Windows 10: How to remove this? It was never there before updating to 2004. I use an English as a...

Discus and support How to remove this? It was never there before updating to 2004. I use an English as a... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ApertureNext [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ApertureNext, Jun 9, 2020.

1. How to remove this? It was never there before updating to 2004. I use an English as a...

/u/ApertureNext, Jun 9, 2020

2. how to remove English(Malaysia)?

If you add a secondary language to Windows 10 version 1803 that shares the same base language as the Windows display language, neither language can be removed.

For example: If English (United Kingdom) is the current Windows display language, and you then add English (India) to the Preferred languages list, afterwards neither English (United Kingdom) nor English (India) can be removed from the Preferred languages list.

Note: The most notable effect of having multiple related languages in the Preferred languages list is additional entries in the text input selector. You can remove unwanted language list entries using these steps:

1. From the Start menu, search for powershell.

2. Right-click Windows Powershell in the search results and choose Run as administrator.

3. Type or copy/paste the following command at the command prompt, and then press Enter.

Get-WinUserLanguageList

After typing this command, make note of the “LanguageTag” listed for the language you wish to remove, as you will need it in the next step.

4. Type or copy/paste each of the following commands at the command prompt, and then press Enter. In the following commands, instead of typing <languagecode>, replace it with the language tag you wish to remove, such as en-in for English (India).

$LangList = Get-WinUserLanguageList

$MarkedLang = $LangList | where LanguageTag -eq "<languagecode>"

$LangList.Remove($MarkedLang)

Set-WinUserLanguageList $LangList -Force

Andre Da Costa, Jun 9, 2020
  3. Can't remove English (United Kingdom) from my preferences

If you add a secondary language to Windows 10 version 1803 that shares the same base language as the Windows display language, neither language can be removed.

For example: If English (United Kingdom) is the current Windows display language, and you then add English (India) to the Preferred languages list, afterwards neither English (United Kingdom) nor English (India) can be removed from the Preferred languages list.

Note: The most notable effect of having multiple related languages in the Preferred languages list is additional entries in the text input selector. You can remove unwanted language list entries using these steps:

1. From the Start menu, search for powershell.

2. Right-click Windows Powershell in the search results and choose Run as administrator.

3. Type or copy/paste the following command at the command prompt, and then press Enter.

Get-WinUserLanguageList

After typing this command, make note of the “LanguageTag” listed for the language you wish to remove, as you will need it in the next step.

4. Type or copy/paste each of the following commands at the command prompt, and then press Enter. In the following commands, instead of typing <languagecode>, replace it with the language tag you wish to remove, such as en-in for English (India).

$LangList = Get-WinUserLanguageList

$MarkedLang = $LangList | where LanguageTag -eq "<languagecode>"

$LangList.Remove($MarkedLang)

Set-WinUserLanguageList $LangList -Force

Andre Da Costa, Jun 9, 2020
  4. Vesao Win User

How to remove this? It was never there before updating to 2004. I use an English as a...

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Jun 9, 2020
Thema:

How to remove this? It was never there before updating to 2004. I use an English as a...

1. How to remove this? It was never there before updating to 2004. I use an English as a... - Similar Threads - remove was never

2. With OneDrive Never Intentionally Used and Now Removed, How Can I Remove OneDrive\Documents...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    With OneDrive Never Intentionally Used and Now Removed, How Can I Remove OneDrive\Documents...: Windows 11 Pro, 64-bit OS on an HP laptopI am at my wits end! Every attempt to completely eliminate OneDrive from my computer has been unsuccessful and has frustrated me.I finally thought I had succeeded some months ago, but I recently opened my Outlook 2019 and discovered...
  3. With OneDrive Never Intentionally Used and Now Removed, How Can I Remove OneDrive\Documents...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    With OneDrive Never Intentionally Used and Now Removed, How Can I Remove OneDrive\Documents...: Windows 11 Pro, 64-bit OS on an HP laptopI am at my wits end! Every attempt to completely eliminate OneDrive from my computer has been unsuccessful and has frustrated me.I finally thought I had succeeded some months ago, but I recently opened my Outlook 2019 and discovered...
  4. How do I remove English United Kingdom

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove English United Kingdom: Hiya there, this is very much along the lines of this thread https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/windows-10/how-do-i-remove-quot-english-united-kingdom-quot/m-p/2597432 but since I use a different version of windows I was thinking, might as well ask again.I use windows 11...
  5. This was never here before...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    This was never here before...: [ATTACH] Task Manager reading the GPU's temperature, I assume that my laptop has a thermal sensor (or not). submitted by /u/NoireAnimates [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/uvrhyk/this_was_never_here_before/
  6. Update to 2004 before 20H2?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update to 2004 before 20H2?: I updated from 1909 to 20H2 and had all sorts of issues, to include my system locking up after about an hour, and that happened several times. I was able to roll back, but have since read that I should have updated from 1909 to 2004 first. How can I find the update to 2004 to...
  7. How to remove a windows update before restarting?

How to remove a windows update before restarting?: So I recently had the 11-2020 CU install on my exchange box....well it corrupted all 5 of my DB's did a Veeam recovery did some work on the Virtual Directories got everything back up and running. Needles to say I don't want to do that again....it seems the update reinstalled...
  8. why i never receive the 2004 update?

why i never receive the 2004 update?: Hi, i never receive the 2004 update. I reinstalled my windows with 1903 usb key then 1909 and then nothing.... i don't want to update with media creation tool 100% chance i ll take the fake one.... thanks in advance, See you later...
  9. Can I use nvidia drivers before may 2004 update?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can I use nvidia drivers before may 2004 update?: As the title says, can I use drivers that were released before the may 2004 update, on a may 2004 updated version of windows? I have an issue with one of my games and know a stable driver for it, but wanted to ask beforehand because I've never downgraded a driver to one that...
  10. This never happened before . . .

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    This never happened before . . .: I want to create a desktop icon, that when I click on it, would get me on the internet? What I need to know, is what the exact path, to put on the icon shortcut, that would connect me? Thanks for reading . . . Jerry...