Windows 10: How to remove this malware called, "Windows 10", and get back my precious Windows 8.1 that...

Discus and support How to remove this malware called, "Windows 10", and get back my precious Windows 8.1 that... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; How do I remove this vicious malware "Windows 10"? It was forcefully installed on my computer, is there any way to get rid of it?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by windowssecurityisabd, Apr 5, 2021.

1. How to remove this malware called, "Windows 10", and get back my precious Windows 8.1 that...

How do I remove this vicious malware "Windows 10"?

It was forcefully installed on my computer, is there any way to get rid of it?

:)

windowssecurityisabd, Apr 5, 2021
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 5, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 5, 2021
  4. hellrazor Win User

How to remove this malware called, "Windows 10", and get back my precious Windows 8.1 that...

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Apr 5, 2021
Thema:

How to remove this malware called, "Windows 10", and get back my precious Windows 8.1 that...

1. How to remove this malware called, "Windows 10", and get back my precious Windows 8.1 that... - Similar Threads - remove malware called

2. How to remove Flplayer.net malware from windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to remove Flplayer.net malware from windows 10: I've tried to remove the Flplayer.net loading every time I open Mozilla browser with different anti malware but it keeps showing up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-flplayernet-malware-from-windows-10/314ca5bf-1387-4896-9d2f-278286a37346
  3. How to remove Flplayer.net malware from windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove Flplayer.net malware from windows 10: I've tried to remove the Flplayer.net loading every time I open Mozilla browser with different anti malware but it keeps showing up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-flplayernet-malware-from-windows-10/314ca5bf-1387-4896-9d2f-278286a37346
  4. How to remove AndroidOS/Multiverze Malware in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove AndroidOS/Multiverze Malware in Windows 10?: My Windows Defender is showing malware AndroidOS/Multiverze. I am trying to remove it, but unable to remove. Other third-parties Antiviruses don't recognize it and behave normally. Tell a solution to remove it....
  5. How to remove AndroidOS/Multiverze Malware in Windows 10?

How to remove AndroidOS/Multiverze Malware in Windows 10?: My Windows Defender is showing malware AndroidOS/Multiverze. I am trying to remove it, but unable to remove. Other third-parties Antiviruses don't recognize it and behave normally. Tell a solution to remove it....
  6. How to remove this malware?

How to remove this malware?: For the past couple of days i keep getting this .exe file which is flagged as Trojan:win32/Tigrre!rfni did defender offline scan as well as try to delete it while booted on safemode with network, as well as manually removing it, quarantine and delete, but to no avail...
  7. How To Remove malware From Window

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How To Remove malware From Window: We Have a window 10 For Work My Digital Marketing And blogging, But Now Time Work Slow, I think In Laptop have Malware And Virus anyone Can Guide Me How To Make Faster My laptop...
  8. How do I get my windows 8 games back again?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get my windows 8 games back again?: I upgraded to windows 10 but wasn't told that they would be eliminating the games and replacing them with garbage games. They did this without my permission. In fact, these creeps do a lot of things without our permissions. I will not play the windows 10 installed games. How...
  9. How to remove malware from my window 10

How to remove malware from my window 10: My PC is effected by malware virus. what should I do now. please give me suggestions with step by step procedure https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-malware-from-my-window-10/cdab8116-626f-402f-9546-a06fb458893a"
  10. how to uninstall windows 10 and back to windows 8?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how to uninstall windows 10 and back to windows 8?: Windows 10 is not suitable for input traditional Chinese Character. Mircosoft quick method for input chinese character is a poorest design. PLEASE don't design anything to destroy the world of traditional Chinese. 26579