Windows 10: How to remove this form windows explorer?

Discus and support How to remove this form windows explorer? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am not sure what do I call them, basically it's some MS bloat I would like to remove. [ATTACH] 139923 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by waleedov, Sep 5, 2019.

1. waleedov Win User

How to remove this form windows explorer?

I am not sure what do I call them, basically it's some MS bloat I would like to remove.

How to remove this form windows explorer? 20UV60D.png

:)

waleedov, Sep 5, 2019
  2. Arul_D Win User

Filling forms using Explorer 11`

Hello,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

• What is the website address of the form you are trying to fill?

• Is the issue only confined with a particular website?
    I would suggest you to try the following steps and check.

• Click on Start and then type inetcpl.cpl in the startup search box and press enter.
    • Click on Content tab.
    • Now go to Auto Complete section.
    • Now click on Settings.
    • Under user Auto complete for
    • Check the box for Address bar, browsing history, favorites, feeds, Use Windows search for better result.
    • Click on Ok and Apply.
    • Restart the Internet Explorer and it should work.
    For Additional information refer below link:

Fill in website forms and passwords automatically

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows7/Fill-in-website-forms-and-passwords-automatically

If the issue persists, then I would recommend you to optimize Internet Explorer and check if it helps.

Is Internet Explorer slow? 5 things to try

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/...-explorer/slow-five-tips-to-boost-performance

Note: The Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature might reset security settings or privacy settings that you added to the list of Trusted Sites. The Reset Internet Explorer
    Settings feature might also reset parental control settings. We recommend that you note these sites before you use the Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature.

Hope this information is helpful.

Arul_D, Sep 5, 2019
  3. Windows Explorer Replacement?

are you running IE7? if not that wouold be my first suggestion,upgrade to ie7 that can fix some stability issues with windows explorer

Athlon2K15, Sep 5, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 5, 2019
Thema:

1. How to remove this form windows explorer? - Similar Threads - remove form explorer

2. how to remove trojan form win11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to remove trojan form win11?: i got trojan from some site and after that i cant update my windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-trojan-form-win11/0de7dd4a-44ab-4767-a8c8-b21f3da4494e
  3. how to remove trojan form win11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to remove trojan form win11?: i got trojan from some site and after that i cant update my windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-trojan-form-win11/0de7dd4a-44ab-4767-a8c8-b21f3da4494e
  4. How to remove unnecessary language form the Windows display language list?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove unnecessary language form the Windows display language list?: Unfortunately, I have chosen English UK language when I set up Windows on my laptop.Now I want to remove this language pack, I set up English US and set it as default and I removed English UK, but English UK still remain in the Window display list and moreover, after each...
  5. How to remove unnecessary language form the Windows display language list?

How to remove unnecessary language form the Windows display language list?: Unfortunately, I have chosen English UK language when I set up Windows on my laptop.Now I want to remove this language pack, I set up English US and set it as default and I removed English UK, but English UK still remain in the Window display list and moreover, after each...
  6. how can i remove a password form a admin account /

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i remove a password form a admin account /: so I locked my other in-windows account or so called users anyways I locked due to it being a admin user and was used in 3 am-ish from a 9yo i locked it but i forgotten the password I watched stuff about it but I only found sys bypasses and i thought that it was not a good...
  7. how can i remove a password form a admin account /

how can i remove a password form a admin account /: so I locked my other in-windows account or so called users anyways I locked due to it being a admin user and was used in 3 am-ish from a 9yo i locked it but i forgotten the password I watched stuff about it but I only found sys bypasses and i thought that it was not a good...
  8. How to remove microsoft account form Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to remove microsoft account form Windows 10: I don't have any control over my browser for some reasonit claims I'm apart of a family group that restricts me from opening websites and when I click on the ask for permission it says there was an error and yea for some **** reason I can't disconnect from my microsoft...
  9. How to remove the progressive volume adjustment form the new update?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to remove the progressive volume adjustment form the new update?: I hate this feature. When I need to lower the volume by say.... 30% from 100%, I usually just hold until it goes to around 70% and let go. Now it will go from 100% >90% 30%. Then have to adjust the volume back up again. submitted by /u/foxfai [link] [comments]...
  10. Windows Explorer crashing when plugging in any form of removable storage

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Explorer crashing when plugging in any form of removable storage: Hi, I have been getting this strange error for the past few months, where Windows Explorer is repeatedly crashing whenever I plug in any type of removable storage e.g. usb drive or SD card. I manage to access the drive fine before Explorer crashes and I have to navigate to it...