Windows 10: How to remove this? Was trying to add a symbol in word and this popped up...?

Discus and support How to remove this? Was trying to add a symbol in word and this popped up...? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Bruvv127 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Bruvv127, Oct 19, 2020.

1. How to remove this? Was trying to add a symbol in word and this popped up...?

/u/Bruvv127, Oct 19, 2020
  2. Octopolus Win User

No Safely remove notifiction pop up, HAVE Icon

1st suggestion didnt work at all.
    2nd suggestion works but after that when i stop the device the "normal way" its still the same, no "safe to remove device" shows up

Octopolus, Oct 19, 2020
  3. Unable to edit Word documents in Windos 10

Hi,

Thank you for the update.

Word, Excel and PowerPoint are Office applications. There are different Office versions. You may follow the steps below to check which version of Office you are using.

• Go to File Then select Account.

• Click on About Word (Which have symbol of question mark).

I also suggest you to check multiple versions of Microsoft Office is installed or not in your system. You may follow the steps below:

• Go to Control panel.

• Click on programs and features.

Please do let us know the version of Office that you are using for further assistance.

Anju Thekkethil, Oct 19, 2020
  4. Jerico T. Win User

How to remove this? Was trying to add a symbol in word and this popped up...?

Missing Greek Alphabets in Microsoft Word

HI Eoco -

I'm , one of the Independent Advisor and a fellow Windows 10 user like you. I understand that you're having some issues right now and I apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you. Let us sort things out.

It seem that the settings of your Symbol on Microsoft Word has changed. Microsoft does not remove any fonts installed on computer unless user initiated its removal.

Please follow the steps below to have the Greek Symbol back on your word application.

Step 1: Open Microsoft Word

Step 2: Click on Insert Tab

Step 3: Go to Microsoft Symbol and click on More Symbols

Step 4: Once pop-up box appears, look on the lower right corner where it says "From:"

Step 5: Click the drop down menu and make sure that Unicode(Hex) is set as default

That should fix the problem with the Greek Symbol on your Word Application

Feel free to reach us back if you need further assistance

Hope this help. Have a good day.

Thank you.

Independent Advisor

Jerico T., Oct 19, 2020
Thema:

How to remove this? Was trying to add a symbol in word and this popped up...?

1. How to remove this? Was trying to add a symbol in word and this popped up...? - Similar Threads - remove Was trying

2. How to remove the big volume pop-up

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to remove the big volume pop-up: There is a big pop-up box beside the volume bar when running a music player program for example foorbar2000. When playing music, it shows the name of the song and the artist. When not playing any music, it just shows the name of the program. [ATTACH] I’ve already searched...
  3. Words popping-up..

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Words popping-up..: Hi, please tell how to stop words from popping up as shown in image. It is causing a bit of a problem. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/words-popping-up/9cf89c36-e3ee-4000-bfa7-59d70532ef27
  4. POP UP REMOVAL

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    POP UP REMOVAL: I keep getting a page and a pop up ad that are called "SavingsForThe Savvy. How can I get rid of it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pop-up-removal/537f5501-2b06-4816-923f-5f9a8c1c7cc9
  5. inserting symbols in Word

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    inserting symbols in Word: I cannot get "more symbols" to open in my Word program; I get the "frequently or recently used" selection but when I click on "more symbols" nothing happens. Pls advise. Thanks!...
  6. pop up removals

pop up removals: how to rid of pop ups https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/pop-up-removals/320d2137-6923-4c90-90a4-1506ba9a0a88
  7. HOW TO REMOVE DOWNLOADMYINBOXHELPER.COM POP-UPS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HOW TO REMOVE DOWNLOADMYINBOXHELPER.COM POP-UPS: This annoying pop up just appeared and I want to get rid of it. Any suggestions https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-downloadmyinboxhelpercom-pop-ups/48306e9e-10ff-4dac-bde7-c0fc7868cec5
  8. how to block pop-up adds

how to block pop-up adds: very annoying trying to read something with pop-ups blocking content https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/how-to-block-pop-up-adds/bcdf397c-f45c-448a-9193-927f19faaaa1
  9. Double Underlined Words Pop Up Adds

in Windows 10 Support
    Double Underlined Words Pop Up Adds: Hello Almost every where I go on the net viewing text I see double underlined words and when the mouse cursor hits them an add pops up. It is annoying but I can avoid it by not touching them with the mouse. This just started recently and it's getting worse. I wonder if there...
  10. How to remove the MSN pop up permanently?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to remove the MSN pop up permanently?: Searched for anything on here on to how to remove MSN pop up on here but couldn't find anything.... Would very much appreciate how to remove it as there's nothing in Programmes and Features the most often suggested answer on Yahoo and Google etc... Thanks *Smile 49675