Windows 10: HOW TO REMOVE THIS PERMANENT CHECKBOX IN THE FILE EXPLORER

Discus and support HOW TO REMOVE THIS PERMANENT CHECKBOX IN THE FILE EXPLORER in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; PLZ HELP ME!!!i have tried everything nothing works!!!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by THEJASEVOR, Oct 19, 2021.

1. HOW TO REMOVE THIS PERMANENT CHECKBOX IN THE FILE EXPLORER

PLZ HELP ME!!!i have tried everything nothing works!!!

:)

THEJASEVOR, Oct 19, 2021
  2. corrywd Win User

Cannot Remove File From File Explorers Recent Files List

I'm using Windows 10 and have always been able to remove files from the file explorer's recent files list. The file is listed as FileProvider and it is located in the ThisPC/downloads directory. Any other file is readily deleted from the list by the usual
    procedure. This file is not. Any suggestions?

THANKS

corrywd, Oct 19, 2021
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    How can I remove this virus remnant?

I was also going to suggest Autoruns.

Check to make sure it isn't attaching itself to explorer. It should be the 3rd thing listed in Autoruns, the listing for the Shell. It should just be Explorer.exe. If it is anything else, that might be your problem.

newtekie1, Oct 19, 2021
  4. Vesao Win User

HOW TO REMOVE THIS PERMANENT CHECKBOX IN THE FILE EXPLORER

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Oct 19, 2021
Thema:

HOW TO REMOVE THIS PERMANENT CHECKBOX IN THE FILE EXPLORER

1. HOW TO REMOVE THIS PERMANENT CHECKBOX IN THE FILE EXPLORER - Similar Threads - REMOVE PERMANENT CHECKBOX

2. Permanently remove "Recommended" files under "Home" in file explorer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Permanently remove "Recommended" files under "Home" in file explorer?: HiAs the title asks. How do I Permanently remove "Recommended" files under "Home" in file explorer?This section are full of files that are not mine, but say they are from someone's Onedrive for Business. How are these files on my desktop. I don't use Onedrive, Google Drive,...
  3. Explorer Checkboxes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Explorer Checkboxes: I recently lost the ability to use the checkboxes File Name Extensions, Hidden Items, Item Check Boxes within Explorer Folders / View ribbon. They are currently "stuck" in their current configuration and I am unable to toggle the selection.I was able to use them while booted...
  4. Explorer Checkboxes

Explorer Checkboxes: I recently lost the ability to use the checkboxes File Name Extensions, Hidden Items, Item Check Boxes within Explorer Folders / View ribbon. They are currently "stuck" in their current configuration and I am unable to toggle the selection.I was able to use them while booted...
  5. Explorer Checkboxes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. HOW TO REMOVE THIS PERMANENT CHECKBOX IN THE FILE EXPLORER

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HOW TO REMOVE THIS PERMANENT CHECKBOX IN THE FILE EXPLORER: PLZ HELP ME!!!i have tried everything nothing works!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-this-permanent-checkbox-in-the-file/34d40c24-5928-498f-a622-d706c29dc1df
  7. HOW TO REMOVE THIS CHECKBOX

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HOW TO REMOVE THIS CHECKBOX: PLZ HELP ME!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-this-checkbox/34d40c24-5928-498f-a622-d706c29dc1df
  8. HOW TO REMOVE THIS CHECKBOX

HOW TO REMOVE THIS CHECKBOX: PLZ HELP ME!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-this-checkbox/34d40c24-5928-498f-a622-d706c29dc1df
  9. Windows 11 explorer checkboxes permanently displayed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 explorer checkboxes permanently displayed: After the upgrade to Windows 11 on my ASUS UX360UAK Laptop with touchscreen, I can't get rid of the explorer check boxes. Neither via View Settings nor with the corresponding entries in the registry I am able to hide the explorer check boxes see attached picture. I guess the...
  10. Windows 11 explorer checkboxes permanently displayed

Windows 11 explorer checkboxes permanently displayed: After the upgrade to Windows 11 on my ASUS UX360UAK Laptop with touchscreen, I can't get rid of the explorer check boxes. Neither via View Settings nor with the corresponding entries in the registry I am able to hide the explorer check boxes see attached picture. I guess the...