps provided below:

• Disable Quick Access.
    • Re-enable Quick Access.
    • Restart your computer, and see if it helps.

• For you to customize the Quick Access Toolbar, click
      here.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Marivel Man, Nov 12, 2020
  3. Shawn Brink, Nov 12, 2020
  4. pepanee Win User

how to remove this "Customize Quick Access Toolbar" button? i can't find anything useful on...

How Do I Remove The "Customize Quick Access Toolbar" Arrow?

Refer to the image

how to remove this "Customize Quick Access Toolbar" button? i can't find anything useful on... [​IMG]

Thanks!

pepanee, Nov 12, 2020
Thema:

how to remove this "Customize Quick Access Toolbar" button? i can't find anything useful on...

1. how to remove this "Customize Quick Access Toolbar" button? i can't find anything useful on... - Similar Threads - remove Customize Quick

2. How to get rid of Quick Access Toolbar?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to get rid of Quick Access Toolbar?: [ATTACH] Is there any way I can remove this? I accidentally pressed a few keys when I was trying to open my clipboard history and this showed up. I've been trying to find a fix, but to no avail. submitted by /u/lillie-senpai [link] [comments]...
  3. How Do I Remove Explorer's "Quick Access Toolbar" Arrow?

in Windows 10 Support
    How Do I Remove Explorer's "Quick Access Toolbar" Arrow?: Hello, this question is a question concerning the customization of File Explorer by either disabling the feature within the Operating System, or by a 3rd party application. So when you open File Explorer, you have the window open to show your drives. At the top left section...
  4. How To Increase Height Of Quick Access Toolbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    How To Increase Height Of Quick Access Toolbar: Is there any way to increase the size (height) of the Quick Access Toolbar, so the icons will show larger? They are on the small size for my old eyes. I am meaning the Explorer toolbar under File, Home, Share, View, Drive Tools as per my screenshot. I know I can expand it by...
  5. disable the Quick Access toolbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    disable the Quick Access toolbar: The Quick Access toolbar comes up and interferes with my search. I never need anything in the Quick Access folder. I am usually looking for something that I did not use recently....
  6. Quick access toolbar

Quick access toolbar: I can't retrieve anything from thequick access toolbar & any document I try to access from other places goes to the toolbar. I need those documents but they will not go up from the toolbar...
  7. How do I remove the "Quick Access Toolbar" from Windows File Explorer?

How do I remove the "Quick Access Toolbar" from Windows File Explorer?: Let me be clear, I'm asking about the Quick Access TOOLBAR. I am not asking about how to change the Quick Access page. I am not asking about how to remove items or add items or customize items in the Quick Access TOOLBAR. I'm asking how to remove it. I can remove all the...
  8. How to remove Quick Access Toolbar and Picture/Video/Application Tools

How to remove Quick Access Toolbar and Picture/Video/Application Tools: Hi, I did this on my previous laptop after upgrading to Windows 10 but can't seem to figure out how to do it on my new computer (also a Lenovo laptop, same line). I want to get rid of the Quick Acccess Toolbar completely (not the favorites folder in explorer but the...
  9. How Do I Remove The "Customize Quick Access Toolbar" Arrow?

How Do I Remove The "Customize Quick Access Toolbar" Arrow?: Refer to the image [img] Thanks! 61049
  10. Quick Access Toolbar not responding

in Windows 10 Support
    Quick Access Toolbar not responding: I went to customize the bar but when I clicked on "Customize Quick Access Toolbar" nothing happens. All I can do is add or delete the six options that is presented. I previously customized it and used that a lot! It is a deal breaker for me. Does anyone know of a work around...