Windows 10: How to remove those red borders?

Discus and support How to remove those red borders? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/doremibeagle [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ktep5o/how_to_remove_those_red_borders/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/doremibeagle, Jan 8, 2021.

1. How to remove those red borders?

/u/doremibeagle, Jan 8, 2021

2. HOW TO REMOVE LARGE BLACK BORDER FROM DISPLAY?

Hi,

We would like to know more information regarding your concern with the large black border and missing Control Panel from its usual spot. For better assistance, please clarify the following information:

• How are you accessing Control Panel now?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Can you send us a screenshot of the large black border that you are currently seeing?

Regards.

Dennis Mop, Jan 8, 2021
  3. Jose Est Win User
    Border removal.

Hi Allen,

Your issue is quite unique and we want to know more:

• Can you send a screenshot of the reduced Windows size that has three borders?
    • What feature are you you referring to?

Looking forward to your response.

Jose Est, Jan 8, 2021
  4. How to remove those red borders?

black border

Hi Adele,

For us to isolate your concern with the black border on your computer, we would like to know the following:

• When did this happen?
    • Were there any updates made on your computer prior to this concern?
    • To make sure we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Send us a screenshot of the black border.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Jan 8, 2021
Thema:

How to remove those red borders?

1. How to remove those red borders? - Similar Threads - remove those red

2. Why there are red and green borders on desktop ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why there are red and green borders on desktop ?: When I Upgraded my windows from 8.1 to 10. Icons and windows on desktop now appear with red and green border. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-there-are-red-and-green-borders-on-desktop/183cd7a3-92e0-4f22-8243-35f5f766a4ce
  3. Why there are red and green borders on desktop ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why there are red and green borders on desktop ?: When I Upgraded my windows from 8.1 to 10. Icons and windows on desktop now appear with red and green border. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-there-are-red-and-green-borders-on-desktop/183cd7a3-92e0-4f22-8243-35f5f766a4ce
  4. Why there are red and green borders on desktop ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. red border on my screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    red border on my screen: A few seconds after I turn on my laptop, a red lining border appears on my screen and I can't remove it. this has been going on for a long time I don't know what to do....
  6. red border on my screen

red border on my screen: A few seconds after I turn on my laptop, a red lining border appears on my screen and I can't remove it. this has been going on for a long time I don't know what to do....
  7. How to remove this white border

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove this white border: Hi, I have problem with this white border. whenever I want to left click something in settings this white border is moving. Another problem is I can only type one letter in search box and can't backspace. As for now I encountered this problem in native apps....
  8. How to remove this white border

How to remove this white border: Hi, I have problem with this white border. whenever I want to left click something in settings this white border is moving. Another problem is I can only type one letter in search box and can't backspace. As for now I encountered this problem in native apps....
  9. How to remove this white border

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. How do I remove those?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I remove those?: So as you can see (aside from activate windows) I have 5 languages. I only want greek and normal english. [by normal I mean typing the correct Shift command. e.g. in eng 220L when I press Shift+9 it types '')'' instead of ''(''] I only want ENG (United States) and greek...