Windows 10: How to remove this link text from my taskbar? Combine taskbar(always,hide labels) not...

Discus and support How to remove this link text from my taskbar? Combine taskbar(always,hide labels) not... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/TheTimeTraveller2o [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/TheTimeTraveller2o, Feb 4, 2021.

1. How to remove this link text from my taskbar? Combine taskbar(always,hide labels) not...

/u/TheTimeTraveller2o, Feb 4, 2021
  2. Junaid_A Win User

Hide taskbar labels - Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

You may try the steps listed below and check if it works:

• Right click a blank area on the taskbar and choose
      Taskbar Settings.

• Under Combine Taskbar Buttons, choose
      Always, hide labels.

• Exit Settings.

You may also go through How to use the taskbar
    for further help.

Hope it helps.

Junaid_A, Feb 4, 2021
  3. Windows 10 Taskbar option - never combine hide labels

Can we please have this option of "Never combine Hide labels" for Windows 10 Taskbar.

It is one of the necessary requirements to work without hassles and distraction due to taskbar title resize happening.

naveenkakapuri, Feb 4, 2021
  4. sygnus21 Win User

How to remove this link text from my taskbar? Combine taskbar(always,hide labels) not...

Hiding labels for certain programs on the taskbar

The way he came across I didn't even consider that suggestion as that's what I do. His complaint, as I understand it, is that he only wanted certain icons to have names, while others did not...

BTW When you say "Remove the expanded icons on the taskbar" I assume you mean going to the Taskbar properties and under the "Combine taskbar buttons" dropdown box choosing "Always, hide labels"?

sygnus21, Feb 4, 2021
Thema:

How to remove this link text from my taskbar? Combine taskbar(always,hide labels) not...

1. How to remove this link text from my taskbar? Combine taskbar(always,hide labels) not... - Similar Threads - remove link text

2. "Always, hide label" for taskbar continually reverts to "When taskbar is full"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Always, hide label" for taskbar continually reverts to "When taskbar is full": My taskbar icons about every 10-15 minutes goes from hidden labels to visible labels with no prompting. I continually have to go into taskbar settings to change the Combine taskbar buttons setting. This continues to happen even when I have locked my taskbar and had it...
  3. "Always, hide label" for taskbar continually reverts to "When taskbar is full"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Always, hide label" for taskbar continually reverts to "When taskbar is full": My taskbar icons about every 10-15 minutes goes from hidden labels to visible labels with no prompting. I continually have to go into taskbar settings to change the Combine taskbar buttons setting. This continues to happen even when I have locked my taskbar and had it...
  4. "Always, hide label" for taskbar continually reverts to "When taskbar is full"

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Is it possible hide taskbar labels but not combine them? Not an option in dropdown

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it possible hide taskbar labels but not combine them? Not an option in dropdown: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/canuckathome [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ublszi/is_it_possible_hide_taskbar_labels_but_not/
  6. "Always, hide labels" not combining icons on taskbar

"Always, hide labels" not combining icons on taskbar: I have Combine taskbar buttons and combine buttons on other taskbars for multiple displays both set to "Always, hide labels," but they have recently started opening a second button again as you can see with Excel: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] How do I get this to go back to just one...
  7. always hide taskbar

always hide taskbar: Hello! So I wanna always hide my taskbar except if i put my cursor over it. I checked the setting "hide when desktop mode", but when i'm on desktop, with my wallpaper and no apps opened, the tasbar shows. How can i always hide it please ? Thanks TiTi_...
  8. Is there a way to have the taskbar always combine, but also show labels?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to have the taskbar always combine, but also show labels?: I want to have the window title displayed next to my icons, but it's ridiculous that doing so forces them to not be grouped. Is there any kind of registry edit that'd enable labels without disabling grouping? submitted by /u/ThePhxRises [link] [comments]...
  9. Hiding labels for certain programs on the taskbar

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Hiding labels for certain programs on the taskbar: So, I have a weird-ish question. I multitask a lot, and have the calculator and sticky notes applications running a lot of the time. I also have my taskbar buttons expanded, so I can see what each browser window has on it to quickly switch between them. However, apps that I...
  10. Taskbar "Always, hide labels" setting not working on custom toolbars

Taskbar "Always, hide labels" setting not working on custom toolbars: On a new laptop, under Settings | Taskbar | Combine taskbar buttons, I've selected "Always, hide labels." On my old laptop with this setting, only icons appeared in the taskbar section, as to all of (i) the taskbar displaying open programs, (ii) the default Desktop toolbar,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to get rid of links text on taskbar

2. how to get rid of links on hotbar windows 10