Windows 10: How to remove this shortcuts, please?!

Discus and support How to remove this shortcuts, please?! in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, can someone please help me with this one... I want to remove this shorcuts from... Start - All apps... - Contact Support - Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by dowwwar, Sep 11, 2015.

1. dowwwar Win User

How to remove this shortcuts, please?!

Hello,

can someone please help me with this one...

I want to remove this shorcuts from... Start - All apps...

- Contact Support
    - Microsoft Edge
    - OneDrive
    - Search
    - Settings
    - Windows Accessories
    - Windows Administrative Tools
    - Windows Easy of Access
    - Windows Feedback
    - Windows PowerShell
    - Windows System

I can´t find where the shortcuts are (most of them), even with this tutorial "All apps in Start menu - Add or Remove Items in Windows 10".

Thanks!

Best Regards

:)

dowwwar, Sep 11, 2015

2. How to remove broken shortcuts from Windows default Home screen Smartphone 2003?

If you're referring to the Most Recently used programs list at the top of the screen, don't worry about them. They will disappear as you open other applications on your smartphone.

Linley Meslier, Sep 11, 2015
  3. alhillia Win User
    How to remove broken shortcuts from Windows default Home screen Smartphone 2003?

I have added and removed various trial versions of todo lists on my Windows Smartphone 2003. Now there is a shortcut along the top of my Home Screen that is broken/invalid and will not go away. I've looked through various menus via explorer but can't
    find what appears to be a list of shortcuts for my home screen. I've shutdown and repowered the phone... hoping for a reset of icons... nothing has worked as yet. How do I get rid of this shortcut?

alhillia, Sep 11, 2015
  4. Dude Win User

Welcome to the forums. Try going to C\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs and remove from there

5. dowwwar Win User
    Try that... this shortcuts are "missing"...

- Contact Support
    - Microsoft Edge
    - OneDrive
    - Search

dowwwar, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. How to remove this shortcuts, please?! - Similar Threads - remove shortcuts please

2. How to remove this icon or shortcut?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove this icon or shortcut?: As the following pictures show, how do I remove the icon or shortcut? It can't be deleted using conventional way, yet can't be removed using other softwares too. Some more, can't find it under command prompt, as well.Any inputs will be very much appreciated....
  3. How to remove this icon or shortcut?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove this icon or shortcut?: As the following pictures show, how do I remove the icon or shortcut? It can't be deleted using conventional way, yet can't be removed using other softwares too. Some more, can't find it under command prompt, as well.Any inputs will be very much appreciated....
  4. How to Remove Keyboard Shortcut?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to Remove Keyboard Shortcut?: I made a shortcut and gave is a "Shortcut Key" in this case: ctrl + alt + shift + S but then later deleted the shortcut without removing the "Shortcut Key". The shortcut still activates when I press the buttons in this case: ctrl + alt + shift + S, despite the fact that the...
  5. Remove - Shortcut

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Remove - Shortcut: So when I right-click a file and click send to → desktop, is there a feature that stops it from renaming it from "programname" to "programname - shortcut" I know I could just select all the files and use bulk rename utility to remove the last 11 characters but I wondered if...
  6. Shortcut removal

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Shortcut removal: Hi recently my keyboard completely broke. When I press CTRL it goes into full screen for no reason, the shift becomes an enter, the backspace only deletes one letter no matter how long I held onto it. This happened all of a sudden for completely no reason at all....
  7. How to remove shortcuts PCs from This PC?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to remove shortcuts PCs from This PC?: Hi, would anyone know how to remove these icons from This PC? I turn to the English-speaking community because the Czech one is very small. [ATTACH]...
  8. How to remove shortcuts and files for a user

How to remove shortcuts and files for a user: My brother is usinh my computer, but all my shortcuts in desktop appear to him, and when i move them to the trashcan, they disappear from my desktop too. How can i remove the shortcuts (and maybe the programs itself) for only one user? submitted by /u/Narguis [link]...
  9. How to change/add/remove a key shortcut

How to change/add/remove a key shortcut: A few days ago, a friend of mine bought a new gaming laptop and he noticed that the F1-12 keys were activating something eg: F5 opens up project menu. and this was also happening while he was playing games. I tried to find a place on the settings to change those keybinds but...
  10. How do I remove the shortcut arrows

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I remove the shortcut arrows: Using Win 10 single language home version. How do I remove the little shortcut arrows from the desktop icons? Tried the regedit tutorial creating new shell with file 29, but it just created little black boxes where the shortcut arrows were so I had to remove it. 36304