Windows 10: How to remove this . Please reply ASAP .

Discus and support How to remove this . Please reply ASAP . in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; PLease Reply[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-this-please-reply-asap/b3d9122e-ff3d-405d-a2dc-d7cc5e5f5afc Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by GlorySanthosh, Mar 10, 2021.

1. How to remove this . Please reply ASAP .

PLease ReplyHow to remove this . Please reply ASAP . [​IMG]

:)

GlorySanthosh, Mar 10, 2021
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Mar 10, 2021
  3. Changed Cortana into US English but Still Replied in Chinese

Hi Rynn,

Thanks for replying to us with the status of your issue.

We appreciate you for trying the troubleshooting steps.

I suggest you to Remove the Chineselanguage and add it again and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

Step 1: Remove the Chinese language.

• Press Windows + X on your keyboard.

• Select Control panel.

• Select language.

• Click on the Option adjacent to the
      Chineselanguage.

• Click on remove under input method.

Step 2: Add ChineseLanguage.

• Press Windows + X on your keyboard.

• Select Control panel.

• Select language.

• Click on Add language.

• Add the Chinese language from the given list.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Mar 10, 2021
  4. How to remove this . Please reply ASAP .

Remove Groove Music from my PC asap

Hi Simon,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand how you feel about the situation. We're sorry for the trouble.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

1) Type Powershell in the search box.

2) Open Windows Powershell as Administrator.

3) Type in the following command(s) listed in the table below under the
    “Remove PowerShell Command” column to remove the associated native app(The app can be reinstalled using the Store App or by following the link listed in the table below. You will need to exit the Store app if it is already open
    before reinstalling the app).

get-appxpackage *Microsoft.ZuneMusic* | remove-appxpackage

If you want groove music app you can reinstall it from the Microsoft Store.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/groove-music/9wzdncrfj3pt

Hope this helps. Please reply to us with the status of the issue.

Thanks.

Anil Madishetty, Mar 10, 2021
Thema:

How to remove this . Please reply ASAP .

1. How to remove this . Please reply ASAP . - Similar Threads - remove Please reply

2. I need a reply asap!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need a reply asap!!: I need a reply asap but I tried factory resetting my Victus Laptop and when I install windows it doesn’t work. Once it got to the main downloading screen my computer crashed and nothing works. If anyone has a solution I would appreciate it because If i turn off my PC the...
  3. I need a reply asap!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need a reply asap!!: I need a reply asap but I tried factory resetting my Victus Laptop and when I install windows it doesn’t work. Once it got to the main downloading screen my computer crashed and nothing works. If anyone has a solution I would appreciate it because If i turn off my PC the...
  4. Solution please ASAP

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Solution please ASAP: [ATTACH] Having this problem with my windows borders. This happens for most of the programs. Any fixes? https://preview.redd.it/yg8rq7d36nja1.png?width=1123&format=png&auto=webp&s=c1ca0e1508d561a5ae5456bb885aaece69b6ac56 submitted by /u/Appropriate_Limit936 [link]...
  5. Please help asap!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help asap!: Please help me! A couple od days ago I installed a new nvodia GeForce driver but it made my computer crash and nothing worked reinstalling the drivers or anything so I reset windows without files and rebooted the drive b now every time I boot up my pc it just comes up with an...
  6. Please help asap!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please help asap!: Please help me! A couple od days ago I installed a new nvodia GeForce driver but it made my computer crash and nothing worked reinstalling the drivers or anything so I reset windows without files and rebooted the drive b now every time I boot up my pc it just comes up with an...
  7. Please help asap!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Please help ASAP

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Please help ASAP: I reset my Windows 10 HP laptop whilst it was resetting my battery ran out which caused my laptop to turn off when 64 percent of the installation was complete one I connected my charger the installation has been stuck at 64 percent and keeps on restarting I need help ASAP....
  9. Help asap please

Help asap please: Turned on my pc just fine but the display, keyboard and mouse isn't working. The pc is running as normal. I've had this problem before but when I rebooted my pc, it worked fine but now I'm having the same problem but this time it's not doing anything at all! I force shut down...
  10. Please Help ASAP

Please Help ASAP: Today, when I opened my laptop, I tried to connect to wifi but it doesn't let me. I updated the drivers, I reinstalled them, I have done anything helpful that I've found on the internet. The problem is this: every single time when I try to connect to wifi, it disables the...