Windows 10: how to remove this thread

Discus and support how to remove this thread in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; HackTool:MSIL\AutoKms file: c:\Program Files\KMSpico\AutoPico.exe... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by karankumar8, Dec 22, 2020.

1. how to remove this thread

HackTool:MSIL\AutoKms

file: c:\Program Files\KMSpico\AutoPico.exe

:)

karankumar8, Dec 22, 2020
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Dec 22, 2020
  3. s1rrah Win User
    ScienceMark thread (with score list)

BTW ... the scores ranking is placed in this thread via periodic new posts. sort of different than other bench threads, where the scores are usually the very first post in the thread and updates are simply always made to that first post.

as stated above, PT is the owner of the thread and he updates at minimum, once a day if not more.

you can step back through this thread to see the last scores listing ... a day or two ago.

s1rrah, Dec 22, 2020
  4. trt740 Win User

how to remove this thread

Which should I buy or is it a waste of money

k thx ket if you have a cpu stepping guide list it on my thread in overclocking

trt740, Dec 22, 2020
Thema:

how to remove this thread

1. how to remove this thread - Similar Threads - remove thread

2. Windows 11 internal harddrives became write protected and cannot remove protection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 internal harddrives became write protected and cannot remove protection: Hi, I am not sure if there is any available fix but i am desperate to get this done. I have three drives, 2 ssds and 1 hdd. For some unknown reason, one of the ssds and the hdd samsung evo 870 1TB and a Toshiba HDWD 130 became write protected and i can't do anything to these...
  3. Windows 11 internal harddrives became write protected and cannot remove protection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 internal harddrives became write protected and cannot remove protection: Hi, I am not sure if there is any available fix but i am desperate to get this done. I have three drives, 2 ssds and 1 hdd. For some unknown reason, one of the ssds and the hdd samsung evo 870 1TB and a Toshiba HDWD 130 became write protected and i can't do anything to these...
  4. how to unlock thread to get support answers to remove Ultraviewer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to unlock thread to get support answers to remove Ultraviewer: scammers installed Ultraviewer when I was looking for a PDF readerapp. My computer is messed up now, cant uninstall and completely remove Ultraviewer.Can I return my computer to the way it was before?Cant unlock thread to read instructions to fix my computer...
  5. how to unlock thread to get support answers to remove Ultraviewer

how to unlock thread to get support answers to remove Ultraviewer: scammers installed Ultraviewer when I was looking for a PDF readerapp. My computer is messed up now, cant uninstall and completely remove Ultraviewer.Can I return my computer to the way it was before?Cant unlock thread to read instructions to fix my computer...
  6. How to remove news thread from windows11 widgets

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove news thread from windows11 widgets: There's a thread:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/insider/forum/all/disabling-news-in-windows-11-widgets/83ea6614-b0b6-4785-aad1-61c0c1d7753aonly - I have these news in my widgets without having Microsoft News App installed....Any other ideas?cheers...
  7. How to remove news thread from windows11 widgets

How to remove news thread from windows11 widgets: There's a thread:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/insider/forum/all/disabling-news-in-windows-11-widgets/83ea6614-b0b6-4785-aad1-61c0c1d7753aonly - I have these news in my widgets without having Microsoft News App installed....Any other ideas?cheers...
  8. Remove OneDrive folder from File Explorer New Thread 2021

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Remove OneDrive folder from File Explorer New Thread 2021: I'm having the same problem as those in the threat below from 2018, however the problem was never resolved there.https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-onedrive-folder-from-file-explorer/c5f1e474-a627-43bc-9dd3-6cd56f86d6ebAbove is a screen snip of the...
  9. Windows Defender won't remove a found thread.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender won't remove a found thread.: Hi. It's been about 2 months since something happened to my windows security app. Basically since i downloaded utorrent, every time i do something related to utorrent, the windows defender would pop up saying a potentially unwanted app has been found, then i would just click...
  10. Windows defender showing threads removed or restored

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows defender showing threads removed or restored: When i am going to install a software,i saw a notification which shows windows defender found 2 threads.Then I opened the windows defender and then go through protection history,it shows threads are quarantined.So,I removed that threads.After that the windows defender shows...