Windows 10: How to remove this top bar in Windows 10 Settings?

Discus and support How to remove this top bar in Windows 10 Settings? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/workalkoholic [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/workalkoholic, Oct 17, 2020.

1. How to remove this top bar in Windows 10 Settings?

/u/workalkoholic, Oct 17, 2020

2. Removing favorite from the drop down list on Windows 10 Edge

Hi John,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest in Windows 10.We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused.

I suggest you to follow the below steps in order to remove the
    favorites from the drop down list.

• Open Edge browser.
    • Right top corner click on hub option.
    • Click on Favorites bar.
    • Right click and remove the favorites.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Oct 17, 2020
  3. puma99dk| Win User
    Reinstalling Windows 10 to sell a PC - is the 'Remove everything' option enough?

Restore factory settings do list Removes your personal files, apps and settings, and reinstalls the version of Windows that came on this PC.

So if this isn't true well than just erase the drive and install a clean Windows 10 with all the drivers u need but why should it be true
    @FordGT90Concept ? *Laugh :laugh:

puma99dk|, Oct 17, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

How to remove this top bar in Windows 10 Settings?

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 17, 2020
Thema:

How to remove this top bar in Windows 10 Settings?

1. How to remove this top bar in Windows 10 Settings? - Similar Threads - remove top bar

2. How to remove the top bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove the top bar: I don't know what this bar stands for and how I get this bar displayed on my screen, but it is very annoying and I cannot remove it. It is at the top of my screen and I can only slide it at the top area instead of moving it around the whole screen. Can someone tell me what it...
  3. How to remove the top bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove the top bar: I don't know what this bar stands for and how I get this bar displayed on my screen, but it is very annoying and I cannot remove it. It is at the top of my screen and I can only slide it at the top area instead of moving it around the whole screen. Can someone tell me what it...
  4. Removeal of the top search bar/box .

in Windows 10 Customization
    Removeal of the top search bar/box .: Still cannot remove the top search bar/box . Instructions given do not work, I have a Dell computer. Can will someone please help and me remove this ungainly top search bar*moved from Community Participation Center...
  5. New information appeared at the top of "Settings", how to remove it?

New information appeared at the top of "Settings", how to remove it?: I know it isn't really a big deal, but it wasn't there before and I would like it that way again: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-information-appeared-at-the-top-of-settings/26ecbf71-2cff-49c8-aa55-cefacc3bcb5e
  6. How to remove banner at the top of my setting?

How to remove banner at the top of my setting?: How to delete this from Settings app? [ATTACH] [Original Title: Impudent advertising] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-banner-at-the-top-of-my-setting/9af92373-c321-4c1f-a183-7c50dc5c8c35
  7. How to remove account details from the top of Windows 10 Settings

How to remove account details from the top of Windows 10 Settings: Before Windows 10 settings use to open with my account details, how to open setting without my details.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-account-details-from-the-top-of/2444dcfe-81dd-4eb6-b6b3-b1ecd0c5034d
  8. Any idea how to remove this top bar?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any idea how to remove this top bar?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/unicorn150 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jcuyeq/any_idea_how_to_remove_this_top_bar/
  9. Windows top bar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows top bar: So while i play all games the top bar for some reason pops up. this only happen to me last night and its very annoying. Its happening on all steam games. does anyone know a fik? submitted by /u/riceputting123 [link] [comments]...
  10. How can I remove icon links on my top bar? windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How can I remove icon links on my top bar? windows 10: Recent changes have made it difficult at times to manage my top horizontal bar eg when I want to save a link to a new web page. You'll see from the following snip that I've already tried to save space by changing the titles eg My Profile is 'PROF' [ATTACH] This bar is...